Posting Screenshots in Gallery?

A forum made for the vore groups on the game Second Life. Click here to find out how to get to us!

Posting Screenshots in Gallery?

Postby Jaxed » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:42 am

Looking around it seems Second Life screenshots are a bit of a gray area on whether they are fine to post into your gallery or not. Can anyone give me heads or tails on if posting a couple of pics from there are ok? I don't want to spam a bunch of belly pics and call it "art" I just want to have a pic or two as reference so people seeing my gallery here can see how my character looks in game.
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Posting Screenshots in Gallery?

Postby bloodwolfvamp » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:13 am

heh i get on second life alot^^ also no offense but if your want to get your charactor out there try deviant art here and furaffinity i use all three ^^
*careful I bite*

(Visit me on DA)
http://nightwolf316.deviantart.com/
bloodwolfvamp
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jaxed » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:21 pm

Well, I do have a pic on FA, but I was still wanting something here just to let people know where I do most of my RPing, especially since I've been uploading a lot of commissioned art of my Second Life character lately.
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Aleph-Null » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:43 pm

My understanding is that what you suggest is against the rules. Any content that is not an original creation or a commissioned original creation should not be in a gallery. This includes things like 3D renders where the creator did not create the models.

It would probably be better to create an RP profile and post the images there. The rules for an RP profile are a little more open, they only require that you have the legal rights to post the image.
Aleph-Null
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Second Life Vore Club