Pred acting as a food critic

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Pred acting as a food critic

Postby dekabreak » Wed May 27, 2020 9:48 am

Dunno why the idea just came to mind, but i would love to see a pred acting as a general food critic, making a diary or even videos on the dark web about people they ate and how good they tasted, maybe going to different countries and experiencing a few people of a certain type to describe their taste...or how good they feel in other kinds of vore.

For example, a story about a critic going to Rome to eat a few nuns, then to England to eat a few guards on Buckingham palace or going to Japan to eat some Geishas...or just have a series of a pred making a diary about people they ate and how they were like, maybe even a scenario of a future prey finding said diary before they are eaten.
dekabreak
Somewhat familiar

Re: Pred acting as a food critic

Postby Birichino » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:30 pm

Well, Android 21 gives a review out of 100 points for everyone she eats.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby FurryTastyTreat » Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:00 pm

Yes, I like. I love knowing in detail what prey tastes like, so I'd probably enjoy reading a story like this
FurryTastyTreat
Somewhat familiar

Postby JettCabino » Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:24 am

Casual preds no doubt have the potential for this, with characters like Tahm Kench or Dr. Viper coming to mind. Tahm Kench from League of Legends presents himself as a well spoken and wealthy catfish so his critiques seem like an actual food critique. Read an actual story of it on I think A03 or Fanfiction. Meanwhile Dr. Viper seems like the type to catalogue a prey's exact digestive demise via extensive testing to help perfect his predatory mutants or even himself reach a peak in efficiency and corrosive power to make sure meat doesn't survive.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=57209
My rp interests ^^^
JettCabino
Somewhat familiar

Postby Getin87 » Sun Feb 18, 2024 1:13 am

Love it
Getin87
New to the forum

Postby Getin87 » Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:18 pm

Could this work in reverse, like a prey that respawns and reviews stomach's