zootopia unsure if vore

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

zootopia unsure if vore

Postby crushxtreame » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:58 am

found this online it looks like nick is licking him and judy has his head in her vag am i coorct and does that count as vore?
https://e621.net/post/show/1826789/-16- ... penis-anth
crushxtreame
Participator

Re: zootopia unsure if vore

Postby Cimche » Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:38 pm

yes and no, feels more like implied or pre-vore. honestly a mixture of both since not only do you see only the beginning of it, its not shown he was in there fully. though really just seems like a "muzzlefucking" or cunnilingus.
Cimche
Been posting for a bit

Postby curiousss » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:09 pm

bruh i cant even tell what the hell those panels are supposed to be... can someone explain
curiousss
Been posting for a bit

Postby ArcaneSigil » Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:46 am

I can understand the first three and the last one, but the supposed "vore" panel is... messy. Lines everywhere, you can't tell what's going on besides Nick licking Possum ass.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby curiousss » Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:21 pm

I THOUGHT it was a big dick on the possum’s butt? And a hint of a vagina on top of the possum’s face? What the heck
curiousss
Been posting for a bit

Postby Cimche » Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:06 pm

yeah the ass liking is on top of the pussy eating, making it kinda hard to make out
Cimche
Been posting for a bit

Return to Other / Combination