Practical uses of vore, transformation, absorbtion?

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Practical uses of vore, transformation, absorbtion?

Postby Dark_phoenix » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:34 pm

perhaps this is the wrong board to talk about it.

There have been several stories about uses.
but not many go deeper into the practicality of the scenario.
Escaping into another's body is mostly used.

but in transformation, especially inanimate, what is there to stop you from transforming your friends into stuff and taking them with you on, say, a plane.
Hide micros on you. or walk around with your CV'ed travel partner as you lug them around with them in your balls...
Absorb your loved ones, pay a single ticket. let them out.

Wondering if others have ideas or something along those lines.
It does require vore to be non-fatal, for the travel to be enjoyed by the non-paying travelers. ^^;
Phoenix-Male Human/Angel hybrid
Born from a human father and Angel, Phoenix has wings and can use fire spells. His combination of wings and fire gave him his name Phoenix. he dresses in a cloak to hide his wings from the public.
Dark_phoenix
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Practical uses of vore, transformation, absorbtion?

Postby Rat_Guy » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:05 pm

One of my favorite stories involves almost exactly that: https://aryion.com/g4/view/373222
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby Dark_phoenix » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:19 am

Rat_Guy wrote:One of my favorite stories involves almost exactly that: https://aryion.com/g4/view/373222

Thanks, definitely like to see more of these practical uses.
Born from a human father and Angel, Phoenix has wings and can use fire spells. His combination of wings and fire gave him his name Phoenix. he dresses in a cloak to hide his wings from the public.
Dark_phoenix
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TSaPA » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:32 am

I am inordinately glad you asked this question because I have a bit of an OC/story concept that makes extensive use of ideas like these (though sadly idk if/when I'll ever get around to writing much of it anytime soon).

OC in question (working name "Gestalt" or just "Ges" for short) is a shapeshifting alien entity capable of absorbing organic life-forms to assimilate their knowledge and DNA to improve its physical form/pool of transformation options, as well as repurpose their biomass for pretty much whatever it pleases. Thankfully, this includes reconstructing/rebirthing consumed prey with their minds and bodies fully intact, if not in better condition then they were before. This ability finds itself quite a number of practical applications:

Transportation/Smuggling: Like you mentioned, storing someone inside one's person if not simply absorbing and sharing senses with them is an easy way to save money when having others accompany you to places or transportation that charge admission per person, provided you can keep nosy staff from figuring out what's going on.

Healing/medical procedures: Remember what I said about Ges reforming people in better condition when they were before? Yeah turns out reconstructing someone you've eaten on a cellular level opens the possibility of replacing damaged or missing tissues or even appendages, if not possibly reversing cellular degeneration due to age or disease. This idea kinda hinges on specific vore mechanics being in play, though, but the idea is solid: if you can reform someone you've absorbed/digested, you are basically giving them a fresh new set of everything; it's all just a matter of what condition the reforming process considers to be "fresh".

Gene editing/Hybridization/Transformation: What's more fun than fully reconstructing someone you've eaten into the same state they were in before you ate them? Reconstructing them as something slightly different than what they were when you ate them. While in Ges' case it's a matter of splicing in the requisite genes for new physical attributes during the reconstruction process to produce the desired changes, you also see this idea come up a lot in unbirth, where the unbirthed prey if not regressing to an infant of the pred's species may simply transform to incorporate a number of the "mother's" own traits, particularly between members of different species. May occasionally be seen in cock vore too, where prey reforming from the pred's cum (if not simply soaking in it in the pred's balls for long enough) may find themselves sporting attributes of the pred as a side-effect of spending prolonged time being (marinated in) the pred's reproductive gametes.

