Agatha, the metal eater (History)

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Agatha, the metal eater (History)

Postby Fatboy » Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:57 pm

Johnny is a teenage boy who is an orphan of his father, and has a strong bond with his mother Mary, he is a big fan of horror and science fiction movies, he is also a fan of video games, and spent most of his time playing games or watching movies. His mother Mary, a middle-aged woman who still has a youthful appearance, was worried about her son, he was 16 years old, but had no friends, let alone a girlfriend.

One day Mary, seeing that her son didn't give up video games and spent hours watching movies, decided to break the routine a little, and invite Johnny to camp in the forest, the boy was reluctant, but as he likes his mother a lot and doesn't wants to hurt her, accepted the invitation and both packed their bags and equipment and went camping by car

They finally arrived in the middle of a forest, in an open field and pitched their tents, as the place was difficult to access, Mary's car had to stay away from the camp, but for Mary this was not a problem as she wanted a moment away from everything that reminded him of his routine, and she just wanted to spend pleasant moments with his son

Night falls, it's cold and the two go into their tents to take shelter and sleep.

Around 3 am, a strange noise was heard coming from the sky and a roar followed by a flash was seen on the horizon not far from the camp.

Mary and Johnny left their tents scared, and saw a fire in the middle of the trees and the two went to investigate what happened thinking it could be a plane that had just crashed, the two arrived at the place and there was only twisted metal and fire, it is impossible for anyone to have survived

Mary then decides to go back to the camp, get her car and go to the nearest town to ask for help and report what happened to the local authorities. Johnny remains at the camp waiting for his mother to return.

Johnny sat on a tree trunk in front of the camp with a fire burning to keep warm from the cold.

Suddenly Johnny hears a noise coming from the woods and thinks he saw someone's hand in a tree, thinking that it could be his mother who could have returned, the young man went towards that hand

But who he sees is not his mother, but an unknown girl, the girl was extremely beautiful, had blue eyes, long blonde hair, and was dressed in a strange outfit that looked like a uniform but was scorched due to fire, and she also seemed to be hurt and disoriented

Johnny soon imagined that the girl could be a survivor of the plane crash, and he helped the girl and took her to his tent, the girl said things but Johnny couldn't understand a word said by her, he laid her down in his tent and covered her with a blanket to protect her from the cold.

Some time later Mary returned from the city, she couldn't find any phone, and the only police station in town had only one agent and he was already on duty answering a call about a couple's fight.

Mary was talking too loud, and Johnny scolds her and tells her to keep it down so as not to wake up the girl, Mary without understanding anything asked Johnny what he was talking about, and Johnny showed the girl sleeping in his tent, and explained to the your mother that that girl could be the plane crash survivor

Mary then decides to collect all the things and go back home, Johnny takes the girl on his lap very carefully and puts her in the back seat of the car, the girl looks at him smiles at him and falls asleep again

Arriving home, Johnny puts the girl in his bed, Mary looks for some clothes of her that fit the girl, Johnny put a mattress on the floor of his room and slept next to the bed where the girl slept

The next morning Johnny woke up and went to have breakfast, the girl was still sleeping, Mary had gone to work, she worked at a restaurant near her house, and she didn't need to use her car to go to work, so the car was in her garage

Johnny had just had breakfast, and returned to his room to play video games, the young man was on vacation from school and could spend all day playing video games, in addition he was curious about the girl who slept in his room

Upon arriving in the room Johnny found the girl standing looking at the ceiling trying to understand where she was, Johnny spoke to her, showed her the clothes that her mother had separated for the girl, gave the girl the clothes and told her to get dressed , the girl tried to take her clothes off in front of Johnny, and the embarrassed young man asked her to go into the bathroom to get dressed.

The girl came out of the bathroom wearing a pink flowered dress and wearing beautiful high heels that belonged to Johnny's mother, Johnny was amazed at that sight, and asked if the girl was hungry, the girl just nodded her head saying yes

Johnny took her to the kitchen and said he was going to make her something to eat, as Johnny didn't know how to cook, the only thing he could give to the girl was cereal with milk.

the girl tried to taste the cereal that Johnny had prepared, but she doesn't seem to like it, Johnny doesn't care, he is dazzled by the girl's beauty, he asks her name

"Meu nome é Agatha" diz a garota, "Sou Habitante do Planeta Drodz e estava em uma viagem ao redor da Terra para conhecer os alimentos deste planeta, quando minha nave caiu"

"So you're an alien?" asked Johnny, The girl just looked at Johnny smiled and said "yes"

Johnny finally realized that the girl hadn't even touched his cereal, and said "I know something you're going to like"

Johnny then took the girl to his room to show his video game and thought the girl could have fun with the games, the girl sits on Johnny's bed, he turns on the tv and video game, and starts playing a game of spaceships and aliens , thinking the girl might like it and want to play too

Johnny sits next to the girl but the girl doesn't seem to understand what's going on but she looks at the video game and the tv and licks her lips

The girl gets up, goes towards the video game and the tv, Johnny looks at the girl who seems to be curious, she takes the video game with her hands, smells the video game and licks it, Johnny finds that scene funny and a little strange, but how she is an alien, Johnny understands the girl's confusion

