Seeking alien/monster inspiration for interactive vore story

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Seeking alien/monster inspiration for interactive vore story

Postby Trebortron3 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:54 am

I've recently got into writing interactive vore stories, and I'm currently working on a sci-fi horror interactive where our intrepid protagonist tries to navigate a ship full of monstrous aliens in order to reach the escape pods. Of course, as it's a vore story, you may want to make sure he never makes it there...

I'm wanting to populate this story with a variety of monsters and aliens, and while I have a number of ideas already, I've found I keep going back to the same kinds of concepts, so I wanted to cast out the net and see if anyone else has ideas for what they might like to see in a story like this. It might be specific species/characters (I'm not opposed to cameos), or it might be vague ideas like "Something with tentacles".

In terms of the kind of thing I'm looking for, this will be a story that heavily focuses on non-con kink interactions and unwilling vore. I'm interested in a wide range of kink, including specific and unusual interactions based on specific abilities/physiology of the aliens, but I am not interested in gore or hard vore. Sorry, I know that's a pretty big limitation for 'monstrous human-eating aliens', but it's just not something I like to write about, so all aliens will swallow their prey whole. Otherwise, there are basically no limits: suggestions can be as kinky/bizarre/cruel as you like!

I'm looking for both male and female aliens (other genders or genderless beings are fine - there will be a couple - but I want the majority to be identifiably male or female). The occasional straight-up sexy alien is fine, but I'm hoping most will have some monstrous or dangerous twist. Current aliens I'm including are giant alien dog-creatures, sentient slime, a particularly well-endowed insectoid creature and a couple based on the demogorgon (Stranger Things) and xenomorph.

Thanks in advance!
Trebortron3
Participator

Re: Seeking alien/monster inspiration for interactive vore s

Postby Redicicle » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:48 am

IDK maybe too specific but one of these creatures or something resembling it?

They're spontaneously flammable if they die since their metabolism requires constant production of fire retardants. They have 8 locomotory limbs, but also two jaw shields, two eyestalks, a pair of short sexual organs above their mouth, which clamp on with claws before doing their thing, two long feeding tentacles, four strong "jaw" tentacles used to help bite and swallow prey, and sometimes a pair of tails or additional limbs for some species.

Their spines are directly above their limbs, so their stomach can press out their back as well for truly gigantic prey capacity.

1618234981119.png
1618234981119.png (13.66 KiB) Viewed 661 times

1618234991049.png
1618234991049.png (13.17 KiB) Viewed 661 times
Redicicle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Redicicle » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:50 am

or.. bizarre alien crab things.
1618235003609.png
1618235003609.png (11.3 KiB) Viewed 661 times
Redicicle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Redicicle » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:11 am

As goes sexy with a twist?
Yeah no relation to my other species lol.
1618236632077.png
1618236632077.png (11.4 KiB) Viewed 660 times
Redicicle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Trebortron3 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:44 am

Very intriguing, and quite creative! Thanks for sharing them :)

Do any of these species have names? And is there anything else you can tell me about that last one? Looks like she's got quite a lot going on! (I'm presuming it's a she, but may be wrong)
Trebortron3
Participator

Return to Suggestion & inspiration