Vore archive

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Vore archive

Postby notanalt111164 » Thu May 27, 2021 11:58 am

Hi; I made a script to sort and view vore stories and images (download on mediafire)

I understand you may not trust downloads, especially in this part of the internet, the script is written in python, you can see the code for yourself and judge that it is no a virus.

You can use this archive for a downloadable version of your work or your personal collection of vore, the only thing I ask is don't redistribute without proper credit.
idk what to put as my signature :/
notanalt111164
New to the forum

Re: Vore archive

Postby Drakovyr » Fri May 28, 2021 2:43 am

I tried using it (on windows), but it doesn't seem to work properly because the dependencies aren't downloaded here are the errors i get:
Upgrading pip
Requirement already satisfied: pip in c:\python39\lib\site-packages (21.1.2)
Installing tkinter
ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement tkinter (from versions: none)
ERROR: No matching distribution found for tkinter
Installing sys
ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement sys (from versions: none)
ERROR: No matching distribution found for sys
Installing os
ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement os (from versions: none)
ERROR: No matching distribution found for os
Installing msvcrt
ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement msvcrt (from versions: none)
ERROR: No matching distribution found for msvcrt
Installing shutil
ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement shutil (from versions: none)
ERROR: No matching distribution found for shutil
Installing time
ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement time (from versions: none)
ERROR: No matching distribution found for time
Done installing depedencies
Drakovyr
New to the forum

Re: Vore archive

Postby notanalt111164 » Sat May 29, 2021 12:02 am

Please make sure you are using python 2, unfortuantley tkinter does not exist for python 3. If not try installing tkinter manually. Either case thanks for at least showing interest in my thing...
idk what to put as my signature :/
notanalt111164
New to the forum

Return to Other / Combination