Any ideas to make Absorbtion Vore Non-Fatal?

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Any ideas to make Absorbtion Vore Non-Fatal?

Postby Jannak » Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:56 pm

Is there any idea how to make Abortion none fatal any ideas?
Jannak
Somewhat familiar

Re: Any ideas to make Absorbtion Vore Non-Fatal?

Postby marceber » Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:36 pm

If your world has magic, have a spell that can rebuild the body of the absorbed person after the fact. If it's a modern setting you could have cloning technology and have the prey get a perfect clone of them to replace them after the absorption.
marceber
New to the forum

Postby calldahotline » Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:46 pm

Have the absorbed body still inside the predator, intact but just covered in flesh. For bonus points, add tentacles to the mix and have the predator feed and feed off the prey.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby piigg » Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:52 pm

how about despite being absorbed they are still identifiable and can be unabsorbed/surgically removed
piigg
New to the forum

Postby Tassie » Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:11 am

It really is possible to breathe liquid under the right circumstances.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liquid_breathing
I heard about it a long time ago, but forgot about it until now.

Since that works, there's probably a hundred ways nature could do something like that real easy, just give it passing mention as a natural feature of whatever gel, goo, slime or liquid your subjected is immersed in. For developing fetuses, amniotic fluid of some sort is virtually universal, so most living things breathed liquid at some point in their lives; while it isn't a great oxygen transfer medium, it also does little to no harm, so with just a little imagination, that or something like that could easily protect someone or something which gets absorbed.

Such a nerd, I know, sorry. I was really scared of everything while it was happening; can you tell?
Tassie
Participator

Postby GastricAztec » Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:17 am

Microscopic Nanobots repair the damaged cells. I don’t go in for fantasy/magic explanations, I prefer science fiction.
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Postby LucifersChef » Tue Mar 01, 2022 4:54 am

I mean, a few authors I knew use the idea of "predscapes" - basically the absorbed prey's soul is put inside a pocket dimension inside the predator and can live their life inside that world.
]
LucifersChef
Participator

Postby randomthefox » Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:37 pm

I'm not really sure the premise of this question even makes sense in the first place. Why would you need ideas for how to explain absorption being non-fatal? Do you also need ideas for how to make it fatal? Because it's not a thing that is real or exists or is possible either way, so the answer for both can be the exact same thing. Absorption isn't a thing, there's no frame of reference for how it works. It can function in any way you want it to, for any reason, or for no reason at all, because it doesn't exist. There's no reason to start from this working assumption that absorption is inherently fatal, and would need an idea for explaining why it would be non-fatal. It can be nonfatal for the same reason it can be fatal.

Here's my idea: it's non-fatal because why would it be anything else?
randomthefox
Somewhat familiar

Postby Libra1202 » Wed Mar 02, 2022 8:46 pm

With a big stretch of the imagination and suspension of disbelief. You can have the subject go through a metamorphosis (like angler fish do when they reproduce) And allow them to revert the process or just stay there
Libra1202
Been posting for a bit

Postby Skulker » Wed Mar 02, 2022 8:51 pm

Soul Vore. Prey enters a dream-state once their soul is absorbed by the Pred’s soul. The Pred can reverse the process at any time, un-absorbing the Prey’s body and soul and releasing them.

Alternatively, just have the Prey respawn after death.
Skulker
Somewhat familiar

Postby KinoTheCat » Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:53 pm

Look into the idea of sentient fat or hive minding. Something that makes it so that the prey is aware after being absorbed. Reformation helps a lot too for non-fatal but enjoying digestion oriented things.
In our darkest of days, we will see the light. Those who follow it shall conquer, and those who don't shall vanish.
KinoTheCat
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jayezox » Sat Mar 05, 2022 5:42 pm

The sentient fat idea mixed with my own; reformation and assimilation by the predator. This can be done in a few ways:

1. Assimilate the fat the prey resides in.
2. Give birth to the prey
3. Assimilate digested food into a clone of the prey.

Of course, the prey's consciousness will be transferred to their newly cloned body.
Jayezox
---

Postby skorm » Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:18 pm

Last edited by skorm on Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
skorm
Somewhat familiar

Postby TSaPA » Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:23 pm

I got a pred that's pretty much The Thing except trade the body horror for vore fetish, who can absorb prey to assimilate their mass and attributes but their consciousness sorta remains active inside them; they can basically use excess biomass to grow such a victim a new body and release them unharmed, potentially even in better condition than they were when they went in, while still retaining the imprint of their DNA in memory.
TSaPA
Somewhat familiar

Postby astralmagickcraft » Sat Sep 03, 2022 12:08 pm

I like the idea that you can absorb and remake and enslave, like the zerg. Now you have minions who have the same fractal abilities, slaving, and slaves themselves, like vampire lore.
astralmagickcraft
New to the forum

Postby philsmith4th » Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:08 am

TSaPA wrote:I got a pred that's pretty much The Thing except trade the body horror for vore fetish, who can absorb prey to assimilate their mass and attributes but their consciousness sorta remains active inside them; they can basically use excess biomass to grow such a victim a new body and release them unharmed, potentially even in better condition than they were when they went in, while still retaining the imprint of their DNA in memory.

This reminds me of the Abzorbaloff from dr who. But the abzorbaloff doesn't really let them go just the victim stays alive with their face on the flesh of the creature.

A scenario where they release the victim could be pretty hot though.
philsmith4th
Been posting for a bit

Postby Miniphage » Fri Oct 07, 2022 8:59 am

One thing I have seen at least once but I don't remember where is slimegirl who absorbs somebody, then "spawns" a slime version of the person who was absorbed.
Miniphage
New to the forum

Postby doomed » Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:13 am

majin buu. anyone he absorbed was still alive just in stasis.

also making them sentient fat or even allowing them to be released by the pred
doomed
Participator

Return to Other / Combination