Object Swallowing

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Object Swallowing

Postby Tempest » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:32 am

Since balloons are filled with nothing but air, they can pass through a throat easier compared to a dildo imo. That and performers who do this usually ensure that there is a small hole in the balloon itself which makes the balloon deflate while in the mouth, simply to add to the illusion that they're actually swallowing it. At least that's how far my understanding goes of people explaining this trick on YT.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby suparmadibatman » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:27 am

when it is a trick,
they put a small hole in the end of th balloon, and it just defaltes, and the deflated rubber can bi hidden in your mouth.
However, this gal is just pretty ..hm.. experienced at swallowing stuff.
Guess one can train their throat for such kind of activites.

I wonder if she's still active. so.. Maybe she can be comissioned to swallow down some stuff completely, like huge sausages or hot dogs
suparmadibatman
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kitsouille » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:14 pm

Oh it's actually a trick. Well that's still awesome in itself though^^

I was really impressed they could get all of it in their stomach and be bloated. The deflation part would make sense too since the balloon could pop easily, scraping against the teeth or given too much pressure in the esophagus or you know, lingering in acid. I wouldn't call it dangerous to have a balloon pop inside but it seems like something very uncomfortable to experience.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Swallower5 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:24 pm

I have heard the explaination of putting a small hole and then deflating the balloon to make it look like it's being swallowed, however, the girls in those videos were pulling them back out again so that was not the case. I have also read a medical account of someone who did fully swallow a long dildo with a string tied to it, the whole thing went into their stomach but they couldn't pull it out as planned so had to have surgery. I also know someone who swallowed a long balloon into their stomach then the air bubble went down and expanded inside and they left the whole thing go down, said it was very uncomfortable for a couple hours until it finally popped.
Swallower5
Been posting for a bit

Postby Radijs » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:40 am

It's a trick of course. The balloon has been punctured at one end. Any it shrinks back or its original size in the woman's mouth.
Radijs
---

Postby casuallurker » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:24 am

suparmadibatman wrote:when it is a trick,
they put a small hole in the end of th balloon, and it just defaltes, and the deflated rubber can bi hidden in your mouth.
However, this gal is just pretty ..hm.. experienced at swallowing stuff.
Guess one can train their throat for such kind of activites.

I wonder if she's still active. so.. Maybe she can be comissioned to swallow down some stuff completely, like huge sausages or hot dogs

you're welcome to try all her links in the video.
"I listen 2 the stories, oh u tell so well. I cherish every word u said along the way, but now, i kno all u did was help me see." -Lajon Witherspoon
casuallurker
---

Postby v1block » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:49 am

Purrloin wrote:
Swallower5 wrote:Purrloin;
Thanks for providing the vids, just watched them all, I love how pink and squishy it is in there. I finally got my scope to go into the intestine the other night judging from the change to the concentric rings like in your vids. The camera was being actively pulled in little by little and I got a bit worried and slowly pulled it back out, but as soon as I have more "me" time I'm going to try again. Thanks again!

Glad I could help then! Just be careful with that. It's easy for me to go very deep into my small intestine and still retrieve the scope because I've been doing it for years. Go easy on yourself or you might get hurt.

That's amazing! I'm still trying to figure out how to get a cam down my throat first, but what types of endo cams do you use? Any tips on getting the camera down?
v1block
New to the forum

Postby suparmadibatman » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:43 am

v1block wrote:
Purrloin wrote:
Swallower5 wrote:Purrloin;
Thanks for providing the vids, just watched them all, I love how pink and squishy it is in there. I finally got my scope to go into the intestine the other night judging from the change to the concentric rings like in your vids. The camera was being actively pulled in little by little and I got a bit worried and slowly pulled it back out, but as soon as I have more "me" time I'm going to try again. Thanks again!

Glad I could help then! Just be careful with that. It's easy for me to go very deep into my small intestine and still retrieve the scope because I've been doing it for years. Go easy on yourself or you might get hurt.

That's amazing! I'm still trying to figure out how to get a cam down my throat first, but what types of endo cams do you use? Any tips on getting the camera down?

