"Unborn Sharks Swim Between Uteruses to Eat Their Brethren"

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

"Unborn Sharks Swim Between Uteruses to Eat Their Brethren"

Postby unicorn » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:14 am

I happened across this article linked on twitter and thought some of you might find it interesting :D

https://www.sciencealert.com/new-underw ... for-a-meal

Just the idea of them swimming around so much, as well as from one side to the other, is pretty cool to imagine... but preying on their siblings while in there is icing, haha.
Ahh, nature
unicorn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: "Unborn Sharks Swim Between Uteruses to Eat Their Brethr

Postby whatisthissheet » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:38 am

this is just animal nature though. It's like making a thread about lions eating gazelles and calling it vore.
whatisthissheet
Been posting for a bit

Postby unicorn » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:05 am

whatisthissheet wrote:this is just animal nature though. It's like making a thread about lions eating gazelles and calling it vore.

Just because it involves animals and is not something you personally find interesting, that doesn't mean it's not vore... o.o
If you don't care about this then don't bother commenting on it
unicorn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Alicodus » Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:15 am

There's literally an entire thread in the Hard Vore subforum dedicated to animal predation...

Regardless, that's a pretty wild finding. I think what surprises me more is the fact that they had known something like this had been going on already. I'm half awake though, so I'm not quite sure where I'm going with this.

"You don't want to find out the hard way
How our society treats
The misfits who make mistakes"
- Lard -"I Am Your Clock"
Alicodus
Participator

Postby Swallower5 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:14 am

unicorn wrote:
whatisthissheet wrote:this is just animal nature though. It's like making a thread about lions eating gazelles and calling it vore.

Just because it involves animals and is not something you personally find interesting, that doesn't mean it's not vore... o.o
If you don't care about this then don't bother commenting on it

In the human world vore is just fantasy (mostly), but in the animal world it is real and that's just the way it is. We can't tell them not to eat each other because it's not nice and makes us feel bad. The more we find out about how nature works, we find it doesn't fit in a fuzzy little box. Nice find.
Swallower5
Been posting for a bit

Postby unicorn » Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:39 am

Alicodus wrote:There's literally an entire thread in the Hard Vore subforum dedicated to animal predation...

Regardless, that's a pretty wild finding. I think what surprises me more is the fact that they had known something like this had been going on already. I'm half awake though, so I'm not quite sure where I'm going with this.

Yeah, this almost could go there (aside from its lack of graphic photos) but i figured it was more of an unbirth thing since it's in the womb... but it's kinda not really, i dunno xD
But from the mother shark's point of view at least, if we allow ourselves a bit of anthropomorphism for fun, the wiggling to and fro inside her womb as the baby sharks cross sides and eat each other seems a bit unbirthy as far as sensations are concerned! I almost put it in the UB forum but yeah

Also, completely unrelated, but you have a Lard quote in your signature and that's amazing <3 they're one of my fave bands!
unicorn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Alicodus » Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:45 pm

Heh, yeah, the combination of industrial music and Jello's satire hits a lot of buttons for me. I got really into Jello and DK in college and have been following his work occasionally. Have yet to get into the Guantanamo School of Medicine or whatever his more recent project has been called. Someday I'll get there.

I wasn't trying to claim this thread should be in the Hard Vore thread, I was trying to respond to the other bloke. But I was tired and not writing as clear as I'd like to.

I suppose that would be a bit of unbirth, actually. In a strange, roundabout way... Unbirth hard vore? Heh, the possibilities are endless!

"You don't want to find out the hard way
How our society treats
The misfits who make mistakes"
- Lard -"I Am Your Clock"
Alicodus
Participator

Postby Jayezox » Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:25 am

You could say they are...

8) born to be predators
Jayezox
---