The girl stares at the video game for a few seconds, and unexpectedly opens her mouth and eats a piece of the video game, Johnny is scared at what he has just seen, the girl seems to like it, then eats the entire video game, chewing it and transforming it into pieces inside his mouth, Johnny then screams scared and can't believe what's happening

Not content with just the video game, the girl then takes the tv with both hands, the tv is big and very heavy, but for the girl it's like lifting a sheet of paper, the girl licks the tv screen and bites a piece , in her mouth it's just shards of glass being chewed, she eats all the rest of the tv chewing and grinding everything with her teeth and sucking on the plug like spaghetti, until she swallows and licks her fingers, now she seems to be satisfied

Agatha smiles at Johnny and says "That food was great, thank you very much, I hope to eat more Earth stuff" Johnny then asks "What are you?, are you some kind of monster?, I thought you would want to play videogames and not that you would eat it"

Agatha replies "Sorry, I looked at these two strange objects and all I could think about was eating them, I'm not a monster, I only eat metal, plastic, paper, wood, rubber, I also like fabrics among other things, and earth foods are the best in the whole universe"

As much as Johnny is upset about losing his video game and scared about that situation, he couldn't get mad at the girl, because she had an angelic look like she was a deity, and Johnny was very attracted to the girl.

Johnny then said that if this is what she eats he would give her something else to eat, but he asked her not to eat anything else from his house because her mother might be angry. Johnny then remembered that his mother keeps a lot of magazines, old clothes and a lot of things in the basement, things that his mother would never miss.

Johnny went to the basement to get things for Agatha to eat, but he left the girl alone in the room and didn't ask her to stay there. , Agatha smells something very good to eat and decides to see what it was, Agatha then arrives at the garage where Mary's car is parked, a very large silver SUV, the girl licks her lips and starts licking the hood of that car that looks very tasty for her, she then lifted the SUV to her mouth and bit the hood of the car, she chews and crumples it like a sheet of paper, then Johnny who was in the basement hears the car alarm go off and goes to see what is happening, when arriving at the garage, Johnny finds Agatha holding her mother's car, with the front already partially eaten, Johnny screams and tells her to stop, but the girl doesn't hear him because of the noise of the metal being crushed and continues to devour the car, tearing and crushing it with her teeth, Agatha ate the whole car, licked her fingers and burped, Agatha looked at Johnny smiled and said "This food was amazing, hope to have more soon" Johnny yelled "You ate my mom's car, and now What do I say for her?" Agatha replied "Is this food called a car? sorry I smelled a really good metal and had to eat it"

Johnny is once again scared of the girl, but she smiled at him and gave him a kiss on his cheek, as much as the girl is strange and likes to eat things from his house, he seems to be more and more in love with the girl, the girl exerts a strong connection with Johnny, Johnny then asks the girl "Please don't eat anything else from my house, I'll tell my mom her car was stolen" Agatha replies "don't worry, after I ate this one food called car I'm satisfied, I've never eaten something so delicious". Johnny looks at the girl with a feeling that mixes anger, and at the same time the feeling was of enchantment as if he was hypnotized by the girl

Continues..
Last edited by Fatboy on Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fatboy
Been posting for a bit

Re: Agatha, the metal eater (History)

Postby Fatboy » Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:13 am

Later that day, Johnny's mother Mary had returned from work and called for Johnny in the kitchen.

Johnny was in his room with Agatha to prevent the girl from eating any more of his mother's objects.

Johnny asked Agatha what kind of alien the girl was, how could such a normal girl, and skinny (despite her ample breasts and hips) manage to devour such a big car and crush it to pieces, Johnny looks on to the girl's perfect belly and imagine that the car is being digested inside her

Agatha replied "I'm an alien race that can eat anything but my favorite food is metal"

"We have enormous strength in our jaws and we can digest food instantly in our stomachs" continued Agatha "that food called a car is nothing to me, I can devour a giant spaceship whole in seconds, all the objects we use on our planet we eat after we use them, or after they become obsolete, we eat, and with that we avoid the accumulation of garbage" explained Agatha

"My planet was attacked by a meteor and before it could explode my parents put me on this ship and sent me to earth, because they knew that on earth there were many delicious objects to eat, unfortunately the planet exploded shortly after the meteor impact and my family and friends no longer exist" revealed Agatha

Johnny then felt sorry for that girl and knew she wasn't a bad person, but before he could ask the girl anything else, Johnny's mother Mary enters the boy's room: "Didn't you hear me?" asked Mary "I said we need to, report to the authorities about the plane crash and look for this girl's family"

Agatha replies "my parents died and I don't have anyone else" Mary imagined that Agatha's parents had died in the plane crash and that the girl was the only survivor, Mary then asks "But now what are we going to do?" Johnny responds with another question "can we keep her? I like her" Mary soon noticed Johnny's passionate look at Agatha and thought that Johnny finally found a friend and maybe even a girlfriend

Mary couldn't refuse Johnny's request, and let Agatha live with them. Mary, who still hadn't realized that her car had been eaten and was no longer in the garage, wanted to go to the supermarket to buy more food because Agatha was now her new guest.

But before Mary could go to the garage, Johnny stopped her and tried to explain what had happened to his mother's car.