Life Support: Ok full disclosure this is mostly just another application of unbirth, specifically one in which the prey regressed or otherwise has an umbilical cord form to connect them to the pred's womb. As you may know this allows the "mother" to send oxygen and nutrients to and remove toxins and waste from the "child"'s system, keeping them alive and sustained in the absence of food or oxygen. While this is considered essential for keeping unbirthed prey alive when they don't have access to food or air for themselves, on occasion one may see an umbilical connection made between a pred and someone who is too injured or incapacitated to fend for themselves, usually as a precursor to a full unbirthing where it is presumed they will heal or regenerate within the pred's womb (though just as often they might regress and start over). Even more rarely do you see said individuals permitted to leave and re-enter the pred's womb while still connected to them via the cord, which is kind of a shame.

Cloning/Surrogate Reproduction: Ok back to post-absorption vore niches. Long story short this is kind of a sub-set of post-absorption reformation where one uses the prey's DNA not to reform them as they were but to spawn offspring based on if not multiple new instances of the prey. While normally one may see this done as a consequence of unbirth or cock vore where they prey gets digested into eggs or sperm used by the pred to impregnate another or become pregnant themselves, this take is probably disqualified for your purposes as the prey may or may not technically "die" during the process unless one or more of the produced offspring siblings is their reincarnation or somesuch. I do have an absorbtion/reformation-based instance of this happening once in my story, however...
TSaPA
Somewhat familiar

Postby FloozyFox » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:05 am

Found a pretty dress that's a size too large for you but you want to wear it and impress? Going to the beach but you just don't have that bikini body yet? Just ask a friend if they'd let you absorb them for the occasion!
The guy version would probably be transforming your friends into muscle or a larger dick so that getting a one-night-stand becomes easier and more fun. Your wingman got you fam!
FloozyFox
New to the forum

Postby Dark_phoenix » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:53 am

FloozyFox wrote:Found a pretty dress that's a size too large for you but you want to wear it and impress? Going to the beach but you just don't have that bikini body yet? Just ask a friend if they'd let you absorb them for the occasion!
The guy version would probably be transforming your friends into muscle or a larger dick so that getting a one-night-stand becomes easier and more fun. Your wingman got you fam!

Or in some cases, use you stepsister to fuck her best friend silly for two whole weeks..... :roll:
https://aryion.com/g4/view/506771
https://aryion.com/g4/view/593661...
Dark_phoenix
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Siuddithsi » Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:17 pm

In the first story I wrote, Rose made a drunken wish that fused her mouth, pussy and ass with three bags of holding, granting her soft vore, unbirth and anal vore ability (special treatment makes it turn off instead of astrally exploding in a portable hole. Sorry.)

https://aryion.com/g4/view/340777

Over the years, she's learned many uses.

Storage of useful items and treasure: Rose approached the door. Locked. "I need lockpicks. *BURRRAAAPP!' And a case with lockpicks pops out of her mouth as she deftly catches it. As she kneels to pick the lock, she says: "Three wishes and I'm a goddamned Madagascar penguin!"

Use of friends (and enemies) as dildos: Mademoiselle Rothschild was a beautiful but decidedly plump girl. There was a proven successful way to kidnap her unnoticed, but first. Rose squatted over the plump blond, whose feet were DEEP inside Rose's cunt as the Rogue bounced up and down on her victim, her plump ass plunging in and out of Rose's snatch from waist to thighs with a "SHLURK!, SHLURK!, SHLURK!" sound. Rose gritted her teeth to keep from screaming her orgasm as she said: "Nnngh! Nnngh!, Oh god this feels SO good, you're stretching me more than I've had in years."

Foreplay: The whore's breasts must have been the size of watermelons, but Rose had sucked one down till her lips were kissing the woman's chest. "Beats the hell out of sucking horse cock" she thought to herself.

Smuggling (AND Diet Aid): There must have been forty women in Rose's gut as she brought them through customs but, thanks to her hammerspace, her corset was tight and no one suspected a thing. She sat on the deck chair, content and edging from all the wiggling and aquirming and screaming and thrashing in her gut from full belly to rectum. She could never have broiught this many sluts home by normal methods, and not telling them they wouldn't be digested (to keep them struggling) was her best idea yet.
A waitress stopped by. "It's meal time ma'am. Would you like any thing to eat?"
"No thanks. I'm full."

