Slime Possession

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Slime Possession

Postby DraketheCountable » Wed May 26, 2021 3:21 am

I wanted to see if anyone had any good examples of someone being control/taken over by a slime or slime girl.

I will start off with a story that I found by BetterBelly which I decided to continue and will finish later on.

A Fulfilling Experience - Part 1
By BetterBelly
(Warning: Contains Inflation/Unbirth)

My phone buzzed beside me, reminding me the beach was closing in ten minutes. I sighed, wishing I could stay longer, but the sun was already sinking and I had things I needed to do. I packed my stuff, threw on a t-shirt and a pair of shorts, and headed off.
As I walked along the beach towards the bus stop, I passed a couple going for a stroll. The woman was pregnant with a huge belly, and I felt a twinge of envy. I'd always wondered what it felt like to be pregnant, but I wasn't going to try it for real until I knew I'd be able to handle the results. And preferably after I finished college.

I got off the bus on main street and walked to my apartment. I could have gotten off closer, but I liked to window shop, and the exercise wouldn't hurt!
I'd gone a block when I noticed a small shop wedged between two storefronts. Or rather, the sign in the window: "Closing Sale! Pregnancy Simulator Kits Starting At 75% Off! Everything Must Go!" I paused. Should I?
Well, it couldn't hurt to look. I went in.
Five minutes later, I came out with a basic kit, plus an extra can of gel I'd gotten for free, and headed home.

