do not you know the story

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

do not you know the story

Postby mmm123 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:13 pm

have a question you do not know the stories associated with (ctf , cock transformation) or (ftp) . I know that he is on this site or on furaffinity but I'm curious if you do not get other stories

I apologize for my English but translate everything from the translator
mmm123
New to the forum

Re: do not you know the story

Postby illirium » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:01 pm

Translation unclear. Sorry!
illirium
Somewhat familiar

Postby mmm123 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:20 am

I mean. Do not you know any stories related to (ctf cock transformation ) or ( ftp ), I know they are on this page and on furrfanity but I am curious if you do not know other stories

maybe more understanding I wrote by a translator ^^;
mmm123
New to the forum

Postby Garz » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:43 am

If you search the galleries for ctf, you'll get quite a few of them!

https://aryion.com/g4/tags.php?tag=CTF%2C+ This is the search using just ctf. It does show both stories and pictures, but you can easily cycle through the pictures to get to the stories you're looking for. :)

I have one myself at this link: https://aryion.com/g4/view/229223 , which is also included in the above, in case you were looking for 'hey does anyone have any CTF stories they've written or particularly like'.
Garz
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mmm123 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:21 am

I know that they are there but I would be more interested not with (aryion) or with (furrfanity) because I watched and read there, it was more interesting if they are from the first person where they do not get lost in memory but see it and describe their lives permanently
as you understand me
or some comic :)
mmm123
New to the forum

Postby mmm123 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:27 am

Oh, and it would be difference (herm ok m / f ok but no gay)
mmm123
New to the forum

Return to Other / Combination