Max and Sam (Beastiality, Oral vore.) WIP

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Max and Sam (Beastiality, Oral vore.) WIP

Postby Mows1313 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:24 am

I decided to try my hand at writing a story. Im an amamateur at this so please give me plenty of feedback.

Part 1: Beginnings

A little backstory:

Samatha Collins (or Sam for short) was a 5'8" 32 year old woman with large DD breasts, pale skin, long black hair and bright blue eyes. She Was the owner of a law firm that she inherited from her father who passed away 3 years ago.

She has a large english mastiff named Max whom she has had an "interesting" relationship with for the past year. You see for the 5 years she's had him he's always been extremely horny and would fuck everything he could. From stuffed animals Samatha had to every neighborhood dog around where she lived max would fuck everything he could.

Max Also Had another problem. He had a monstrous appetite. He would eat large bowls of kibble in one bit and she would constantly have to refill it. Luckily due to her job she was able to afford food for him quite easily.

They lived alone together since Sam never had any interest in being in a relationship. Due to this She was also a virgin. Atleast until one night when Max decided he wanted her...

Max walks into the room while Sam is on her bed naked about to go to sleep.

"Hey boy! Ready for bed?" Sam asked. Max responded by jumping onto the bed with his tail wagging.

Sam Patted the spot next to her and said "Alright lay down and go to sleep." But max didn't wan to go to sleep. He had another idea.

Without warning Max started to Shove his head at the pillows. Moving them around.

"Max stop/ I said bed not play." Sam said while gigling.

Max went to the foot of the bed and stayed there while Sam started to Put the Pillows Back.

Without realising it Sam was now on all fours with her ass Facing Max.

Max Wasted no time and immediatly jumped on Sam's Back.

Sam freaked out "What are y--" But before she could finish her sentence Max Thrusted His large dick into her. Breaking her hymen and causing her to wince in pain.

However the pain didn't last long as Max was furiously Thrusting into her and it started to make Sam feel good.

After about 5 minutes of Max fucking her she had an orgasm.

as soon as she did Max's knot expanded as and he pumped her womb full of his cum.

She spent the next hour laying there tied to Max who was still on her back.

Max was finally able to pull his dick free which released a flood of his cum.

Sam was laying there in the aftermath. Realising she just lost her virginity to her dog and liked it.

She then passed out and when she awoke the next morning max was laying beside her.

"Good morning Max!" She said right before kissing him on the cheek.

Max then got up and started sniffing her pussy before giving it a few licks.

"Oooh yes!. I guess you want to go again boy?." Sam says while getting on all fours again.

"From now on you can have me whenever you want." Sam says in a seductive voice.

And so began their relationship. Max would fuck he every night before bed and every morning before work. And Sam never wanted it to end.
Mows1313
New to the forum

Re: Max and Sam (Beastiality, Oral vore.) WIP

Postby Mows1313 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:40 am

Part 2: Hunger

Its been a year since Sam started her relationship with her dog max.

Constantly Being fucked by him whenever she was home was great and all but Max was starting to get a little aggitated that Same was always gone for so long during the day.

Eventually Sam decided she was going to start bringing Max to work with her.

Sam walks into her work with Max on a leash.

"Why'd you bring your dog here Samantha? Did somthing happen?" a voice says from behind Sam.

She turns around and its Mike Wallace. An employee of her's. Without thinking Same said in response "He's been getting mad that I'm at work so much and started destroying a few things. Since I don't trust dog sitters that much I thought bringing him with me might calm him down."

"Yeah allot of dog sitters arn't really trustworthy." Mike said. "However since you are going to bring your dog here would it be any trouble if i bring my cat Mittens? He's an outside cat so he's been house trained." Mike asked.

"Sure. I don't see why not." Sam said, realising that if she was the only one allowed to bring her pet it might annoy a few people.

She finally go into her office and closed the blind on the door and took the leash off Max.

Max went straight for the couch and layed down. Sam went to her desk and sat on her chair. She then started working on some paperwork she still had to do.

After an hour Max started to get horny again.

Sam was looking through some papers and didn't notice that Max had gotten off the couch and under her desk.

Sam was wearing a blouse, short skirt, nylon stockings and high heels as she does every day. She had black lace panties on. However she wasn't wearing a bra since she found them uncomfortable.

She finally noticed max when he grabbed her pantied with his teeth and pulled them down her legs and off her.

"Max!" She said startled. "You Naughty dog. What are you planning?" She asked.

With her panties in his mouth he turned around under her desk and had his butt facing her. Sam then noticed his large dick was already hard and out of his sheath.

Sam a little worried said "Max we can't do that here. please wait until we get home".

But Max wasn't having any of it. He then bounced his dick between her legs and had it up against her pussy.

Before Sam could protest he shoved his dick in her and started to go at it.

