Lost story about vore competition.

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Lost story about vore competition.

Postby bgearson » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:55 pm

I'm looking for a story I remember, but can't find. It's about a vorephile guy who goes to some kind of vore competition. As the competition goes on the contestants run out of people to eat and start eating the audience. The guy almost gets eaten but then time runs out. Does anybody else remember this story? Do you know the title or author?
bgearson
New to the forum

Re: Lost story about vore competition.

Postby pendingdelete02g2698b » Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:27 pm

I've definitely read this, but I'm not sure if it was on here or on Deviantart. Wish I could be more help.
pendingdelete02g2698b
Been posting for a bit

Postby bgearson » Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:35 pm

internetperson12345 wrote:I've definitely read this, but I'm not sure if it was on here or on Deviantart. Wish I could be more help.

Yeah, that's part of my problem. I thought I read it on here, but it could just as easily been Deviantart or somewhere else. I've searched both, but haven't been able to find it. Glad to know it exists and someone else remembers it though.
bgearson
New to the forum

Postby bgearson » Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:48 pm

I found it! It was a story by anonymousexperiment. They deleted everything from their gallery, but thankfully they posted a copy of it in this forum post:

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=54693

It's called "Hot Dog Eating Contest" and it's under the spoiler tag labeled IV (the second one).
bgearson
New to the forum

Postby Flatheaddog » Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:45 am

Looks like they deleted it too
Flatheaddog
Been posting for a bit

Postby bgearson » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:14 am

Flatheaddog wrote:Looks like they deleted it too

https://pastebin.com/umztR2S3
bgearson