I made a Writing.com Backup of Most of The Current Stories

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

I made a Writing.com Backup of Most of The Current Stories

Postby whitetights » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:58 am

So, we all know that writing.com has this terrible habit of just deleting stories as way to make a quick buck (I mean, c'mon, storage is not that expensive nowadays), anyways... I was able to archive most of the stories of the site in wayback machine. It's not perfect, there are some problems here and there, but... anyway, at least their are saved somewhere safe.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... CAcVkO0VnE
whitetights
New to the forum

Re: I made a Writing.com Backup of Most of The Current Stori

Postby sweetladyamy » Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:33 am

I definitely bookmarked it. Thanks a bunch for this.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Nic386 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:29 am

Thanks so much for the effort, even the ones that are still up on Writing are impossible to read at this point with the paywal 4 pages in.
Nic386
Somewhat familiar

Postby Oniric » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:18 pm

How does the script thing work in Chrome? I installed Tampermonkey and the script but it doesn't seem to be working.

Thanks a lot for your effort, by the way!
Oniric
Somewhat familiar

Postby whitetights » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:39 pm

Oniric wrote:How does the script thing work in Chrome? I installed Tampermonkey and the script but it doesn't seem to be working.

Oh, I think I found the problem, I made little modification. Reinstall the script and try it now, it must work.
whitetights
New to the forum

Postby Oniric » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:00 am

whitetights wrote:
Oniric wrote:How does the script thing work in Chrome? I installed Tampermonkey and the script but it doesn't seem to be working.

Oh, I think I found the problem, I made little modification. Reinstall the script and try it now, it must work.

It seems to be working now, thanks!
Oniric
Somewhat familiar

Postby whitetights » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:57 am

:D :D :D
whitetights
New to the forum

Postby dippersanchez » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:04 pm

While I don't read most of these stories, I do want to thank you for this. Writing.com has become borderline unusable ever since they added the paywall, and it's great to have an archive for them.

One question though: Some of these stories (such as John's Fantastic Voyages and Shrunk in an Animated Disney Movie) are still being updated, so are you able to update the archives for those stories too?
dippersanchez
Participator

Return to Other / Combination