But Agatha interrupted the boy and said "I'm sorry, I ate some delicious food that belonged to you, and now I'm satisfied" Mary didn't understand what food the girl was referring to, and thought Johnny had prepared something for Agatha to eat, so there was no need for Mary to go to the supermarket anymore, night fell and everyone went to sleep

The next day Mary woke up early to go to work as usual, she was happy that her son Johnny had found a girl he could date, and noticed that the boy was no longer playing video games and watching movies all day. as usual, besides that he had prepared something for Agatha to eat, Mary then imagined that the girl was a great influence for Johnny, and that thanks to her the young man was no longer lazy and was becoming a more responsible boy

After having breakfast, Mary looked out the window of the door leading to the garage and didn't see her car there, so she went to the garage and finally realized her car was gone.

Mary then called for Johnny to ask what had happened to her car, embarrassed, Johnny couldn't say a word, so Agatha said "I Ate..." but Johnny quickly put his hand over the girl's mouth to stop her from talking. , Johnny then said to his mother "I think your car was stolen" Mary said "Then we have to call the police", Johnny then saw his mother's cell phone on top of the kitchen counter and said to Agatha "Quick, eat my mother's cell phone while I distract her" Johnny turned his back along with his mother Mary to say something in private, Agatha went to the kitchen counter took Johnny's mother's cell phone and ate the cell phone At the moment when Mary turns around and sees only Agatha chewing something, and Johnny laughing in embarrassment, Mary asks "where is my cell phone?" "must be in your room" Johnny said and Mary went to her room to look for her cell phone

Johnny said to Agatha "My mom doesn't know you came from space and ate her car, if you say anything to her she'll go crazy, God knows what she can do..."

Johnny was also scared that his mother would warn the police and the police would somehow find out that Agatha was an alien, Johnny watched many movies about aliens visiting Earth and getting arrested by the government and thrown into a lab for scientists to experiment with they , and he thought the same might happen to the poor girl

Mary came back from her room and said "I can't find my cell phone, I'll have to go to work, but when I get back I'll go to the police" Johnny's mother went to work and Johnny was free of that situation for a while

Johnny asked Agatha "Are you still hungry?" and Agatha replied "yes" Johnny then remembered a big abandoned house that was in the middle of a wood not far from there, and said to Agatha "I'll take you to a place where there's a lot of old furniture and you can eat it. them all"

Johnny then went out to the street accompanied by Agatha heading towards the abandoned house, Johnny walked distracted and preoccupied not knowing what he was going to do about Agatha, and without Johnny realizing it, Agatha was eating things along the way they passed, Agatha ate a bicycle, ate a mailbox, ate toys from a child who had started to cry, and ate some mannequins from a clothing store that were displayed on the sidewalk

But when Johnny looked at Agatha she just smiled at him, and he said "Damn you're so beautiful, you look like an angel"

Johnny and Agatha finally arrived at the abandoned house, Johnny broke the glass of the front door and opened the door and the two entered the house, in it there was a lot of dusty old furniture, an old television that seems to no longer work, among other furniture and appliances old

Johnny said to Agatha "You can eat everything in this house, no one will miss any of what's here, while you eat I'll think about what to do when my mother talks to the police"

Johnny sat in an old armchair to think about something, and while he was watching Agatha, the girl quickly went to get the TV to eat, and while the girl delighted in devouring the TV, Johnny watched her, and despite finding everything it was crazy, he somehow came to enjoy and feel an emotion watching Agatha destroy and eat the furniture in that house.

After a while, Agatha had eaten most of the furniture in the house and was already finishing chewing on a refrigerator. Johnny then remembered that Agatha said she was capable of devouring an entire spaceship and wanted to see Agatha eat something else, so Johnny asked Agatha "are you able to eat this whole house?" and Agatha replied "of course I do" so Johnny took Agatha outside and said "I want to see this" and he sat on a tree trunk, and watched Agatha eat the wooden house piece by piece, after Agatha finally ate it all and only the marks of the house were left on the floor, Agatha said to Johnny "This food was wonderful, but to be perfect I still want to eat more of that food called car" and Jonny remembered that there was an old shack nearby with a old pickup truck

Johnny then shows the old truck to the girl, and she licks her lips at the sight of that delicious truck. and Johnny said, "help me push the truck out, because I want to see you eat it whole" Agatha said "it won't be necessary, I'll do it for you" Agatha grabbed the truck from the back and pulled it out like if she were a very light chair

Johnny was amazed at the strength that Agatha had, Johnny once again sat down to watch the girl devour the entire truck.

Agatha lifted the truck from the front, licked the front of the truck, opened her mouth and ate a piece of the front of the truck.

Johnny is wide-eyed and loved seeing the metal being crushed by Agatha's teeth

Johnny started daydreaming, watching Agatha devour that entire truck and started to wonder if everything that was happening was real or just a dream.