"ooooh yeesss!" Sam moaned as max was thrusting in and out at high speed.

It didn't take long for them both to reach orgasm.

Max's dick was not locked into her pussy, shooting his cum into her.

The time that it takes for his knot to go down has significantly increased over the year. At first it was only an hour. Max has managed to double that time.

Then at the worst time Sam hears a knock on the door. "Samantha? I have some files i need to give you." It was Mike.

Sam panicks a little and says "Come in."

Mike enters and walks over to her desk. He hands her the papers. "Here you go. Just needed to get these to you before i forgot."

"Thank you." Sam says. Mike starts to walk out but before he does he realises he doesn't see max anywhere. "Where's Max?"
He asks.

"He's sleeping under my desk!" Sam says a little panicked. She doesn't want him to know what hes actually doing. He would probably freak out if he knew that she was fucking her dog and his dick was still locked in her pussy.

"Oh, okay." Mike says as he starts to walk towards the door. He says "See you later" as he walks out and shuts the door behind him.

Sam, a little turned on from what just happened decides to unbutton her blouse and let her DD breasts plop out.

She then starts to rub her nipples. After a few minutes she has another orgasm. "you know, this might actually be fun to do allot more. I'm glad i brought you with me." She says to Max who looks at her with her panties still in his mouth.

"I've got an interesting idea." She says as she grabs the panties from Max. He looked at her a little confused, but then watched as she tied her panties onto his collar.

"It's like a little trophy!". She says. Max looks at her happily.

A couple hours later Max pulls his dick out of her. As soon as he does a torrent of cum comes out of her. "Great now there's a mess." she gigles.

She then walk over to the door. Her skirt is hiked up to her hips and her breasts are still exposed. She then locks the door and proceeds to strip down to her heels and stockings. "Luckily I have a spare bouse and skirt but not stockings. Max you need to really clean up after yourself." She says as she walks back to her chair and sits down.

To her surprise Max seemed to understand her. He started licking the cum off her stockings and heels.

She didn't actually mean it but she wasn't going to stop him. It felt kind of good.

However after the first minute Max stopped licking and Sam started to feel somthing slimey around her feet.

She looks down to see that Max had her feet in his mouth. "That's an interesting way to clean it off Max." She says giggling a little.

However Max wasn't cleaning her. He had another idea. Max's stomach growled. "Hungry? Your bowl and kibble is in the car. I'll go get it in a minute." Sam said.

But Max wanted to try somthing new. So he started to engulf Sam's legs more. He was past her ankles when she said " Hey I'm not on the menu. Just wait a bit." She Laughed a little at the idea of Max eating her.

However she started to panic a little as Max swallowed a bit and got her thighs into his mouth. She realised Max was actually eating her.

"Stop! I'm not food!" She said, rasing her voice a little but not so loud that someone outside the room could hear. If she tried to call out for help how would she explain that she's naked, has dog cum running down her legs and is being swallowed by a dog.

Max then swallows again and managed to get past her hips and up to her breasts. Realising she couldn't stop him she gave up and decided to let it happen.

Max manages to swallow her past her breasts, then her head and finally her arms. Sam was now inside of Max's stomach. She was contemplating to do when she started to get horny. She was turned on by the fact that her own dog had just eaten her.

This was a side of herself she never realised was there. She started to finger her pussy at the thought of being Max's food.

On the outside Max was happy now that he was full. But at the same time a little worried for his owner. He could hear her moaning so he assumed she was enjoying it. He started to walk around the office. His belly was bulging out from Sam being inside. It swayed as he walked around.

The swaying caused Max's stomach to start filling with acid in order to digest his meal. Inside Sam realised what was happening. However she was even more turned on by this and started fingering herself faster then before. The acid burned a bit but she didn't mind.

Several orgasms later The acid started to burn allot more. It became really painfull for Sam and she started to freak out. Realising that her fantasy was over and she wanted out.

"Max let me out please! It's starting to hurt in here!" Sam shouted. Her voice was muffled a bit but Max heard it and understood that she was in pain. He then started to try and throw her back up.

This took a few tried but he managed to do it.

After Sam was out she hugged Max and said "Thank you for letting me out! Good boy!" Max wagged his tail happily however his stomach growled. He was still hungry.

"Fine I'll go get you your food now." Sam said. She was still naked but decided that it was better to sneak out to get Max's food while naked than to risk him eating her again and not letting her out.

After an quick walk to her car, somehow she avoided getting caught by anyone and went back to her office. She fed Max (about 5 times) and put on her spare clothes and some perfume.

For the rest of the day she lazed around. Too exhausted from her fun with Max to do anything. At the end of the day they went home, where Sam passed out on her bed. She was completely exhausted and Max decided to do the same.

The next morning Sam wakes up. Max was already out of bed and ready for More fun!
Mows1313
New to the forum

Return to Other / Combination