Once at my apartment, I unpacked the boxes. Two heavy metal canisters marked "Gel", a clear tube with a thing on one end to connect to the valves on the cans, and a folded paper labeled "Operating Instructions". That was strange. Shouldn't there be something to put the gel in? I skimmed through the instruction sheet and blushed. Oh.
Well, I'd bought it; it'd be silly to back out now.
The first step was to change into something that wouldn't get in the way of a pregnant belly. Well, I was still wearing my bikini. I stripped off the shorts and sat on the couch. Next came the part I was uncomfortable with. I picked up the smooth end of the tube and reached between my legs. Gingerly, I slid it up past my bikini. I blushed again as I pushed it in as far as the instructions said. It wasn't quite uncomfortable, but it was close.
Now for the moment of truth. I pushed the other end of the hose onto the nozzle of a canister and twisted to the right.
For a moment, nothing happened. Then a bluish liquid started to ooze up the tube. I watched the leading edge creep upwards, speeding up as it went, until it vanished between my legs. A moment later, the liquid reached the end of the tube and began flowing into me.
I shivered at the feeling, but didn't move. The flow was still increasing, and within moments I felt full. But the gel kept flowing, and soon I began to swell.
It was slight at first, but I could feel a growing bump under the skin when I rested my hand on my belly. After half a minute, I was starting to show.
When I'd started to look like 20 weeks, I noticed the weight. The mass of gel was growing, the top of the bump inching upwards. My skin stretched, feeling smooth and soft under my hands.
The first canister emptied when I looked about 7 months pregnant. I pulled the tube out and stood up, loving the feeling of the weight inside me. It felt just like I'd imagined. I went into the bathroom and stood in front of the full-length mirror on the door. I even looked exactly like I was pregnant! Unable to resist, I grabbed my camera and took a few photos, trying out different poses - even tossing on a few outfits from my closet. This was the best purchase I'd ever made!
Eventually I went back to the couch, intending to put the gel back into the canister for the night. But that second can was right there, sitting in the middle of the floor. I stared at it, thinking, then grabbed the instructions. They said the flow would stop automatically if I "reached capacity". That settled it. I switched the tube to the second canister and slid the end up between my legs.
Again the flow started slowly, gradually speeding up. My womb swelled, my skin stretched, my belly expanded. I lay back with my eyes closed, loving the feeling. I knew a real pregnancy would have all sorts of side effects that this didn't, but right now I didn't care about that kind of accuracy. By the time the second canister was empty, I looked like I was almost overdue with twins, or even triplets! I felt warm and full and wonderful. I wanted to stay like this all night, all week! I--
I felt my belly ripple.
I stared at my massive midsection and tried to stay calm. The feeling had started at the top and raced down. Was that what a contraction felt like? Did my body think I was really pregnant? If it did, it shouldn't matter, right? At worst, I'd end up with a mess of goo on the floor... right?
But that hadn't felt like it had come from me. It had almost felt like the gel had rippled. Gingerly, I poked the top of my belly... and yelped when something poked back.
For a moment I panicked, a million possibilities screaming through my head at once. Then I snatched up the instruction sheet from the cushion beside me and frantically searched for warnings. There was only one.
"Warning: Never combine contents of canisters with consecutive serial numbers. If you have two or more canisters with consecutive numbers, contact a company representative immediately to receive a free replacement."
I hauled myself off the couch, belly brushing the floor, and grabbed the canisters, searching for the numbers. 0211033... and 0211034.
I started to panic again. What would happen? What was happening? I felt more movement inside me, and actually saw movement under my skin. I fumbled for the tube trying to put it back in me and switch the canister to pull the gel out at the same time. But before I could do either, something pushed down inside me, and I dropped the can and tube and clutched my belly as the gel - or whatever it had become - began to pour out of me on its own.
I stared in shock as my belly emptied and shrank. In only a few seconds, I was back to normal... and a bluish, translucent blob had oozed onto the floor in front of me.
For a moment I just sat there, staring at the thick puddle, trying to figure out what was going on. Then a bit of it lifted up and reached towards me, and I leapt back with a shriek. The blob recoiled, darting behind the discarded box from the kit.
I was completely freaked out. That thing was alive! And it had been inside me!
The blob peeked around the edge of the box. For some reason, I thought it looked scared. But that was ridiculous; it didn't even have a head! But as I calmed down, I realized it might be as freaked out as I was. If this thing had been chopped in half and put in the containers, only to wake up inside me...
I tentatively started to reach out with one hand, but the blob darted back behind the box. This was insane. I should run, I should call someone, I should...
"I'm not gonna hurt you," I crooned in what I hoped was a comforting voice, slowly circling the box. The blob edged away from me, keeping the box between us. I stopped moving, but slowly reached out, still crooning. It backed away from my hand, then paused. A little pseudopod reached up, hesitated, and brushed my finger, darting back instantly. Gaining confidence when I didn't suck it into another canister, it reached out again, pressing into my palm. It felt almost like smooth plastic, not sticky at all.
Eventually, I coaxed it out from behind the box. A few minutes later it was tugging my fingers playfully and chasing my hand around the floor. I found myself giggling as I spun in circles, poking and dodging. It was actually pretty cute. Soon, it would even climb my arms, flowing up and around, pouring from one hand to the other. I ended up playing with it for almost a half hour.
After a while, the blob began to get slower. "Aw, you getting tired?" I asked in the baby-wabey voice I'd found myself using all night. The blob nodded at me. It actually stretched up a little bump and nodded.
"Do you understand me?" I asked, shocked. Another nod. This was crazy! I had living, intelligent goo in my living room! "You-- uh, how do you... where do you... want to sleep?"
The blob did a kind of slow turn, and I got the impression it was almost... uncomfortable. Or embarrassed, maybe. Then the pseudopod reached up and pointed at... me.
"What? I- you want to- back in me?" Nod. "Why?"
The blob shaped the pseudopod into a hand and reached up. After a moment I pressed my hand against it. The goo felt warm and soft. "You... think I'm... comfortable?" It nodded, then pointed at me, then itself, then made a question mark. "...Do I... think you're comfortable?" I asked, after a moment's thought. It nodded again, and I remembered the feel of it inside me, before it had... woken up, or whatever. "I guess," I said, hesitantly, "but it seems... really, well, weird, to have something alive and intelligent... you know... inside me." It nodded again, and I stifled a giggle. Was it agreeing out of politeness, or experience?
This was surreal. A piece of blue gel was asking if it could sleep in my womb, and I was actually considering it. But really, it wasn't that different from having a baby in there, was it? And it hadn't done any harm before, had it? I looked at my flat belly, felt for anything out of the ordinary. My skin felt a tiny bit odd, but that was probably just from being stretched out. I didn't think it had hurt me, at least.
And it had felt really good...
"I guess you can spend the night in me, if you're sure you want to..." It perked up and moved toward me. "...but not yet. I'm going to get ready for bed, and then you can... use me for a bed. Oh, this is so weird."
I went through my normal nightly routine, got changed, and sat down on my bed. The blob flowed up onto the covers next to me, making a question mark. I steeled myself and said I was ready, but I couldn't hold back a shudder as it climbed between my legs and began to ooze back inside me. It went faster, this time, and my womb expanded quickly. Within a minute it was completely inside me. When I settled back into the bed, my distended womb made a big round bulge under the covers. I drifted off to sleep, rubbing my belly, while a very contented blob rubbed back.