Agatha has already chewed the last piece of the truck, swallowed and released a huge burp, and apologized to Johnny for the burp, Johnny smiling said "no problem", Agatha thanks Johnny for the wonderful food and as a reward Agatha approached Johnny and with a seductive look, she gave a huge kiss on Johnny's mouth, that kiss felt like heaven, Johnny felt himself leaving his body for a few minutes and after the kiss ended, Johnny took Agatha's hand and the two returned to their house, Johnny then ask to Agatha "Wait, you don't eat people right?" Agatha replied "Don't worry, people are made of meat and I don't eat meat, the most I would eat would be their clothes" Johnny thought it was funny what the girl said and thought she was cute despite being weird

It was already night, Mary had just got home from work and when she was going to talk to Johnny about her car theft, Mary catches Johnny and Agatha kissing in his room, so Mary returns to the living room without making any noise and quickly forgets about the theft from her car, she is happy that Johnny has finally found a girlfriend

Mary then sits on the couch, she loves to read fashion and beauty magazines, Johnny went to the shower and Agatha left the bedroom and went to the living room, and saw Mary with a pile of magazines on the couch reading intently

Agatha sat in an armchair and started watching Mary with a pile of magazines, she looked at the magazines and licked her lips

Mary sees Agatha looking closely at her magazines and asks "do you like these magazines?" Agatha replied yes, Mary imagines that as that girl was so beautiful that she sure liked to be attentive to fashion and beauty magazines, besides, Mary Finally had another woman to talk to in her house

Agatha in turn thought that Mary had given those magazines to her to eat, and in an innocent attitude, she took one of the magazines and started to chew it, Mary still didn't realize that Agatha was eating the magazine, But when she finally decided to look at Agatha , she saw the girl chewing another magazine and swallowing it, Mary couldn't believe what she saw, Agatha ate all the magazines, and said to mary "This food called magazine is very tasty, but the best food I ate today was a food called car that was in this house"

Mary then screamed for Johnny's name, the boy came out of his room scared, and there was Mary with Agatha next to her looking like she was chewing something, and Mary said to Johnny "Was my car stolen?, or did your girlfriend eat mine car?"
Johnny looks at his mother scared not knowing what to say and puts his hands to his head, not believing the mess he got himself into.

Continues...
Fatboy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Fatboy » Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:17 pm

The next day, Agatha woke up and went to the living room, without Mary and Johnny noticing, the girl caught mother and son arguing severely over the fact that the girl had eaten Mary's car.

Mary said to Johnny "Are you going to explain this story to me properly, how could such a small, skinny girl have eaten an entire car by herself?" and Mary continued "Is this some kind of joke? I'm thinking you took my car for a ride with your girlfriend and you guys wrecked my car in some accident tell the truth Johnny"

Johnny replied "You won't believe me I know but Agatha really devoured your car"

"Agatha is not a human girl, she is an alien, she came to Earth on a ship that crashed that day when we were camping, it wasn't a plane, it was a spaceship, and the only person on the ship was Agatha, who survived probably due to her superhuman strength" continued Johnny

Mary doesn't believe Johnny and says "How do you expect me to believe that? a car-eating girl came from space and is sleeping in my house? You've been watching too many sci-fi movies and you're imagining things, I would expect that from a kid, but at your age Johnny? you're not old enough to make up stories like that anymore"

Johnny then continued " I'm telling the truth, Agatha doesn't eat organic food like we do, she eats metal, plastic, wood, paper and that stuff, I offered her a cereal with milk, but she didn't even touch the cereal, but she ate my video game and my television whole, you can go to my room to see that the video game and the tv are no longer there" Mary said "I'm going to your room, but to get this girl out of my house , I thought she was being a good influence on you, but you're getting worse, you're making up stories and lying, I think you might even be doing drugs"

Agatha, who was listening to the whole conversation, went back to Johnny's room crying, she didn't want to cause any trouble, the girl then decided it was better to leave that house, the girl then jumped out of Johnny's bedroom window and ran away to the street

Mary and Johnny, who were still arguing, went to the room but Agatha was no longer there, the window was open and they soon deduced that she had run away.

so Johnny begged his mother "Mom, please, we have to look for Agatha, she is not from Earth, and doesn't understand Earthly customs, and she still hasn't eaten anything, she's going to get hungry and she's going to eat someone's car , we have to find her before she causes trouble in the city"

"But I swear she's not a bad person, she's just very hungry and eats things made of metal, she's not from Earth, I swear" Mary, who still didn't believe the story told by Johnny, saw the young man's eyes as he spoke about Agatha, and realized that the boy really liked that girl and that he was really worried about her, besides, after all, she was just a girl and she was wandering around the city alone.

Mary then said to Johnny "Ok, I'll help you look for Agatha, she shouldn't have gotten very far, but from now on, you'll be responsible for any problems Agatha causes, and as far as my car is concerned, you'll work to buy me another car, it's time for you to be more responsible and if it doesn't happen for good, it will happen for bad"

Johnny accepts the condition imposed by his mother and the two set out on the streets in search of Agatha.

