Immobile vore systems

A forum made for the vore groups on the game Second Life. Click here to find out how to get to us!

Immobile vore systems

Postby MirceaKitsune » Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:25 am

I had a suggestion, which I also brought up to Ante in-world (the owner of SLVC). Although most people have their own vore systems and animations, it would be nice if the sim also had structures that pred and prey could sit on, which contain a hidden stomach and automatically position and animate both accordingly. This would make it easy for anyone without an own vore pose to eat others, as well as for predators to wait for their prey (which can sit on the proper poseball at any moment to get eaten by them).

This is the base idea: You have a chair or couch, which from outside looks perfectly normal. Inside or under it is a hidden stomach model. When no one is sitting, the chair only has one pose ball for the predator. Once the pred sits on it, a second pose ball for the prey becomes visible. If prey sits on that, they are positioned inside the hidden stomach. Optionally, the pred's animation can be changed, and a bulge added to them (perhaps by using llAttachToAvatarTemp). Prey can stand up at any time to get out, and if the predator gets off the chair first prey is automatically unsited too.

I already made a simple Vore Chair in the past, but the design wasn't too good and it's only for macro predators, so not much use here. I'm planning to make such a system myself at some point, but don't know when I'll get around to it. Has anyone else made one or plans to? The owner said that if a good chair of this sort is built, he's willing to add it to the sim... so it would be worth a try.
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Re: Immobile vore systems

Postby xdarkmarth » Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:52 pm

Hm.. this actually seems very possible really. What it could do is give the pred various bellies to their inventory and allows them to select which one they'd like to use.
xdarkmarth
Somewhat familiar

Postby Big_D » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:52 pm

this sounds intriguing if you need any animations feel free to give me a buzz either here or on sl, also that macro chair sounds alot like the one I have for my deamoana if it's the one you did I like it even more if not yours is probly better
Darkness entwines a foolish young heart but the brave will always ring true.......yeah right ;p
Patreon account https:https://www.patreon.com/Yubel
Big_D
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Vinderex » Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:47 pm

Nice idea! I'd be willing to help out with it too. Doesn't sound like it'd be too hard to do.
Vinderex
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Laying atop my treasure hoard while consuming evil dragonslayers.

Postby Avereth » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:31 pm

Reminds me of a time me and someone else were bored and made a big mouth thing on a dog creature out of boredom you could walk into. :P

Also if you've ever had the good fortune to meet Snake/SecondVenus he might show you around a very nice vore themed place he designed which has a very interesting vore interactive that gets you eaten by a giant version of himself, though I can't recall if it used actual animations, but it was seriously neat.

Generally attaching a belly to someone doesn't work out too well because it won't match the avatar. I saw someone goofing off with some sort of 'inflation machine' one that did this and it was just a while oval shape that looked odd because it didn't look lik it belonged on the avatar.

However you could always talk with Ranger about adding a functionality to his adjustable and free vore belly that I have found HIGHLY user friendly and a good option for adding some more interactivity to things since you can texture it and save custom size states. It might be possible for that to interact with these chair setups you're talking about and adjust with them! This of course is only possible if someone is able to assist with animations and poseball setup.

My own scripting skill is very basic and not at all up to such a task. I do far better with modifying existing scripts to suit what I need than making new ones. If they both had the time, which is highly unlikely, Ranger and Ante definitely have the ability to do this, but I have to stress how busy they tend to be. Ante has been making some 3d interactive vore renders in Unity lately for example.
Avereth
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: The Savannah, resting as a meerkat squirms inside me

Postby Vorishartist » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:46 pm

I'm currently working on a system that will be open source. It's intent is to be used in follower-type systems, however it is not hard at all to make it a non follower and just poseball-like. It supports avatar animations, repositioning and keyframes (position, rotation), animation of prims (position, rotation, texture, color, alpha, particle systems), and many other options. It also includes overriding camera control options for a unique first person experience. I intend to release it as open source when it gets close to finished (that is, when I can figure out how to package it. Currently the base script is 900 lines of LSL and just barely compiles only when run through a script optimizer (The optimizer in LSL Forge). I've been working on my own LSL minifier to crunch it down further to a more manageable size, because currently it is rather difficult to extend due to script limitations (heap size is affected by the script byte size).
Vorishartist
Artist

Postby Vinderex » Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:43 am

Avereth wrote:Generally attaching a belly to someone doesn't work out too well because it won't match the avatar.

I could help with that too if anyone needs it. A quick way to get a belly texture would be to just zoom in and take a screenshot of your avatar's regular belly, and use that as a texture. I've also in the past made a few textures from scratch that mimic the avatar's skin, and I may be able to make more depending on the complexity of the avatar.
Vinderex
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Laying atop my treasure hoard while consuming evil dragonslayers.

Postby Avereth » Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:50 pm

Vinderex wrote:I could help with that too if anyone needs it. A quick way to get a belly texture would be to just zoom in and take a screenshot of your avatar's regular belly, and use that as a texture. I've also in the past made a few textures from scratch that mimic the avatar's skin, and I may be able to make more depending on the complexity of the avatar.

Yeah that's what I tend to do using screenshots, though I'll also usually have a background behind the character of similar color so that there's less manual editing to do of the screenshot. It doesn't take too much work editing them yourself, and I have a neat color mapped texture with a grid that you can put onto things so you can map out your intended texture's spacing before even saving the texture file for upload. Gotta love saving L$ on uploads that way.

There are alternative methods available to obtain textures since avatar makers are very protective of their creative works and generally refuse to give them out, but said methods are very resource intensive on your computer and technically a bannable offense, so they are at your own risk and I'm not telling you how to do it.

Generally I'll take the screenshot and then doctor the details up in an editor program to give me a better looking belly texture to use for my needs than the original even looked. You get a lot more prey with a good looking belly. :9

@Vorishartist

Ah yeah those SL limitations can really be a pain for the most creative out there. I function only in altering existing script in my collected library of scripts and adding and subtracting lines as I need, so luckily I never run into those issues. I'm not sure if it's possible or not, but you could always look into having portions of the script broken up so that they aren't all in one file, and interact with one another as needed. But again, I'm not sure if I'm suggesting something that's even technically possible in SL or not.
Avereth
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: The Savannah, resting as a meerkat squirms inside me

Postby Carreau » Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:46 pm

It would be nice if Ante could use Voludo's immobile blob suit and have an item to rez it at the club. I know that suit might not be everyone's cup of tea, but it works really well and if you have the vore hud, it's a good combo.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Return to Second Life Vore Club