A Fulfilling Experience - Part 2
By BetterBelly
(Warning: Contains Inflation/Unbirth)

I hovered on the edge of consciousness, not quite awake or asleep. My mind was filled with a haze of contentedness, the only flaw in my world a bright light. I wished someone would turn it off.
My eyes flickered open. Light?
It was the sun, shining through half-closed blinds to illuminate my bedroom. What time was it? I looked at the clock.
9:12
"What?" I shoved myself up. I never slept that late! Then I remembered what day it was, and the tinge of panic vanished as quickly as it had come. Thank God it was the weekend and I didn't have anything scheduled for the morning!
I yawned and stretched, flopping back to my pillow, still felling relaxed despite my momentary panic. That must have been the best night's sleep I'd ever had. After lying there a while, I decided I should probably get out of bed. But when I tried to get up, I discovered that I appeared to be pregnant. Overdue, in fact. With triplets.
"When did that happen?" I murmured, thinking that I shouldn't be feeling this calm after noticing something of that magnitude. I giggled. Magnitude. How appropriate. Then the events of the previous evening started coming back to me, and I looked at my huge belly again. "Oh man, that really happened?," I muttered.
I felt the goo inside me stir, a very strange sensation... and a strangely pleasant one, as well. "Uhm..." I cleared my throat, "you want to, uh, get out... of me?" For some reason the idea of living slime sleeping in my womb was less disconcerting than talking to living slime sleeping in my womb. And somehow I wasn't too surprised when I felt my "baby" bob from side to side. "No?" Well, great. Actually, I kind of agreed with it. But I couldn't just lie here all day. "Will you do it anyways?" There was a slight hesitation, and then I felt a grudging nod.
I squeaked as a tendril of goo wiggled out of my womb and started crawling down my leg. I hadn't even thought about the fact that I was still dressed - in pajamas, at least - but apparently that wasn't a problem.
The blob poured itself down my leg and started puddling on the bed by my feet. I suppressed a grimace at the feeling and tried not to think about it. There were so many things wrong with those sensations.
My belly shrank quickly, and after a minute the last of the goo had made it down my leg. I lifted my shirt to look at my now-flat belly. "Oh, jeeze," I moaned. It may be flat...ish, but it wasn't back to normal. My skin was wrinkly and loose, and I could actually see it flopping around as I moved. I pinched a fold between two fingers and pulled, the skin stretching easily. "Oh, that is just... oh, jeeze." I was starting to feel queasy just looking at it.
"Blup?"
I looked up. The goo appeared to be looking at me with concern, despite not having eyes... or any features, really. "Was that you?"
It blupped again, making a bubble within itself and then popping it. Despite everything, I giggled. "Blup. Heh. Can I call you that?" Boy, was I loopy.
The goo - or Blup, now - nodded, and I giggled again, slightly hysterically. This was so surreal. For some reason I was still giggling.
Then I looked down at my stomach again with a wince. "I hope that'll go away."
"Blup?"
"You really did a number on my skin there, pal."
Blup crawled forward and poked my belly with a pseudopod. "Think you can fix it?" I asked, only half serious. To my surprise, it nodded... and climbed onto my belly. It spread itself out to cover my whole belly, even wrapping around my sides, and then sat there. I waited, but nothing seemed to be happening. "What are you... *yawn* doing?" I asked, starting to feel sleepy. The skin under Blup was starting to tingle, but I was so tired....