Johnny was right, Agatha was hungry, and while wandering around town, she was eating everything she could find on her way, luckily Agatha manages to slip past unnoticed and still hasn't been caught eating anything, until the girl found a junkyard full of her favorite food "cars", Agatha didn't think twice and invaded the junkyard, in it there were thousands of cars for the girl to eat

The girl devoured a mustang, a honda, some old motorcycles, even devoured an entire bus, Agatha found herself in a paradise full of cars made of metal to eat, but it was only a matter of time before the junkyard owner discovered the girl, and catch her eating some car

The junkyard owner was drunk and doing drugs, so when he saw a girl devour an entire car, instead of being scared, he thought that was funny and said "Man, I better stop drinking so much"

Agatha ate about 10 cars, 1 bus and about 5 motorcycles and she was already satisfied, she lay down to digest and to rest, meanwhile Johnny and his mother Mary were looking for the girl in the city

Mary was about to give up looking for Agatha, when Johnny remembered the junkyard full of cars, and how Agatha liked to eat cars so he thought for sure the girl smelled the cars and went to the junkyard

So Johnny and his mom went to the junkyard, and there they found the junkyard owner, Johnny asked "Please, did you see a really pretty blonde girl who was wearing a white shirt and jeans?, she's my girlfriend "

The junkyard owner replied "You mean the car-eating girl?, is she your girlfriend? yes I saw her, she's over there sleeping in a truck bed"

Mary noticed the smell of cheap whiskey coming from the junkyard owner and deduced that man was drunk and said to Johnny "this man is drunk and is seeing things, I won't waste my time getting into this junkyard" Johnny ignored what mom said and went into the junkyard and saw Agatha sleeping in an old pickup truck, Johnny called for mom and woke Agatha

Johnny asked Agatha "Why did you run away? I was worried about you" Agatha replies, sorry I caught you two fighting over me, I didn't want to cause you any trouble, you guys were really good to me, and I really like it too of you, I don't want you to suffer because of me"

Johnny had an idea to convince his mother that Agatha was an alien girl and that she eats cars, and asked Agatha "Can you eat a car now?" Agatha replies "Of course I do" so Jhonny asked his mother Mary to pay attention to what was about to happen, Jhonny then said to Agatha "Eat that white van whole" Agatha said "with pleasure" Mary who still didn't believe that story, was curious about was going to happen and said "Ok, if Agatha eats the van, you won't have to buy me another car anymore, that's a gamble"

Agatha got up and walked towards the van, pulled the van as if it weighed nothing, lifted the van in the air, bit the front of the van completely crushing the front, the girl continued chewing the van and smashing it completely as if the van was made of paper, with impressive force in its jaws, the girl chewed and ate the entire van and reduced it to crushed iron inside her mouth, she continued chewing until she swallowed, Agatha lets out a huge burp and apologizes, and Mary saw it all and couldn't believe what she had just seen

Mary said "How is that possible?, that huge van, was completely crushed and chewed like bubblegum by a 1 meter 65 cm tall girl, and the van is whole in her into the belly, yes she does eat cars" Agatha replies to Mary "Actually I can eat anything I want, on my planet we don't eat plants because they belong to our animals, and we don't eat meat either, what we eat is metal, plastic and other artificial things, it was a way that we found to keep our environment preserved and free from pollution, I liked to eat the cars of this planet, I had never eaten something so tasty, but I also eat other things besides cars"

Johnny said to his mother "Do you believe me now?, we have to protect this girl, if anyone from the government finds out she's an alien, god knows what they can do to her" Mary asks "But protecting a car-eating alien girl, Have you gone crazy? How can we keep her? What if she eats our neighbors' cars?" Johnny "But she doesn't just eat cars, she also eats plastic and paper, she could eat the food packaging and products that we were going to throw away, she can also eat your magazines when you finish reading them, besides she can eat those letters unwanted advertisements that we receive every day, and she can eat furniture and other things that we don't want anymore, and when she wants to eat a car I bring her here at the junkyard, I promise I'll work to pay for the junkyard cars that she eat."

With a captivating look Agatha says to Mary, "I promise that from now on I will only eat what you and Johnny allow, I promise not to cause you any more trouble" Mary who has a good heart, and after being finally won over by sympathy of that girl then said "Ok Johnny she can stay with us but she can't eat anything in front of our neighbors, what will our neighbors think when they see this girl eating old furniture, magazines and packaging?, but at the end she can be useful to us, and I know you're in love with her"

Johnny, Agatha and Mary then return home, Mary then remembers her cell phone and asks Agatha "You ate my cell phone right?" Agatha asked "what is a cell phone?, I ate so many things I don't remember" Johnny just laughed at that situation and Mary said "Are you laughing?, I forgive you for my car, but the cell phone was not part of the bet, you'll have to give me a new cell phone" Johnny embarrassed replied "ok, mom"
Fatboy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Allen99 » Tue Aug 23, 2022 5:34 am

This is hot as hell.

Eating metal is one of my tastes.

I felt a rush of excitement when I imagine an alien girl eating unusual stuffs.
... that is just my opinion.
Allen99
New to the forum

Postby Fatboy » Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:02 pm

oh yes, girls who eat objects that are not food are one of my fantasies, and this is very little explored in vore, especially women who eat cars, I feel an inexplicable excitement imagining a woman eating a car, normal size women , not a giantess
Fatboy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Fatboy » Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:57 pm

Continuing the story...

After some time, the deal between Agatha Johnny and Mary was in the works.

Agatha fed only on packaging and things that Mary and Johnny allowed the girl to eat.

And when Agatha feels the need to eat metal, Johnny takes the girl to the junkyard so she can eat cars.

Johnny also made a deal with the junkyard owner and paid for everything Agatha ate.

and since those cars were only worth their weight in metal, Agatha could easily eat 5 cars a week.

as long as the junkyard owner doesn't reveal to anyone that Agatha is an alien.

the junkyard owner said to Johnny "no problem bro, I don't want government problems either"

besides, for the junkyard owner, the important thing was to earn money

Mary, now convinced that Agatha was an alien, was curious about the girl, and filled Agatha with questions, about her planet and especially about what Agatha eats.

