Micro-Crusade (GTS Game Teaser)

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Micro-Crusade (GTS Game Teaser)

Postby RayJay24 » Mon Feb 07, 2022 1:00 pm

Alright so i'm in the process of making a game.... and doing soo is my hobby.... what .. get to the point you say .... Shure then.... ill share my video to you all... also pls be patient as my game ias still in development and Feed Back helps. (important/Warning it involves [nsfw,Giantess,Fart,Nudity,Unbirth,Anal-Vore,incest,shota,non-fatel] and more so viewers discursion is needed for this is an 18+ game you have been warned) and what it won't have is {scat, gore, blood, fatal, humiliating/degrading, digestion}

and more info about me.. i am autistic so wording isn't my best talent. thnx and pls respect that fact.

note i am working on a better link but will be posted soon

**edit**
link fixed
https://mega.nz/file/e0ADxAQA#c1fHtaoGS ... zl9JPv8sTE
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
**Notice**
there's been a small change in plans, don't worry I'm still developing the game and continue too for as long as my goal takes.. but with that out of the way i wanted you to all know I have been given more time to work on my hobby!! but, by more i mean a lot more time.
and wont be needing any donations (not that i have any to start) since I'm financially stable to the point i decided to start focusing on developing my game more.
so much more that i have decided to work on another project that sort of connects to this one.
For this new one will be released a lot sooner then the main project for its basically a test run of my storyline idea and will improve the main one with your feedback of course.
So To begin with the software ill be using will of course be Renpy to create my ideal game since I want this project too be more community based so that all people can enjoy the game...
but with that comes some limitations that should be addressed since my current setup and my lack of experience not to mention resources and that are rather limited but will be fixed in the future.
Attachments
Screenshot 2022-09-03 144802.png
Screenshot 2022-09-03 145112.png
Last edited by RayJay24 on Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.
RayJay24
New to the forum

Re: Micro-Crusade (GTS Game Teaser)

Postby MrRonny6 » Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:37 pm

This is honestly pretty impressing!
The game is a bit all over the place, but it looks like it has a lot potential!
I'm definitely stoked to see where this is going
MrRonny6
New to the forum

Postby RayJay24 » Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:53 pm

thank you very much i have been doing this project solo so the feedback is most appreciating, also the map is taking alot of my time especially with it being 3d and all .. but I'm glade to see my work has potential and because of that i feel driven to continue at it.
**edit**
i wish to ask the community if they prefer flatulence to be optional but of course scat is out of the picture of being available
RayJay24
New to the forum

Postby nullstuff » Mon Feb 07, 2022 10:43 pm

Seems really impressive so far! Love the sprites and CGs. I've only seen maybe one or two other vore rpgmaker games that delve into 3D maps, and honestly I found them kinda disorienting. However, the setup you have seems really fluid and well done. I'm definitely going to be keeping my eye on this one.
nullstuff
Somewhat familiar

Postby RayJay24 » Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:33 pm

Hello all ... yes im not dead... and most importantly the game is not dead for thoes still watching this forum i intend to realese a intro teaser soon hope fully. also i got a new pc so i could work better.... i know what your thinking did i get corrupted files ..... well the answer is no im doing work and planning out the game of course i was thinking about make some sprites and i wanted to tease them soon for the input of everyone?
RayJay24
New to the forum

Return to Other / Combination