Object Swallowing

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re:

Postby Kailen » Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:24 am

Yes, I find object vore to be just as much "vore", and thus just as appealing, as about anything else. Since I'm more into the crueler/playful side of vore, the thought of tormenting someone by eating their possessions is just as valid as eating their loved ones - for those who are into that. For Example, FatJaguar a while back had a picture called "All My Stuff" which involved an upset slime-girl getting back at her boyfriend by enveloping some of his possessions, including a PS2 controller and threatening a cell phone. One of my demonic chars has the ability to consume literally anything, and makes frequent use of the trait. He also uses other methods to destroy objects, as a way of hurting people without physically injuring them. That and the thought of swallowing objects whole doesn't seem too different to me from swallowing a living being whole - from the predator's end.

In short, I too would like to see more work on this subject. Anthro, furry, macro, slime, absorption, playful, cruel, silly, it's all good. Maybe if I can get past my writer's block (and still general shyness about the subject) I may even write a bit about the aforementioned character.
Kailen
Somewhat familiar

Postby macromarc » Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:39 pm

Last edited by macromarc on Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
macromarc
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby gartrux » Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:05 am

any video about this?? :-D plZ
gartrux
Participator

Re:

Postby Fireload » Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:37 am

Yes YES BUMP!!
*glares at JE-da-Ferret* 8O
8)
Fireload
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Omicron_xd5 » Tue May 20, 2008 3:35 pm

I absolutely love object swallowing. In fact, I kinda prefer object vore over normal vore sometimes. I even have a character who eats both animate and inanimate objects :-D
Omicron_xd5
---

Postby vorelover07 » Tue May 20, 2008 4:26 pm

I totally agree, object swallowing FTW.
vorelover07
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Tempest » Wed May 21, 2008 3:19 am

There are quite an amount of balloon swallowing clips on YouTube, and either a man or woman does that.
Tempest
Heavy user

Re:

Postby Deleteduser_120 » Wed May 21, 2008 5:00 pm

This idea has taken my fancy on some occasions and is actually practiced in an old video game I have dating back to 1992 (which was re-released in 2002), Super Mario World. In particular I indulge when Yoshi gulps down Koopa shells, activation switches, level exit keys, and trampolines. And I for one would be very interested to see what work or roleplay is carried out on this site regarding object Vore.
Deleteduser_120
Writer

Re:

Postby preved_yt » Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:22 pm

Omicron_xd5 wrote:I absolutely love object swallowing. In fact, I kinda prefer object vore over normal vore sometimes. I even have a character who eats both animate and inanimate objects :-D

Mee too love it!!! From my childhood I love that!!!
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I haven`t my own characters, I prefer use others... I think, my sprites is bad & ugly... And it`s too hard to draw & create...
That's me, but I'm not me.
preved_yt
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Tempest » Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:25 pm

In my animated serial I sprited several occasions of balloon swallowing...
Tempest
Heavy user

Re: Object Swallowing

Postby Quantium » Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:27 pm

I'm a bit unsure if this is allowed here or not so I wait with discussing this at all.
Last edited by Quantium on Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Quantium
???

Postby Tempest » Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:30 pm

I never knew that you did that...
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby Quantium » Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:47 pm

Hello by the way preved_yt, it's me Mr. DarkMaster from YouTube :P
Quantium
???

Re:

Postby Omicron_xd5 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:35 pm

preved_yt wrote:
Omicron_xd5 wrote:I absolutely love object swallowing. In fact, I kinda prefer object vore over normal vore sometimes. I even have a character who eats both animate and inanimate objects :-D

Mee too love it!!! From my childhood I love that!!!
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I haven`t my own characters, I prefer use others... I think, my sprites is bad & ugly... And it`s too hard to draw & create...

Your sprites aren't as bad as you say they are :)
Omicron_xd5
---

Postby Daniel092004 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:38 pm

It's not really object swallowing, but anyone remember the old game Duke Nukem 2 on the DOS computer? There was a couple monsters in there that would swallow you whole such as a mechanical snake and a hanging plant thing.
Daniel092004
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MickStJohn » Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:22 pm

D1g1talDesignzor wrote:I'm a bit unsure if this is allowed here or not so I wait with discussing this at all.
Um, it doesn't involve living things...so yeah, it's allowed. This isn't another "hey, goldfish!" thread, heh.
MickStJohn
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby Quantium » Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:20 pm

MickStJohn wrote:
D1g1talDesignzor wrote:I'm a bit unsure if this is allowed here or not so I wait with discussing this at all.
Um, it doesn't involve living things...so yeah, it's allowed. This isn't another "hey, goldfish!" thread, heh.

Ok.
I also readed in the FAQ and it seems that as long it doesn't involve living things it's allowed.
Well, let's go for it then.

However, I love swallowing objects too! :D
I actually did that myself before.

What I also think is extremely hot is fantasies about a hot woman that keeps me locked up, and she have the only key to realese me, and she puts the key in her mouth and teases me to swallow it... until... *ULP*... it goes down to her stomach and my only hope to get out is gone! xD
This is one of the hottest vore I know ;)

preved_yt wrote:Girl swallowing diamond rind

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQy82F_K ... 8&index=42

Man... THAT is freaking hot! I love how you can see the "bulge" when she swallow down the ring! :D
Thanks for sharing it.
Quantium
???

Re:

Postby Quantium » Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:28 pm

Gamera wrote:
Guilmon117 wrote:i have never thought of a girl swallowing object fetish...

There's a fetish of everything.

Eh... girls swallowing objects is the vore fetish...
Quantium
???

Re:

Postby Sarbiton » Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:35 pm

I verily like object swallowing. I've had many a scene of simply stuffing somebody with the contents of their living room. I love it.
For those that also love it, Cor-com has a brilliant picture that combines object stuffing with vore. I'm sure you folks will love it.
The stories and information posted by this user are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything he says here as fact.
Sarbiton
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Other / Combination