Mary asks Agatha "your body looks so normal, like a 16 year old girl's body should, but how can you eat things that big? and crush them with your normal-sized mouth like they're made of paper?

and your belly? you don't even look fat, you have such a perfect body, how is that possible?"

Agatha explains "Everything I eat is transformed into energy, we Drodians are part robots, we don't feel any kind of pain, and the energy we absorb from the things we eat gives us immortality, and when we eat metal the energy is transformed. it gives us unlimited strength too, so denting a car with my teeth is pretty easy for me, and everything I eat is digested instantly."
Fatboy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Fatboy » Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:42 pm

Johnny's vacation has come to an end, and it was time for the Young Man to go back to school.

Mary who needed to work, didn't feel safe leaving Agatha alone at home, in addition, people would start to suspect that there was a school-age girl at home during school hours, and they could report it to the authorities.

Mary then said to Johnny "this girl won't be able to stay at home all day and do nothing, we need to enroll her in your school, besides, you'll have to watch over her, and keep Agatha out of trouble."

the school bus arrives, Johnny and Agatha go outside, Agatha resists her huge urge to eat that bus, she closes her eyes and says to Johnny "let's go soon, otherwise I'll end up eating this bus"

Agatha and Johnny get on the bus, and walk to the back of the vehicle, and pass through the eyes of Johnny's classmates, Johnny was not popular at school, and was always made fun of by his classmates.

Johnny wasn't popular with high school girls either, and the girls mostly ignored the young man as if he didn't exist.
Fatboy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Fatboy » Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:35 pm

But the boys and girls, seeing Johnny holding hands, with a blonde and angelic-looking girl, were shocked, and not a word was heard inside that bus. the eyes followed Johnny and Agatha until they sat in the back of the bus.

Johnny was confused at first, but soon felt privileged to be Agatha's boyfriend and to see the envy on his schoolmates' faces.

Agatha, meanwhile, was just resisting the urge to eat the thousands of delicious cell phones that were with people on that bus.

Upon arriving at school, Johnny went to talk to the school director, a young and beautiful woman, the director when seeing Agatha was amazed at the beauty of that girl.

Johnny said " her name is Agatha, she is my girlfriend, and she lives with me at my house, I came to enroll Agatha in this school, but she has to stay in the same class as me, and sit next to me in the classroom , because she is not from this country, and has difficulties adapting to our customs."
Last edited by Fatboy on Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fatboy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Fatboy » Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:12 pm

Agatha had a piercing gaze, and people just can't say no to her, so the school principal agreed to enroll Agatha without hesitation, and didn't even ask where the girl came from.

In the classroom, the teacher introduces Agatha to the rest of the class, and Agatha sits next to Johnny and everyone in the classroom is amazed at Agatha's angelic appearance.

The teacher announces an evaluation for the next class, and tells the students to use the break to study in the library, Agatha and Johnny went to the library, Johnny doesn't like to study, and he doesn't have the patience to read books all day, but he I had to get good grades.

Agatha in the library looks at all those tasty books, and can only think about eating them, meanwhile Johnny complains about having to study.

Agatha asks Johnny "Do these books contain information? I think I can help you"

Johnny asks "how can you help me?"

"take a book" said Agatha

Johnny and Agatha go to an empty corner of the library, so Agatha eats the book and kisses Johnny's mouth, by eating the book, Agatha absorbed all the information contained in that book, and transmitted it to Johnny through the kiss.
Fatboy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Fatboy » Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:53 pm

Agatha says to Johnny "I can absorb any information contained in the things I eat, and I can convey the information to you through the kiss"

Johnny then took several books related to the evaluation that the teacher was going to do, Agatha eats all the books, and conveys the information to Johnny through the kiss.

and they did it in several assessments, and started to get excellent grades, and the popularity of the two young men in the school soon grew.

But all this popularity soon bothered Kate, the most popular girl in school and who until then before Agatha was the prettiest girl in school.

Kate then wanted Agatha to be part of her sorority, a group of snobbish and popular girls, and that only girls chosen by Kate could enter.

Kate invited Agatha to the Mall after class, Agatha asks "What is a Mall?" Kate asks "What planet did you come from?" Agatha innocently replies "from the planet Drodz", but Johnny quickly puts his hand over Agatha's mouth to stop her from talking and says "She came from another country"

Agatha accepted the invitation, she wanted to improve her interactions with the human race, and understand Earth customs.

Johnny wanted to go along with Agatha, but Kate stopped him, she said "only girls can join my sorority", "give a little space for your girlfriend, I won't eat her" Kate said.
Fatboy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Fatboy » Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:34 pm

Johnny was reluctant but couldn't stop, Kate took Agatha by the arm and put her in her car, and the two went to the mall.

Kate drives her pink Porsche convertible like crazy, at high speeds and doesn't respect the traffic laws.

Kate says a lot of things but Agatha doesn't understand a single word being said, and just smiles at Kate and nods her head.

