In the dragons cave...

A forum made for the vore groups on the game Second Life. Click here to find out how to get to us!

In the dragons cave...

Postby lurker1111 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:20 am

There is a large boulder blocking a tunnel...What does it block? Can someone move it for me? Is there something trapped behind it? Is it hungry? ;)
lurker1111
New to the forum

Re: In the dragons cave...

Postby Lavendercake877 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:10 am

Hmmm well now i think if we worked toghter we can move the boulder. tho do you think its a good idea?
Lavendercake877
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vinderex » Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:04 pm

That's my house that you've wandered into. :lol:

Beyond that boulder is my hoard room, my place to just relax or have private time with friends. You'd need to be invited to get in, or else even if you got past the boulder, the security system I have inside will automatically throw you out. :P
Snapshot_155.png

Snapshot_214.png

Good thing to bring up though. Most of the plots of land outside of the club area are private homes that are being rented by people. An easy way to know is that they'll have a rental meter somewhere along the walkway next to them.
That said though. Nothing wrong with exploring a bit. Most people won't mind occasional visits from curious explorers, so long as you don't invade on private time, and are respectful to whomever owns that plot. And the people who do prefer to keep their place completely private will usually have some sort of security system in place.

As for my cave, guests are welcome in that first room. But yeah, beyond that boulder is private space. :P
Vinderex
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Laying atop my treasure hoard while consuming evil dragonslayers.

Postby plaguetyranno » Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:50 pm

plaguetyranno
New to the forum

Postby Lavendercake877 » Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:33 pm

yes tho it is in the way of said private place....maybe one peek can't hurt ~
Lavendercake877
Somewhat familiar

Return to Second Life Vore Club