Reformation: Rose bore down in labor as the familiar face of her lover Andrea popped out of her stretched cunt, the rest of Andrea's body filling Rose's womb more than octuplets. The spell to link her lover's spirits for reformation in her womb was a WONDERFUL investment.

Rescues: Rose stared down the Ogre Chieftain, her 5'2" determination against his 11 ft musclebound girth. Before them, there must have been 60 meat slaves, tied for butchery.
"HAHAHAHAHA! PUNY GIRL THINKS SHE CAN CHALLENGE OROG TO AN EATING CONTEST?"
"That's right. If I eat more of these girls than you, I get to keep the rest. Otherwise I go home and leave them to you.", she glared.
HA! OK. OROG GOOD SPORT. PUNY GIRL GO FIRST!"
By the end, Rose had to cast several enlarges on her belly to make room, half a dozen levitates and a Bigby's floating disc just to support the weight while she stood. Her hammerspace was stretched beyond full and her belly looked like a 20 ft sphere with hands, faces feet and asses clearly pressed into the sides. "I...URRRRPPP!...win.", she said.
"Orog lifted his axe and roared. "HA. GIRLIE FELL FOR OROG'S TRAP! NOW YOU CAN'T MOVE! ARRRGH!" and charged.
"DISINTERGRATE!", Rose cast.
The axe fell to the ground as Orog dust wafted away.
"Anyone else?" she asked. The ogres backed away. "Right. Gotta sleep this off" she said as she opened the gate home. "NNNGH! URGH!" She had to enlarge the gate too.

Gonna stop here.
Siuddithsi
---

Postby dreamweevil » Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:57 am

Ah, a great question to ask here. I totally believe that an ability is best when it's got a clear evolutionary benefit to the ones with that ability. Most of the ideas I've had have already been covered: here's the others I can think of:

Transfer/absorption of information: This works even if the vore/unbirth isn't reversible: the pred gains the knowledge of the prey. The "food" value of the prey isn't important here: what they know is. With direct access to every part of them, the pred can learn everything their prey knows. This is a great tool for spies, but in a larger context makes the pred more powerful and wise over time. If this is reversible, it can also be used to educate, or re-educate, the participants. In an unbirth scenario where the species of the prey is being changed, it's useful if the mother can implant the proper instincts for her child's new species even before birth. It can also work between members of the same species, who periodically share knowledge with each other much more efficiently than humans can.

As a reproductive shortcut: You can raise many more "children", and thus help your species "take over" that much more quickly, if your children already know the basics of survival from their past lives.

As punishment or deterrence: Okay, you may hate this particular predator more than anything, and just perhaps, this time, you can defeat her. If you fail, however, she's going to change you into the thing you hate most: a copy of herself. Maybe that knowledge will convince you to just walk away and leave her alone.

Enslavement: She's not going to turn you into a copy of herself. Instead you'll become one of her army of supporters, responsible for feeding her, cleaning up after her, helping her reproduce, or protecting her.

Travel: The "Smuggling" case was already covered; but this ability can be used to travel through an incompatible medium. Say a mermaid who can unbirth a human, swim through the ocean, and give birth on a distant shore. Or a spacefaring creature who swims through the cosmos, seeking out life where it exists, collecting it, and depositing it on new, compatible worlds to colonize them. Finally, there's travel through time, especially when that time itself is "incompatible": The statue that comes to life, unbirths those around her, and hardens back into stone for a thousand years, sleeping through some calamity like a deadly pandemic, weather event, or nuclear war; waking and giving birth only when it's safe; or a creature who converts her occupants into eggs with the same ability (to come back to life once conditions are right for survival).
dreamweevil
Participator

Return to Other / Combination