I've heard that a squirt from a lidocain spray can help one getting past their gag reflex. Never tried, tho....
suparmadibatman
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kitsouille » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:02 am

There's also tightening your left fist around your left thumb, but I'm not sure if it works because it's some weird brain glitch or because I've read about it and convinced myself it works like that.
Kitsouille
???

Postby v1block » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:48 pm

I've heard of those before, so I'll see about giving that a try. I know my big issue is that I'll feel it poking my throat and I give up right there before attempting later.
v1block
New to the forum

Postby Allen99 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:27 am

Anyone swallows rubber stretchy men?
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/20-Stretchy- ... 2986872629
... that is just my opinion.
Allen99
New to the forum

Postby JustARabdomGuy » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:42 am

Allen99 wrote:Anyone swallows rubber stretchy men?

Those are made of latex, would they not harden in stomach acid?
JustARabdomGuy
New to the forum

Postby Swallower5 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:25 pm

No, latex will NOT harden in the stomach, have to be careful of things made from vinyl as those can harden. I see that auction says they do not ship to the US, bummer.
Swallower5
Been posting for a bit

Postby Allen99 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:27 pm

JustARabdomGuy wrote:
Allen99 wrote:Anyone swallows rubber stretchy men?

I've seen a guy swallowing those men on YouTube. He said they pass through his intestines without any problem. Sadly I can no longer watch his videos.
Allen99
New to the forum

Postby Swallower5 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:30 pm

Allen99 wrote:I've seen a guy swallowing those men on YouTube. He said they pass through his intestines without any problem. Sadly I can no longer watch his videos.

YouTube, and a lot of other sites, are cracking down on swallowing videos and anything they deem "fetish content". They aren't having a religious conversion though, it's all about liability.
Swallower5
Been posting for a bit

Postby Allen99 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:46 pm

Swallower5 wrote:
Allen99 wrote:I've seen a guy swallowing those men on YouTube. He said they pass through his intestines without any problem. Sadly I can no longer watch his videos.

YouTube, and a lot of other sites, are cracking down on swallowing videos and anything they deem "fetish content". They aren't having a religious conversion though, it's all about liability.

When I come across a nice video I should download it on my computer... Thanks for a kind reply, man.
Allen99
New to the forum

Postby casuallurker » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:34 pm

Allen99 wrote:
Swallower5 wrote:

When I come across a nice video I should download it on my computer... Thanks for a kind reply, man.

here, good buddy. :D
for all your... storing pleasure.

www.bigconverter.com
"I listen 2 the stories, oh u tell so well. I cherish every word u said along the way, but now, i kno all u did was help me see." -Lajon Witherspoon
casuallurker
---

Postby Proxima » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:31 am

JustARabdomGuy wrote:Hellllo everybodyyyyy....HAVE YOU NOTICED ROBERTA SMIDTH JUST CAME BACK? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLTCcT ... RxUYrOvl5w (I don't know her, and I'm not her either, I just noticed the videos are public again and well....)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLTCcT ... RxUYrOvl5w

Holy crap!

Unfortunately... The videos are age-gated and embedding is disabled. I'm behind Tor, so I can't register a YouTube account to get around the age gate, and youtube-dl can only defeat it by using YouTube's embedding API.

Can someone rip these and put them on Mega or something for me?
Where so ever two or three are gathered in my stomach, I am also there.
Proxima
New to the forum

Postby gartrux » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:40 pm

Does anyone has this?

https://thisvid.com/videos/giantess-pre ... -car-vore/

It looks amazing! :gulp:
gartrux
Participator

Postby GeneralUrist » Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:07 am

Kitsouille wrote:Oh it's actually a trick. Well that's still awesome in itself though^^

I was really impressed they could get all of it in their stomach and be bloated. The deflation part would make sense too since the balloon could pop easily, scraping against the teeth or given too much pressure in the esophagus or you know, lingering in acid. I wouldn't call it dangerous to have a balloon pop inside but it seems like something very uncomfortable to experience.

Wait, you know of a balloon swallowing video where the person gets visibly bloated after swallowing it? Where? I really would like to see it.
GeneralUrist
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Other / Combination