After the mall Kate took Agatha to her house, a mansion full of luxury cars, Kate's parents weren't there, Kate couldn't accept the fact that Agatha was much prettier than her, and actually what Kate wanted was flaunting her lavish lifestyle, and putting Agatha in her place, so she spoke up and showed off her expensive clothes and shoes in an attempt to make Agatha jealous.

Agatha looks at those clothes and feels a strong urge to eat them, so Agatha tells Kate "I'm hungry", Kate then sends her maids to make Agatha a hamburger, the hamburger is served to Agatha. Agatha says "is that meat?, sorry I can't eat that" then Kate says "Do you want something else? you can eat whatever you want"
Last edited by Fatboy on Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fatboy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Fatboy » Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:07 pm

Agatha took what Kate said very seriously and sniffed at the luxury car collection in the mansion's garage. without saying a word Agatha got up and went towards the cars and Kate followed her

Arriving at the garage, Agatha looks at the collection of 20 luxury cars that belong to Kate's father, Agatha licks her lips,

Agatha was already away from Johnny for a long time and the girl's connection with the young man was already being lost, so Agatha could no longer control his hunger for metal, and Kate asks "Do you like cars?" Agatha innocently replies "Yes I love cars" In an attempt to make Agatha jealous, Kate asks "Would you like to have these cars for yourself?"

Agatha thought Kate was offering those cars for her to eat, and replied "yes", and in an unexpected move, Agatha grabs the red Ferrai convertible and lifts it as if the car weighs nothing, and Kate screams in fright, Agatha is very hungry and doesn't hear kate's screams

Agatha devours the entire ferrari, chewing and crushing it thoroughly with her teeth, and swallows, that whets the girl's appetite, so Agatha devours another car, and another car, while Kate screams and calls for help to the maids

but no one can stop Agatha from devouring all 20 luxury cars that were in Kate's garage.
Last edited by Fatboy on Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Fatboy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Fatboy » Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:41 pm

Agatha sees Kate's pink Porsche outside the garage and goes to eat it too, and Kate says "Please don't eat my pink Porsche"
but Agatha doesn't listen to Kate and devours the entire Pink Porsche, finally Agatha burps and says to Kate "Thanks for this food, those cars were the most delicious I've ever ate", and continues "Please, now I want to go back to Johnny"

Johnny was worried about Agatha and took the bus to Kate's house to take Agatha home.

Upon arriving at Kate's house, Johnny sees Agatha smiling and very happy and Kate desperate screaming

Kate says to Johnny "You won't believe what your monster girlfriend did"
and Johnny replied "Let me guess, Agatha ate your precious pink Porsche, and every car in this house, right?"

Kate replies "That's right, what is she? Is she some kind of demon? Or something?"

Agatha replies "I'm not a demon, metal is my favorite food, that's all"

Johnny thinks it's all very funny

and kate says "are you laughing? i'm going to warn the police about this girl"

johnny says "and who is going to believe you?, what are you going to say? that a 16 year old girl ate your car? who is going to believe that story?"

Then Johnny says to Agatha "Come on my love, let's go" and the two walk out the door, and Kate is watching Agatha and Johnny leaving and Kate not knowing what to do.

Johnny says to Agatha "From now on we won't be apart anymore, ok?" Agatha says "Okay, this girl named Kate is a little weird, and she scares me"

Johnny laughs at what Agatha said and the two head home.
Fatboy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Fatboy » Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:37 am

A few weeks later, Kate's parents returned home.

Kate's father noticed the disappearance of his car collection, Kate couldn't explain what had happened, and her father held her responsible for it.

so Kate's parents cut off her allowance and all the perks and luxuries Kate had, now Kate had no more money to spend at will, and she could no longer dress fashionably and buy expensive clothes and shoes.

Kate, who was the most beautiful and stylish girl in school, then started to be rejected by her sorority colleagues, for not being up to date with fashion anymore.

and the girl's reign came to an end.

Agatha, on the other hand, started to conquer everyone at school, for her friendliness and her angelic way, people were simply enchanted with Agatha, and the alien girl was now the most popular girl in school.

Kate looked at Agatha, very jealous and angry, for seeing how the girl conquered everyone in the school, but Kate also didn't want to confront Agatha, because Kate was afraid of Agatha.

The agreement between Johnny and Agatha continued, Agatha eats the library books, absorbs all the information contained in them and transmitted to Johnny through the kiss.

But Johnny soon noticed that someone started to notice the lack of books that Agatha ate.

Then he had an idea for Agatha to absorb even more information.

Johnny takes Agatha to a school warehouse full of broken computers but still with a lot of information inside them

But Agatha could only eat one computer at a time, otherwise someone would miss the devices.

Agatha when she was around Johnny and as she liked him very much, she was able to control her hunger, and as she was constantly fed by Johnny, she didn't feel so hungry anymore.

But eat a few computers every now and then, it wouldn't hurt.

Then Agatha ate one of the computers, chewing it whole and sucking on the mouse like spaghetti. she absorbed all the information contained in it, and transmitted it to johnny through the kiss.

on the computer there was enough information for a lot of evaluations. so Agatha ate a computer a week without anyone noticing.

and the Two young men became the smartest in the school.

When the two young men arrived home, Johnny's mother Mary was watching television.

when a TV ad caught Mary's attention

It was an ad for a live horror show, where the participant who makes the scariest or most bizarre presentation would win a nice cash prize, money that would be enough for Mary to buy a new car.

