Macro Avatar Question?

A forum made for the vore groups on the game Second Life. Click here to find out how to get to us!

Macro Avatar Question?

Postby MementoMori » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:43 am

So I have poked around the vore scene on Second Life on and off for a while now, but I was wondering, is there any good Macro/Micro vore animations? I've seen several macro avatars during my times there, but it seems like the Vore HUD 2.0's swallowing animations didn't work with macro avatars eating regular sized ones when I tried it out privately. What did anybody do to get around this, if anything? I saw that there is a raw Macro Softvore animation around the marketplace, but I dunno how you'd attach it to a poseball, either? ^^; If anybody could steer me in the right direction about this I'd really appreciate it! Thank you! :3
[ ʟɪᴠᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ]
MementoMori
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Macro Avatar Question?

Postby seth270 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:53 am

I have a friend who's in the process of making macro reg vore anim's other then that there's not really much out there unless you go to Terra Gigantum and get their system but it only works on their sim so it limits what you can do it's also limited to ORal the ub addon's buggy as hell.
seth270
Participator

Postby MementoMori » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:50 pm

seth270 wrote:I have a friend who's in the process of making macro reg vore anim's other then that there's not really much out there unless you go to Terra Gigantum and get their system but it only works on their sim so it limits what you can do it's also limited to ORal the ub addon's buggy as hell.

Ah okay! Well thanks so much for the info! I’ll give it a look!
[ ʟɪᴠᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ]
MementoMori
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Vinderex » Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:38 am

Yeah, even without macros, animations involving two avatars can be pretty difficult to pull off since even the relatively minor size differences between standard sized avatars can throw off the alignment, and lead to stuff like prey getting shoved into the pred's neck or chest. So macros make that even worse, especially since there's no real standards for them. There's an infinite number of possible size differences once you start involving micros and macros, so it's sadly just plain not possible to be compatible with all of them.

That said though, this sort of stuff is exactly what Vore HUD 2's quick swallow button is for.

Also, this IS going to be pretty far away (as in years, most likely), since even Vore HUD 2 isn't entirely finished yet, and RL distractions have kept me from continuing work on it lately, but one of my main plans for Vore HUD 3 is going to be customizability, so you would be able to, among other things, plug in your own custom animations to fit your macro.

Speaking of offsets though, they ARE a feature I have planned for 2 as well that could help for some of the less extreme macros. Again though, been distracted with RL stuff lately, so not sure when I'll be able to get to it. It will come eventually though. xp
Vinderex
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Laying atop my treasure hoard while consuming evil dragonslayers.

Return to Second Life Vore Club