Help with equine anatomy, please?

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Help with equine anatomy, please?

Postby Cryptrat » Fri May 18, 2007 3:08 pm

*blind and hairy palmed, the rat stumbles in to release Tail Biting Snappers on Umi!* You're as innocent as a crocodile in a kiddy pool you sneaky blue dwagon!
Cryptrat
---

Postby Umiriko » Fri May 18, 2007 3:13 pm

hay kiddy pools are usaly nice and warm ^^ nothing wrong with resting in there * eats the snappers*
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
https://www.twitch.tv/umi_durg
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby Swallower5 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:05 pm

prisoner wrote:Interesting discussion so far. It appears to me that Cryptrat has been minorly scarred. Also, Umi is taking this in a very serious direction.

Akram: The thought of having sex with a horse doesn't appeal to me, neither does being on the recieving end. I just have a fascination with animals in general. You might be entirely right about me being a zoophile, but I'd wait on that decision. Vore is still the main goal for me, animals are just a means, visualization, or tool for imagination.

Snookums: A very wide range of suggestions, it probably would have saved you some time to ask what I specifically planned, but I thank you for your help anyway. It was actually a mare.

Save the adventure, but I walked up to the fence of a padock she was in, and she came over to investigate. Since she was calm about me rubbing her nose and between the eyes, I got up on the fence and repeated. Again she was calm, so I climbed in with her and rubbed along her neck and head. She kept one eye on me but otherwise her ears were still and head about 30 degrees, she was clearly fine with me there. I experimented with where I could touch her before she startled, and if she pulled away even an inch I retreated and tried new areas. Eventually she was comfortable with me rubbing all around her back and underbelly, up the neck and all around her head, below her jaw, and behind her eyes and ears. So I'm up against her stomach with my ear, listening to things churning inside and, after about a minute, she pivots so her hind hips and tail are pressed up against my shirt, then backed into me. I sidestepped her and just rubbed her again, she put her head down between my legs and I rubbed her neck on both sides, then around and underneath her head. Basically, she presented herself to me a total of three times before I left, and I figured that if she might be willing than I'd always been curious what it would feel like to stick my hand up inside a horse had I the opprotunity. At the risk of hurting her I didn't attempt, but if someone here could help me I might be able to.

So anyway, quite a long story but, since you sound like a bit of an animal lover yourself, I thought you might like to hear it.

I know this thread has been dead for a long time, but I've had the same experience and feelings as you and it was indeed special. Incidentally, if anyone needs information on equine anatomy to draw more realistic art and such, I could provide info or a picture to clarify most any area.
Swallower5
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Other / Combination