Object Swallowing

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re:

Postby kirche » Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:58 am

I can chug skittles or M&M's.
Just a normal person.
kirche
Another Trekkie...

Re:

Postby Tempest » Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:45 am

I can swallow those small Cola Bottle Candies whole (one by one of course)
Tempest
Heavy user

Re:

Postby Mouse » Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:39 pm

I have a character that I made specifically for this sort of thing. I love object swallowing, but I prefer when it's non food items...
Mouse
Author

Re:

Postby Azryel » Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:14 pm

I always really liked seeing girls swallow little cars. That was ALWAYS hot. Or a toy animal or something.
Masquerade: It's just a paper face parade
Azryel
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby Gimpy » Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:16 pm

Azryel do you mean hotwheel toy cars or the smaller ones?
Gimpy
???

Postby phaticus » Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:25 pm

"By-the-by, Bob," said Hopkins, with a scarcely perceptible glance at Mr. Pickwick's attentive face, "we had a curious accident last night. A child was brought in who had swallowed a necklace."
"Swallowed what, sir?" interrupted Mr. Pickwick.
"A necklace," replied Jack Hopkins. "Not all at once, you know, that would be too much--you couldn't swallow that, if the child did--eh, Mr. Pickwick, ha! ha!" Mr. Hopkins appeared highly gratified with his own pleasantry; and continued--"No, the way was this. Child's parents were poor people who lived in a court. Child's eldest sister bought a necklace; common necklace, made of large, black, wooden beads. Child, being fond of toys, cribbed the necklace, hid it, played with it, cut the string, and swallowed a bead. Child thought it capital fun, went back next day and swallowed another bead."
"Bless my heart," said Mr. Pickwick, "what a dreadful thing! I beg your pardon, sir. Go on."
"Next day child swallowed two beads; the day after that she treated herself to three, and so on, till in a week's time she had got through the necklace--five-and-twenty beads in all. The sister, who was an industrious girl, and seldom treated herself to a bit of finery, cried her eyes out at the loss of the necklace; looked high and low for it; but, I needn't say, didn't find it. A few days afterwards, the family were at dinner--baked shoulder of mutton, and potatoes under it--the child, who wasn't hungry, was playing about the room, when suddenly there was heard a devil of noise, like a small hail storm. 'Don't do that, my girl,' said the father. 'I ain't a doing nothing,' said the child. 'Well, don't do it again,' said the father. There was a short silence, and then the noise began again, worse than ever. 'If you don't mind what I say, my girl,' said the father, 'you'll find yourself in bed, in something less than a pig's whisper.' He gave the child a shake to make her obedient, and such a rattling ensued as nobody ever heard before. 'Why, damme, it's in the child!' said the father, 'she's got the croup in the wrong place!' 'No, I haven't father,' said the child, beginning to cry, 'it's the necklace; I swallowed it, father.'--The father caught the child up, and ran with her to the hospital: the beads in the girl's stomach rattling all the way with the jolting; and the people looking up in the air, and down in the cellars, to see where the unusual sound came from. She's in the hospital now," said Jack Hopkins, "and she makes such a devil of a noise when she walks about, that they're obliged to muffle her in a watchman's coat, for fear she should wake the patients!"
"That's the most extraordinary case I ever heard of," said Mr. Pickwick, with an emphatic blow on the table.

original gender version
phaticus
New to the forum

Re:

Postby Azryel » Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:34 pm

Gimpy wrote:Azryel do you mean hotwheel toy cars or the smaller ones?

I meant the smaller ones. Micro Machines...I think that's what they were called. Doesn't mean i don't like hotwheels though :wink:
But I imagine they would not only be harder to swallow, but harder to expel as well lol.
Azryel
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby kirche » Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:42 pm

I have one of those snakes, it's around 30 inches long. cant get it down whole. got a gag reflex.
Just a normal person.
kirche
Another Trekkie...

Postby Swiftly » Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:57 am

anyone into guys swallowing objects?
Swiftly
New to the forum

Postby Azryel » Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:13 am

Swiftly wrote:anyone into guys swallowing objects?

Depends if i can see the guys whole face...
Azryel
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby Lyra » Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:10 am

i love object swallowing ^_^
if theres anybody who would like to rp about it contact me and id love to chat to you
Lyra
Been posting for a bit

Postby macromarc » Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:38 am

I'm more in to animals swallowing objects. but humans/anthros work too.
But the one doing the vore would need to be a macro ( macrophilia fan here ), and his "pray" usually beying all sorts of vechicles ( ranging from cars to spaceships ).

As for the vore process, I like anal & genital the most, oral works too, but I like that the least.
macromarc
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Lyra » Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:38 am

Hehe I've often held my cell phone in my mouth and thought how hot it would be if i swallowed it. But I need my cell phone ^_^
Lyra
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby Swiftly » Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:17 am

Hmm, cell phones do look tasty, and they are getting so nice and small. *licks lips*
Swiftly
New to the forum

Re:

Postby Paraffine » Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:07 am

If you swallow a cell, you could possibly die if the stomach acid kicks in. A lot of poisonous materials in there, especially LithinIon powerpacks are extremely unhealthy (despite from the fact, that you would probably get nasty power shocks). Now, they are designed for safety and maybe even to this degree, but digestion is not covered in the warranty. Wouldn't do that if I were you...
Paraffine
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Gamera » Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:13 am

Paraffine wrote:If you swallow a cell, you could possibly die if the stomach acid kicks in. A lot of poisonous materials in there, especially LithinIon powerpacks are extremely unhealthy (despite from the fact, that you would probably get nasty power shocks). Now, they are designed for safety and maybe even to this degree, but digestion is not covered in the warranty. Wouldn't do that if I were you...

I wouldn't recommend it, but I really doubt anything that bad would happen. Except if it gets stuck and you have to go see a doctor...

Would be awesome to have it on ring/vibrate though!
Gamera
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby macromarc » Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:49 am

this is the kaind of object "swallowing" and playing I'm in to. Daz studio is a very easy to use tool.
Last edited by macromarc on Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
macromarc
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby JE-da-Ferret » Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:26 am

Who were you expecting?
JE-da-Ferret
Fuzzy n' Flexible

Re:

Postby Guilmon117 » Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:30 am

i have never thought of a girl swallowing object fetish...
im such a microwy loveable Guilmon!!!! eat me plz! but before u do lets play. if u know what i meen
Guilmon117
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Gamera » Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:55 am

Guilmon117 wrote:i have never thought of a girl swallowing object fetish...

There's a fetish of everything.
Gamera
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Other / Combination