I hovered on the edge of consciousness. My mind was filled with a haze of contentedness, the only flaw in my world a bright light. I wished someone would turn it off.
My eyes flickered open. Wow. Déjà vu.
The clock said it was 9:43.
Blup was back inside me. Or had it ever left? Had that been a dream? I yawned. Did it even matter? I was so relaxed, I was... it was like...
"Wait a minute..." I muttered, a thought creeping around the edge of my mind. "Did you..." I poked my belly. "Hey! Have you been drugging me? Is that why I slept so long?" I shook my head, trying to wake up, but I still felt so relaxed...
Blup nodded, and I poked my belly again. "Well, stop it! You shouldn't do that without people's permission! ...Uh, do you have an antidote?" Another nod. I flopped back into my pillow. "Wake me up and get out of there. We need to have a talk."
I felt a slight tingle at the back of my womb, and almost immediately my head started to clear. Then my belly heaved, and I squeaked - again - as Blup puddled on my bed. Somehow I doubted I'd ever get used to the feeling. I lifted my shirt again, worried about what I'd see, and sighed with relief. It looked perfectly normal. Actually, it looked better! My skin was perfect - soft, smooth, and not a wrinkle or stretch mark in sight. "Wow. You really fixed that," I said, my annoyance fading a bit. "You're not off the hook just yet, though. Now, uh... hmm. Now I have to figure out how to have a conversation with a featureless blob."

After about ten minutes of asking questions and getting "yes", "no", or "other" as answers, I managed to figure out what was going on. As part of it's job as a pregnancy simulator, the goo had been "programmed" somehow to produce a mild sleep aid when it sensed whoever it was inside trying to sleep (apparently, women who suddenly become basically 10 months pregnant in the space of a minute find it hard to sleep; I can't imagine why). When my goo became alive, it just assumed it should keep doing that... and then overdid it.
My stomach growled, reminding me it was ten o'clock and I hadn't eaten breakfast yet. "Well, I guess I forgive you, as long as you promise to be careful." I got an enthusiastic nod, and then it started to climb into my lap. "Whoa, wait! I don't think..."
For being a featureless blob, it was really good at looking pitiful.
"...Oh, fine. I can't resist a cute critter, and darn if you aren't cute. Somehow." I sighed. "In you go."
It pooled between my legs and reached up, pulling down the waistband of my pants. A moment later it had nudged its way into my womb again. It was going slow, and I felt the growing bulge beneath my skin. A lump formed, pushed up and out, until my belly became a smooth dome again.
As the last bit of goo vanished once more into my belly, I let out a sigh of mixed pleasure and resignation. If I was going to let Blup keep doing this - and I had to admit it still felt wonderful - I'd need to buy some maternity clothes.

Epilogue:
"You know, as much as I like having you in me, you're too big."
My belly wobbled questioningly.
"Well, for one thing you're heavy. My back hurts if I do anything except sit or lie down. And I kinda look too pregnant. I couldn't go out anywhere without attracting a ton of attention. No woman is this big unless there's something unusual going on. I almost hate to ask, but can you... make yourself smaller, somehow?"
I felt a nod and shuddered as some of the gel oozed out between my legs.
"A bit more... Yeah, about that size. So how..." The gel outside me suddenly dropped, hitting the floor with a splop. I had to bend over to see it around my now 9-month belly. "Wow. Uh, that works, I guess. So, um, what do I do with that? Is it still... alive?"
Side-to-side wobble.
"Well, if you're sure. Should I save it?" Nod. "Hmm. I'll put it in a bottle for now. Will that work?"
Nod.
That issue solved, I studied myself for a moment and patted my belly happily. I could get used to this.

To Be Continued, right now!
Continued by Me
Credit to BetterBelly the author
A Fulfilling Experience- Part 3

