Android #00: Disease. My own DBZ character.

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Android #00: Disease. My own DBZ character.

Postby Bowyer2 » Fri May 24, 2019 11:27 am

Hello there. I had been work on my ideal DBZ character for a while, and I would like to know your opinions about her. I'll admit that I wasn't a fan of DBZ and I don't know anything about it, but I do like a concept and design of one particular character, Cell. I like to know your opinion about her from someone creative like yourself. It's okay if you have something negative to say, I like to know any of her personality, abilities, etc is good or bad.

I would also like to apologise for any mistakes I made, or any part of the sentences doesn't make any sense. I'll admit that I'm not good with words and/or sentence structure. Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce to you Android #00: Disease.

Disease is an artificial life form that was terminated by Dr. Geno but somehow managed to survive. Disease is even more complex to design than Cell and therefore took a much greater amount of time to develop. According to the androids, she was suppose to be born with the powers, but it was rumour that her powers were thought to be defective and her DNA has only taken half a toll on her animalistic nature. As she aged it manifested and fed on organisms’ powers. 

On Disease's side of her story, Dr. Gero made an error in her DNA, thus causing her to be born mutated. Due to being a defect, Dr. Gero wants the other androids have her killed. This caused her to harbour a deep-seated hatred towards all of the other androids, as she believes it's not fair for her to be eliminated when she had no control over the circumstances of her birth, and was due to the mistreatment she received from the androids. Despite this, she is ultimately jealous of the other androids, as they were given a purpose in life while she was deemed a mistake that should simply be killed off. Eventually,  this would lead to Disease concluding that if she were to die, she would do what she was functioned to do and destroy the planet and all of its inhabitants. Basically is like the Android Saga story, but more of the revenge story

Disease have her own defense mechanism, such as possesses highly toxic blood and the ability to excrete very potent toxins from her body through her hands or mouth, to the point of allowing it to drip from the extremities without harming herself. She can release bugs from her body, which acts like her immune system, to heal from seemingly fatal injuries by application of bugs to wounds to regenerate, or release a swarm of bugs from her body through her torso, which have a reading available slits. She was able to reform by a swarm of insects after say being torn in half.

Aside from them, Disease’s physiology grants her to mimic the abilities, traits and behaviour of arthropods. The idea came from Cell emerged from his larval form shell is loosely based a cicada emerging from its shell. I thought to myself why stopped there. These abilities were inspired by multiple arthropods with unique abilities.

For example, dragonfly's brain can hone in on a specific prey, and appears to be able to predict where its heading. This allows her to intercept her prey in a sort of aerial ambush, rather than just chasing it from behind.

Sometimes I would try mix two abilities together into a unique ability. Like combined bombardier beetle's hot noxious chemical spray, and Colobopsis saundersi (exploding ant) ultimate act of defense by explode suicidally and aggressively, to create the ability that allows her create a boiling, toxic liquid which she sprays at her aggressor that makes them explode after a couple of seconds like a bomb.

In truth, I already made a list of unique anthropods I chose personally find it interesting so far. If you guys like to see it I'll be happy to.

What I notice about DBZ is almost every characters had numerous forms. Cell is one of the character that more evolve into forms, than shifting like Saiyans. Disease have the ability to shift into four different forms. I thought of two ideas on how she can do it. I'm curious if all of you guys like one of better.

1. Simply change depending on her stats after absorbing her victims. Through absorbing people increase certain stats based on her victim's stats. For example, if she absorb a heavier and stronger victim, she change her form to "defense" form, or if she absorb a lighter and faster victim, she change to her "speed" form.

2. She can develop adaptations through genetic structure in response to immediate threats by her body dynamically learn from experience. For example, if she fight against a powerful fighter, she'll change to her "defense" form. Disease is able to naturally inclined to over-specialization in certain aspects of her stats. Essentially, Disease minimizing certain powers to maximize others. This is what I describe it as literally natural selection.

Either way, Disease can still absorb any life form, which in turn proceeds to ‘’assimilating’’ them, thus making his/her body her, as well as gaining whatever abilities they have. She is able to manipulate the consumed prey, and use it twice as strong.

In her larval form, she lives in the water while she grows and develops. She is a fierce predator. She is particularly well adapted to ambush hunting. This portion of Disease development can take up to four years to complete. Once she is fully grown, she will complete her metamorphosis by crawling out of the water, and will then be in her ‘’normal’’ form.