So Mary has an idea, she talks to Johnny and talks about the ad, Mary's idea is to put Agatha in the contest, for Agatha to eat a whole car live on TV, Agatha would definitely win the prize.

Johnny doesn't think that's a good idea, because he was afraid people would find out Agatha was an alien

Mary replies "These freak shows are full of gimmicks, people will think it's just another gimmick, no one will think Agatha is an alien, plus you still owe me a car, don't think I forgot"

Mary managed to convince Johnny, moreover, the young man loved to see Agatha devouring cars
Fatboy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Fatboy » Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:00 am

Johnny then went to the junkyard, and bought a car that still worked and could drive, the presentation would be the next night, Agatha controlled herself not to eat that delicious car that was in the garage of the house, and Johnny told her to wait until the show starts.

The next morning, before the performance, the two young men went to school, and Johnny announced to all the classmates that Agatha would be doing a live TV performance in a freak show, he did not reveal what Agatha would do, but said that everyone they would be impressed by his girlfriend's performance.

It's time for the presentation, Mary Johnny and Agatha went to the TV studios aboard the car that Agatha is going to eat, in the freak show there were already some participants performing, nothing but scary makeup, women being sawed in half, and others simple tricks that weren't getting the crowd excited at all.

So Agatha would easily win this contest.

It was time for Agatha's performance, and the old car was placed center stage.

Agatha goes to the stage, she's not wearing any makeup, and she just wears normal teenage clothes.

And everyone in the audience doesn't understand that scene, people keep whispering to each other.
Then the show's host asks Agatha what she was going to do there

Agatha replies "I'm going to eat this whole car"
and people in the audience started to laugh, doubting what Agatha said.

Agatha doesn't seem to care at all about people's laughter, and the presenter asks "really?, are you going to eat this whole car alone?"

Agatha smiles and replies "that's right" the people continued laughing, but Agatha's piercing gaze and her angelic appearance soon won over the audience.

The presenter says "Alright, I hope you don't get hurt"

the presenter leaves the stage and leaves Agatha alone with the car.

People still doubt it, but they were curious about what would happen.

Agatha then goes to the car, lifts the car from the front and sets it aside for the audience to see.

Just the fact that Agatha lifted that car as if it were a piece of paper, left the audience amazed.

So Agatha, opens her mouth and bites the front of the car, crushing it with her teeth like paper, the audience goes wild,
Agatha continues to chew the front of the car, until the front of the car is all in her mouth, agatha then lifts the car, and continues to chew the car and crushes it inside her mouth with her teeth, continues to chew and chew the car, until there is only the back of the car sticking out of her mouth, she continues chewing, until the car is whole in Agatha's mouth, she chews a few more times and swallows, she burps and apologizes for the burp.

The audience goes into ecstasy, and applauds Agatha's feat standing up. what Agatha did with the car was truly amazing.

The presenter goes to talk to Agatha and asks how that girl managed to eat that whole car

Agatha innocently replies "I'm an alien and I like to eat your cars"
Johnny is startled by what Agatha said
but the presenter starts to laugh, and thinks that everything Agatha said was part of the show.

the audience also laughed at what Agatha said and continued to applaud Agatha.

so, the presenter has no doubts, Agatha was the winner of the contest.

The prize money was paid, and Mary was excited to buy a new car.

and said to Agatha "Don't eat my new car ok?"

Some time later, the school dance was announced , Johnny had never been to the dance, but this time he had Agatha as his date to go with him to the dance.

So Johnny asked his mother to go with him and Agatha to the mall, he wanted to buy a very elegant outfit to go to the school dance.

Johnny bought a tuxedo, and Agatha bought a wonderful white dress that made the girl look like a deity.

The day of the prom arrived, Johnny and Agatha went to the prom, upon entering the prom, everyone is amazed by Agatha's beauty.

Kate, Agatha's rival, wanted to unmask Agatha and prove that Agatha was a car-eating alien.

Kate didn't have a date for the dance, and she went to the dance only to unmask Agatha in front of everyone.

Meanwhile, at the height of the prom, Johnny and Agatha were crowned prom king and queen.

which made Kate even more furious.

Kate then had an idea, went to the school parking lot, and stole one of the parked cars.

In a desperate attitude, Kate invades the dance with the car, almost running over her schoolmates.

Kate then invades the stage, grabs a microphone, and says "I'm going to prove that this Agatha is not who she says she is, she's a car-eating alien"

Everyone at the dance looks at Kate without understanding anything, Kate says to Agatha "Eat that car"

Johnny laughs a lot looks at Agatha and says "Agatha feel free, you can eat the car"

So Agatha got off the stage, walked towards the car, grabbed the car with both hands, and devoured the entire car, chewing and crushing the car with her teeth, until she swallowed and burped.

she ate that car in front of everyone at the dance.

Kate thought people would be scared of what Agatha did.

but suddenly everyone starts laughing, and applauding Agatha. and Kate doesn't understand anything.

Johnny tells Kate "They've all watched the Freak Show on TV, and they've seen Agatha eat a car live on TV" "They all think it's a gimmick"

One of the prom students says "This girl is not only beautiful, she also does cool tricks like this, this girl is amazing"
Fatboy
Been posting for a bit

Return to Other / Combination