Closer than you think (college furry taur full-tour)

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Closer than you think (college furry taur full-tour)

Postby zarpaulus » Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:18 pm

I came up with a bit of a short story to elaborate on my recent commission from BingFox.
https://aryion.com/g4/view/576815

Story:

Amber searched through the college library, occasionally pausing when an interesting book caught her eye, but she kept looking. Jennifer wasn't answering her phone, and her girlfriend had agreed to meet her here, hadn't she?

A strangely familiar mumbling sound around the corner of a set of book shelves drew the squirrel's attention. On the far side she found someone she recognized, but unfortunately not the one she was looking for. She was a husky, grey patterned fur and red hair draping down to her glasses, behind her front legs a bulging gut swayed, suspended from the taur's lower body. Shasta turned to acknowledge the squirrel as she rounded the corner. "Oh, hi Amber, looking for something?"

"Shthastha," Amber spat around her oversized incisors. "Have you seen mah girlfriend?"

At Amber's words the taur's stomach started squirming violently. Shasta tried to ignore it as she replied. "Oh, I certainly have an idea of her whereabouts."

Amber thought she heard Shasta's gut yell "help" but it was hard to identify through her fat and heavy jeans. It got the squirrel wondering, she was aware of the husky's predatory inclinations, and to be honest she'd started to get a bit curious about it herself, though she wasn't quite ready to try out that particular experiment yet...

"You shhure?" She asked. "You know her, right? Purple skunk, risshh, monocle and all?"

"Yeah," Shasta replied, her gut swinging some more. "Really stuck-up, judgey, called me a man-eating bitch, can you believe it?"

Amber tried to make out what Shasta's prey was saying now, it sounded vaguely like they were confirming the pred's claims. "But aren't yuh a "man-eating bisshh" Shthastha?"

"Well, yes." The husky admitted. "But it was the way she said it." She turned and slapped a protruding bulge on her stomach.

A thought came to the squirrel, she might have a chance to save her girlfriend. "Indigeshhion?" She asked. After her nod she continued. "I miht have someshhing in mah dorm that might help."

"Thanks," Shasta replied, letting her protesting belly sway underneath her as she walked. "I'll tell you if I see your girlfriend again."

"Shhank yuh." Amber replied, trying to remember how close the taur-accessible bathrooms were to her room as she led the husky away.
---
Jennifer stopped struggling, she was running out of air and it didn't seem to be doing any good. Didn't that dense buck-toothed squirrel realize what had happened? Why was she cordial with this monster? The stomach lurched as Shasta climbed a set of stairs and a splash of acid got into the skunk's hair. She shook it off in disgust, already her turtleneck and pants were starting to dissolve, reflecting her eventual fate, she supposed.

Her ears perked up again as she heard Amber's lisp again, why was she still with this bitch? How clueless could she be? As she was thinking Jennifer felt a gulp reverberating through the taur's body, was she eating Amber too? The skunk briefly considered that it would serve the nerd right before deciding that it was too small for that.

She was wondering if the nerdy girl might have actually had alcohol in her dorm room when the stomach walls around her convulsed violently. At the far end of the large lower stomach Jennifer heard a trickling of fluid entering the organ, followed by a bubbling sizzle. As the fizzle reached the skunk's legs she realized that the faint background sting of digestive juices was lightening. She reached a hand towards her leg to check, she did still have feeling, it was just neutralizing the acid. Jennifer relaxed, her adorable nerd had pulled through after all.
---
Shasta clutched her convulsing stomachs as she left Amber's room, whatever was in that flask, it had made things worse. She considered that she might need to reunite the couple later, on her thighs. A contraction left her bent double, it felt like a lump of lead was passing through her intestines. She let out a sigh of relief when she spotted the plastic sign with a taur figure and raced through the door.

Once she had closed the door behind her she scrambled to unfasten her complicated pants. Front unbuttoned, unzipped, then the clasp around her tail and zipper up her lower back, not particularly helpful when she had to go now! Finally she was able to throw the four-legged trousers off and squat over the in-ground toilet.

Bent over to relieve herself, it was only grudgingly coming out, it felt huge, almost like it was the size of a...

"Help! I'm being defecated!" Shasta jumped as she heard the voice resounding from inside the toilet. She twisted around to see a black-haired head emerging beneath her tail.

"Arsshh yuh okay in shhere?" Amber lisped from the far side of the bathroom door.

The husky taur slumped, somehow the nerdy squirrel had figured out she'd eaten her stuck-up lover and fed her laxatives. She couldn't help but give a little laugh at that.

"Hey Amber," she called out. "I found your girlfriend!"
zarpaulus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Other / Combination