Disease possess a defensive ability called ‘’Cryptobiosis’’ that allows her to enter a state of extreme hibernation in areas lacking in water. While in this state, Disease is virtually indestructible, capable of surviving being temperatures up to 200 degrees, frozen to -270 degrees, exposed to 7000 Gray of radiation, and being exposed to the vacuum of space. She can resume as if nothing has happened if exposed to water.

Disease catches prey with extensible labium in the lower jaw armed with spines and hooks. She thrust her labium at high speed, grabs her prey with a pair of pincers at her tips, and draws it into her mouth, where it is swiftly chewed by the powerful serrated mandibles. Disease expands and contrasts her abdomen to move water over her gills, and can squeeze the water out rapidly for a short burst of underwater jet propulsion.

As I mention before she have 4 form different forms that she change depending on her stats. I haven't thought of a good name for each form, so for now I'll just named them after her highest stats.

Disease’s ‘’Normal’’ form is the default form she takes, as well as the form she appears. In this form, her stats are more balanced; through she is notably far more offensive than defensive.

Disease’s physical appearance draws on several insect motifs. She have a crimson red exoskeleton as a contrast colour to Cell's green exoskeleton, her exoskeleton is loosely resemble to a skeletal frame, and her crown curve resembles to a horn. Her exoskeleton is covered in striped akin to a hornet’s She’s also has a rather voluptuous body. Under her carapace, she has wings, which grants her ability to fly. 

Disease’s ‘’Attack’’ form have higher attack and special attack stats than her other forms, and learn more offensive movers. Her defense stats are lower than her ‘’Normal’’ form. Her speed stats remains the same as her ‘’Normal’’ form.

Following her transformation, the banded stripes on her body become jagged and more pronounced. Each of her limbs are have hook-like claws. She have sharp spines on her arms and legs. She also have a series of tines sprouting upward from her crown, resembles to mere spikes.

Her raw physical strength increases greatly after transforming, as she was able to destroy a building with just one slash. She was also able to effortlessly slash prey apart and bring them to a near-death state. Her hook-like claws can even pass through steel.

Disease’s ‘’Defense’’ form have higher defense and special defense stats than her other forms, and learn more defense and special defense moves. Her strength combined with the hardness of her entire body increase her attack stats higher than her ‘’Normal’’ form, but her speed stats is significantly lower than her ‘’Normal’’ form.

Her overall appearance resembles that of an armoured knight with some similarities to a torture device, iron maiden. Her body is covered in small spines. Based to ironclad beetle, as the common name implies, have one of the hardest exoskeletons. It is almost impossible to penetrate through her body.

Disease’s ‘’Speed’’ form have much higher speed stats than her other form, and learn many increase priority moves. Her attack and defense stats are much lower than her ‘’Normal’’ form. However, her ‘’Speed’’ form allows her to dodge and attack faster than her other forms. 

Her body consists mainly of exposed "muscle tissue", in which there is a noticeably limited amount of exoskeleton across her body, and bearing a lean build with visible muscle definition. Her crown are much smaller and have folding raptorial blades attached to each wrists.

After her transformation, Disease was fast enough to attack opponents from behind, before the latter was able to react, and was able to assault them at high speed they was unable to counter. Even at high velocity, she can dodge projectiles or make sharp turns without losing her speed as well.

There is a fifth and last form but Disease can only change to the last form is to absorb enough people that could increase her ki greatly. For now, I refer to it as "Beast" form.

Disease’s ‘’Beast’’ form is a larger, more powerful and more arachnid like form. It was formed as a result of Disease bottling up ki. However, her power burst out when it reach its limits. Her basic instincts take over unleashing all of her latent power at once. This is visually depicted with a percentage for Disease’s progress towards her ‘’Beast’’ form. The progression is that have been displayed at 100% so far.

Disease’s ‘’Beast’’ form proved strong enough to be uncontrollable and was stronger than Demon God. In this state, Disease is vastly more powerful than all of her forms combined. Disease possesses heightened agility, strength, toughness and a sturdy carapace, making her incredibly difficult to kill. Despite her huge size, Disease had speed matching her power. It is noted that her body is in extreme pain while transforming. After the transformation is complete, Disease possesses bottomless ki.

Disease appears to show human-like characteristic as well as insectoid ones; her upper half resembles a humanoid torso. She has multiple eyes of differing sizes spaced unevenly across her head. In addition to two large arms with spindly clawed figures for grasping, she has two smaller arms with razor-sharp claws underneath her ribcage for ripping dead prey into pieces feeding. From the waist downwards, her tail becomes a scorpionfly-like abdomen. In between her abdomen and torso are two long, four jointed legs that end in long clawed toes.

That is all I have to tell you. I hope you like and please if have any thoughts, please let me know because I like to know if any of it is good or bad.

