I am making a short film with Absorption

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

I am making a short film with Absorption

Postby celestialforest » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:45 pm

Hey everyone

So basically me and a few of my friends in media are going to be making a short film and i have full control of the story. I am trying to sneak in as much vore/absorption scenes as i can without me looking like i have a obvious kink for this.

The first idea i have gotten away with is that at the end we are going to have a male or female strapped to a table and one of our female actors are going to put their hands on this persons chest and essentially merge together and become one. I am slowly trying to add more vore scenes in but if you all have any suggestions what i could maybe slide in let me know! you might see it in the final cut.

As i was writing this i forgot to mention that the end of the movie is about a cult using a sacrifice so they can all become one but yeah if you have any suggestions on what you would like to see let me know below or pm me.
Last edited by Eka on Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removing all cap title
celestialforest
Been posting for a bit

Re: I am making a short film with Absorption

Postby Tebomas » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:46 pm

Sounds really interesting, and a tough thing to work it in without them noticing it in that way. I can usually help with some ideas, but there's not much to go on ^^' But the merging part sounds like a great thing already.

I guess some framework would really help, e.g. where this all takes place, and which not-child-friendly things are already in the story, so we know some limits. (Like anything from flirting to sex, get people killed, are there other transformations going on)

Anything can be turned into a vorish experience :gulp:
Tebomas
Somewhat familiar

Postby brainstorm » Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:50 pm

Could have person apply some rubbing lotion on another laying on top of them then slowly sink merge into them, from chest or have lay on top of em rubbing back and girl on bottom gets absorbed into them.
brainstorm
???

Postby brainstorm » Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:53 pm

brainstorm wrote:Could have person apply some rubbing lotion on another laying on top of them then slowly sink merge into them, from chest or have lay on top of em rubbing back and girl on bottom gets absorbed into them.

You could aslo have drain scene similar to jacquline hydes drain scene but point where goes to person becomes a deflated husk, nothing but skin and skin is sucked up or something from kiss, or sexually how was done in that movie.
brainstorm
???

Postby celestialforest » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:54 am

brainstorm wrote:Could have person apply some rubbing lotion on another laying on top of them then slowly sink merge into them, from chest or have lay on top of em rubbing back and girl on bottom gets absorbed into them.

Yeah at the end there is going to be a ritual where every cult member puts their hands on the victims chest while the leader stands in the middle of them all and reads out some gibberish. My original plan here was to make the cult members slowly sink into the victim but as i'm writing this the only thing i can think of doing which would look secret is turning the leader into some form of giantess as she slowly absorbs all the power from the victim or the leader could also get sucked into the victim and they all become one. The issue with that though is that i honestly wouldn't know how to edit that.
celestialforest
Been posting for a bit

Postby brainstorm » Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:30 pm

celestialforest wrote:

Yeah at the end there is going to be a ritual where every cult member puts their hands on the victims chest while the leader stands in the middle of them all and reads out some gibberish. My original plan here was to make the cult members slowly sink into the victim but as i'm writing this the only thing i can think of doing which would look secret is turning the leader into some form of giantess as she slowly absorbs all the power from the victim or the leader could also get sucked into the victim and they all become one. The issue with that though is that i honestly wouldn't know how to edit that.

I actually got similar video being done but all girls merge into one monsterous girl not sure when ever be finished.

IF were you, man i do something like this girls having ritual main girl or leader offers either onitment which all rub on themselves, or something to drink, then have girls split into indivudal groups of two or 3, have absorb one another different povs or positions, from the front, or from the back,while laying on top one another or sitting on back have merge and melt into each other.

Getting bigger and bustier and curvier as result, and numbers continue to dwindle,but different proportion wise, due how girls absorb some one girl from behind merging then sinks melts down into girls back side which includes some growth but one girl have big bottom.

Another gets bigger bust so on, then leader to, then have last couple girls gather around leader, add their mass to her she be bigger as result.

I add, should do it like merge, via mouth or arms and have flesh threads of flesh stick all over body once their merged by sheet flab slowly have girl being absorb get sucked or should say sink into other girl resulting in them all writhing around inside girl that absorb them, till fade away completely digested.

Thats best way do it, as absorption is kinda tedious process.

Kinda like this and onwards some good examples merging kinda absorption.

https://e-hentai.org/s/b7179b6330/509015-267

Lol as see have alot experience producing media with kinda theme.

However tell trying do mass absorption scene all one go, alot people be very difficult, to do keep all streamline.
https://e-hentai.org/s/1372bd87b8/509015-268
https://e-hentai.org/s/8be67d5426/509015-269
https://e-hentai.org/s/5e1ae76153/509015-270
https://e-hentai.org/s/7780ee47d6/509015-271

https://aryion.com/g4/view/211681
https://aryion.com/g4/view/211706

https://aryion.com/g4/view/201734

https://aryion.com/g4/view/231554

Other way do it make girls like goo girl have coated by other girls body sucked into them but if want do merging style way described above is probably best way to about it.

https://e-hentai.org/g/735352/b836f4029b/

You always vary up abit, make bit interesting.
brainstorm
???

Postby iamthedave » Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:34 pm

Have you looked into how to get the effects you want first? It's important to know what you're actually able to do with whatever budget you have available first.
iamthedave
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby giggityman69 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:19 am

You could have them use some kind of a cream or oil that causes skin to melt together. Wetness will make the effect look better as well, like screaming mad George did at the end of "Society". You could even have a scene where they show what the substance does to skin, by using it to fuse someone's mouth shut. This would also help keep things in the realm of body horror, without looking too much like kink. Anyway, I hope you have an actress for the focal point, rather than a guy, since thats already been done before in the movie I mentioned above. Either way, good luck on the film; we're all excited to see what you come up with ^^;
giggityman69
Participator

Postby iamthedave » Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:11 pm

Wonder if anything came of this?
iamthedave
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Other / Combination