Three weeks later... 9:40 AM

Yeesh, has it already been three weeks since being “pregnant?” I guess the time sure does fly by with classes and you inside me, Blup. Her belly wobbled questioningly. Yeah, and I am a bit surprised that no one asked any questions. Blup wobbled in agreement. I chuckled and decided to get something to eat, feeling hungrier than usual. I wonder if that has anything to do with Blup, I mean I am not super hungry, but I feel like I haven’t eaten since Thursday. I think that two bowls of Cheerios and a plate of sausages should do it. As I prepared everything, I noticed Blup wobbling up and down in excitement. “All that movement is getting me excited,” I chuckled to myself. In only a few minutes, I ate both bowls of cereal and the sausages and was full. My belly wobbled weakly, which seemed like Blup was sad and I wondered how I could tell; I guess it’s just part of having Blup inside me. Through a few “yes” and “no” questions I figured out that Blup could not enjoy the food like a normal baby could. I would need to attach him to me with an umbilical cord. “I am sorry Blup, I want you to be happy. I figure out a way to connect us,” I said dramatically and with motherly conviction. I focused on Blup and with his help, we were connected. This was crazy, it actually worked, mostly. The whole experience was surreal and even more surreal is being connect to this goo. Blup got bigger and I was hungry again.
“Did you have to eat everything?”
“I was hungry.”
The voice was new and kind of jarring, but at least now I can ask more detailed questions.
“What is ‘jarring’? Is that bad?”
And it can hear my thoughts now, great…
“No, it is just really different and out of nowhere.”
“This cord you attached to me is great. I can eat while inside of you and more.”
“And more?”
Something about that “more” made me nervous.
“I can explore more of you!”
“…?”
“I can use it to travel to your brain and everywhere else.”
“You are not doing that! I am not sure what you will do.” I said loudly in my head (sounding more a scolding mother). A part of me did want to do it and Blup picked up on that part and started jiggling in my womb. I could sense his pleading and my resolve wavering. It just felt really, really good, better than earlier. I caught myself licking my lips at him doing it. He really knew how to be persuasive.
“Please! Can I?”
“…Sure.”
“Yah!”
What I felt next could only be described as ticklish and pleasant yet also like an ice cream headache as he went up my cord and into my brain. I started to feel waterlogged and then everything went dark. I woke up in my bed feeling hungover. I tried to get up, but couldn’t.
“What happened? Why can’t move my arms and legs and why am I naked?”
Then I felt strange, yet pleasant movement in my head and my hands moved on their own towards my boobs and squished them.
I blushed and chuckled, “Well, aren’t you curious and CONTROLLING.”
My body got up by itself and headed towards my bathroom, looking directly at my mirror. It was more than obvious that Blup was controlling my body. I said playfully yet scolding, “Don’t pretend that you didn’t hear me; stop controlling me or no more sausages for you.”
“I’m sorry, your body is just so great and I wanted to see what it is like to control it,” Blup responded. The words coming out of my mouth.
I suddenly gained control of my body back and could move my arms and legs again; I also noticed something different. My eyes and hair were midnight indigo.
“Wow! I look great! I am not mad, I am just not a fan of being someone’s puppet…but if you are extra good, then I will let you pull my strings for a day.” I winked at my reflection and checked my phone, it is 11:46 am.
“Would making you more elastic be better?”
“Maybe.” I said playfully. I just embraced all this since Blup climbed into my womb, being controlled like that was kind of erotic and the makeover to my hair and eyes, just adds more beauty to the experience. I could then feel Blup spread out from my head to the rest of my body and felt more relaxed. I had an idea of what Blup meant by “more elastic” and decided to do some stretches. I was right and found out that I could stretch my body, any part of it, by four feet. I was thrilled by the change and used my minor elastic powers to massage out all of my knots, some of which never wanted to go away prior. I even stretched out and massaged my boobs and nipples which pushed me right into an orgasm. I felt excited, awake, sexy and at peace. I decided that instead of a normal morning shower, I would just lick myself clean. It was really relaxing to do. I was able to lick every part of my body clean with my four foot, four inch tongue (yes, I measured it).
“That REALLY worked didn’t it. I need to do that more often, I feel like brand new.”
“Do you like the changes?”
“I love them, Blup! After I finish my two written and online tests this week, you can have my body for Saturday.”
“I love you!”
“I love you too, Blup!”
To be continued in part 4…
DraketheCountable
Been posting for a bit

Re: Slime Possession

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Jan 25, 2024 6:29 pm

Damn, now I kinda want more discussion about this to start up because this is a nice little kink.
And Thus the World knew color.

Now Seeking to Roleplay here:http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=38901
reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Re: Slime Possession

Postby elmer7780 » Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:57 am

Hi!

This is absolutely one of my kinks! Even more so, just like in your continuation, it's even better when there's a shared control aspect between the host and parasite.

In terms of examples, I think it's pretty common to see slimes possessing in various media, but I've seen there to be less emphasis on showing up on the body. They enter through ear, mouth, vagina, etc. then sort of disappear after taking control. In better cases, they'll add to the thickness/curviness of the host.

A good one that focuses on filling AND possession would be [Gekkouya] Onna Heishi Tainai Shinshoku, if you want to look that up.

Edit: Just realized this is quite an old post from OP. Still, I feel it's a good twist to general vore that most don't consider.
elmer7780
New to the forum

Return to Other / Combination