Thank you.
Last edited by Bowyer2 on Sun May 26, 2019 11:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bowyer2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Android #00: Disease. My own DBZ character.

Postby Bowyer2 » Sun May 26, 2019 9:57 am

Is there something wrong with this forum? I was hoping for any opinions on my character. Did tI did something wrong?
Bowyer2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Willing bystander » Sun May 26, 2019 11:25 am

People don't usually make entire threads for characters. There's the rp section for this stuff if that's what you intend to do with this character and a few sites people use to host character. Beyond that its just a heck of a lot to read ^^;
Willing bystander
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bowyer2 » Sun May 26, 2019 12:00 pm

Willing bystander wrote:People don't usually make entire threads for characters. There's the rp section for this stuff if that's what you intend to do with this character and a few sites people use to host character. Beyond that its just a heck of a lot to read ^^;

I'm sorry about that. I still got a lot to learn on forum. This is not role-playing you're thinking, this is sort of like product testing, a way to develop my character better. I know that she is my character and I can whatever I with her, but I need to make sure if it make sense, and/or any idea is good or bad.
Bowyer2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby armedndangerous » Sun May 26, 2019 11:25 pm

1-Cryptobiosis won't help in dragon ball because most main characters can blow up solar systems.
2-everyone Dr.Gero created could and almost all fighters fly without wings using ki to fly like superman.
3-rather than forming out of bugs to regenerate you should have her able to release only a few durable ones at a time that can extract DNA from her target and get piccolo's healing ability like cell.
4-carry a single support but that can flee a battle she looses and slowly regenerate her over a longer period of time ( see king piccolo laying current piccolo).
5-alter forms for there more humanoid counterparts such as humanoid with carapaces covered limbs, 2 extra arms, and a spider abdomen for beast form.
6-check the source material because similar abilities to some you have said are already canon and done in better relation to the abilities centered around there universe.

-overall you have a nice character idea but she needs some fundamental tweaks to properly apply in the dragon ball universe. at the current time she can be one shot by Yamcha, but has the potential to take on at least golden freeza or Hit ( yes hit is a real character).
armedndangerous
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bowyer2 » Mon May 27, 2019 2:34 am

armedndangerous wrote:1-Cryptobiosis won't help in dragon ball because most main characters can blow up solar systems.
2-everyone Dr.Gero created could and almost all fighters fly without wings using ki to fly like superman.
3-rather than forming out of bugs to regenerate you should have her able to release only a few durable ones at a time that can extract DNA from her target and get piccolo's healing ability like cell.
4-carry a single support but that can flee a battle she looses and slowly regenerate her over a longer period of time ( see king piccolo laying current piccolo).
5-alter forms for there more humanoid counterparts such as humanoid with carapaces covered limbs, 2 extra arms, and a spider abdomen for beast form.
6-check the source material because similar abilities to some you have said are already canon and done in better relation to the abilities centered around there universe.

-overall you have a nice character idea but she needs some fundamental tweaks to properly apply in the dragon ball universe. at the current time she can be one shot by Yamcha, but has the potential to take on at least golden freeza or Hit ( yes hit is a real character).

I see. It obvious that I know nothing of DBZ so it is nice that someone either a fan, or have great knowledge of the series to criticise my character. I'll write all that down will do some tweaks. Thank you very much both of your opinion and advice.
Bowyer2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby armedndangerous » Mon May 27, 2019 11:32 pm

in truth the character would work great as a stand in jojo's bizarre adventure and allow a second custom pred by having the secretions give the stand user the ability to devour others and/or somewhat reverse the aging process so they can exist across all seasons of the series.
armedndangerous
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bowyer2 » Tue May 28, 2019 3:14 am

armedndangerous wrote:in truth the character would work great as a stand in jojo's bizarre adventure and allow a second custom pred by having the secretions give the stand user the ability to devour others and/or somewhat reverse the aging process so they can exist across all seasons of the series.

I appreciate your suggestions but I prefer her to be DBZ OC.
Bowyer2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby armedndangerous » Tue May 28, 2019 10:40 pm

also dbz is very punch them- transform - shoot them with a energy beam-fight one on one and random O.P. techniques, so if she isn't completely straightforward she will start out like cell did hiding his energy and moving town to town so to give her an edge have her send a small bug to take a sample of goku while he sleeps so she can start off with instant transmission (energy sensing based teleportation) and attack namek to O.P. herself with their dragon balls and absorb their healing and reproduction abilities if you want her to have kids/clones that can come back years later from space if she dies.
armedndangerous
Been posting for a bit

Return to Other / Combination