Object Swallowing

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

VoreFanComics - object swallowing release planned

Postby Indighost » Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:29 pm

Looks like there is an upcoming release at VoreFanComics which will be pica-themed:

https://www.vorefan.com/comics/Miss-Del ... acks/c=85/

That web site can produce some strange stuff, but I will try to get a look at it when it's ready.
Indighost
---

Re: Object Swallowing

Postby preved_yt » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:12 pm

Cool, but it's paywalled - for me it's "fox and grapes" situation
That's me, but I'm not me.
preved_yt
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby rugli » Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:46 pm

preved_yt wrote:Cool, but it's paywalled - for me it's "fox and grapes" situation

Yes, but with vfan you can read their previous work also once you pay so I have payed for maybe 1 months access to catch up with all they have written since I last time I checked on them. But its also fine as i'm not allways too keen on the artwork used in some of these comics, I have seen some artwork on Eka for free that I have thought actually be better.
rugli
Participator

Postby preved_yt » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:48 pm

rugli wrote:
preved_yt wrote:Cool, but it's paywalled - for me it's "fox and grapes" situation

Yes, but with vfan you can read their previous work also once you pay so I have payed for maybe 1 months access to catch up with all they have written since I last time I checked on them. But its also fine as i'm not allways too keen on the artwork used in some of these comics, I have seen some artwork on Eka for free that I have thought actually be better.

Anyway paystuff for me is like no stuff. I only dreaming about much of C4S vids and patreon/fantia/fanbox e.t.c. comics without any possibility of getting them.
3 words: Paypal, Dollars, RUSSIA (and I'm not a damn oligarch)

Also found this one long time ago:
https://twitter.com/ObjectSwallow
"She" also has Tumblr page, and it's all so fake... :(
preved_yt
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby preved_yt » Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:48 pm

preved_yt
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby preved_yt » Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:52 pm

preved_yt
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Indighost » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:05 am

Question: Should I watch the film "Swallow" ? I like object swallowing a lot but I find it to be a big turn off if the "predator" is actually hurt by it . Very illogical , I know.
Indighost
---

Postby preved_yt » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:02 am

Indighost wrote:Question: Should I watch the film "Swallow" ? I like object swallowing a lot but I find it to be a big turn off if the "predator" is actually hurt by it . Very illogical , I know.

With that turn-offs that film is just for you, cuz it's also about woman really was hurt by her that strange addiction - her attempts to swallow pin and pooping it out with blood, several times husband takes her in hospital to remove from her body things, that not completely passed through her digestive system e.t.c. and during film she swallows and passes through lot of stuff, some objects that she swallowed and passed through offscreen (but 100% did it sucsessfully) looks interesting cuz they are huge. This is a good film for your turn-offs, I only have no time to make cutscene compilation with all times when she swallows/eats things, poops them out, doctor removes things from her, and with her "collection" of stuff, that she passed all-the-way through her digestive system
preved_yt
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Allen99 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:43 am

Here’s a really cool clip

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jeR8TZaQ9-s

A girl (transsexual?) plays with a key of car
... that is just my opinion.
Allen99
New to the forum

Postby Radijs » Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:23 am

Holy shit those instagram filters are terrible.
Radijs
---

Postby preved_yt » Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:55 pm

Allen99 wrote:Here’s a really cool clip

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jeR8TZaQ9-s

A girl (transsexual?) plays with a key of car

It's just a guy with snapchat effects
preved_yt
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Allen99 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:55 pm

Wow I thought that’s female. Anyway that guy has excellent skills. I’m sure he felt amazing by sending the huge thing down his body.
... that is just my opinion.
Allen99
New to the forum

Postby pervside380 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:43 pm

pervside380
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tempest » Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:48 pm

Have seen a clip not too long ago of a woman managing to get a double-ender all the way in her mouth. A shame she didn't swallow, but it was quite close. Can't remember where exactly I saw it due to incognito mode...
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby Indighost » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:20 pm

This comic involving some object swallowing was posted recently. Basically nothing happens in the story but a lot of good internal views.

https://comics.8muses.com/forum/discuss ... dd-snacks/
Indighost
---

Postby filiberto » Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:48 pm

Indighost wrote:This comic involving some object swallowing was posted recently. Basically nothing happens in the story but a lot of good internal views.

https://comics.8muses.com/forum/discuss ... dd-snacks/

Thanks for the heads up! Really liked that comic. I do wish Vorefan would complete the comic sequels more quickly though. I expect we won't see a conclusion to this comic for quite a while.
filiberto
Participator

Postby cicata » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:55 am

I like the idea of object swallowing/stuffing, but the characters I'd like to see doing it are pretty specific.

I'm not really into emeto stuff, but I'd make an exception here if it's a scenario where the pred is only throwing up the items and stomach juices, not actual partially-digested food.
cicata
Been posting for a bit

Postby preved_yt » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:51 pm

preved_yt
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby filiberto » Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:07 pm

preved_yt wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C214ZDUomIQ

Great find! Was that the end of the skit?
filiberto
Participator

Postby preved_yt » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:35 pm

filiberto wrote:
preved_yt wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C214ZDUomIQ

Great find! Was that the end of the skit?

Sadly it's all what was in whole episode. I found full on Dailymotion https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6lx8aw
preved_yt
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Other / Combination