Hammerspace/disappearing into clothes

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Hammerspace/disappearing into clothes

Postby doltonutani » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:25 am

This one is honestly particularly odd but it was a fantasy I had when I was younger.

To illustrate it, one of the fantasies I used to have would be a girl in some kind of tight clothing, be those jeans, latex, tight gym shorts, that kind of thing inviting another girl to climb into the waist band of her pants, my fantasy generally involving a consensual couple. She would then kneel down and hold her waistband open to allow the other girl access, who would then climb in and then begin to sink down into them. Instead of her legs going into the pants legs, the parts of her body would seemingly just begin to disappear, as if she was sinking into some kind of space. I tended to imagine her moaning and giggling with the girl who's pants she was sinking into, perhaps making out with each other as they reach face level until eventually her head sank in with the rest of her and then would simply disappear. The girl who'd seemingly consumed her would then let her waistband snap back into place with there being no visible trace of the other girl what so ever and a satisfied look on her face.

I wanted to see if anyone else had had a similar fantasy to this, I think it's kind of weird. I guess it's similar to shared clothes although rather than sharing it the person just kind of vanishes into the clothes, never to be seen again.
Last edited by doltonutani on Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:54 pm, edited 5 times in total.
doltonutani
Been posting for a bit

Re: Hammerspace/disappearing into clothes

Postby Oligan » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:49 pm

I kinda like what you said ! :D tbh I love to think that a pred could dive a prey in their panties/underwear. The only problem is that it doesn't work with same size preys/preds. ^^' So the think you said could be a nice kink material ! ^^
Oligan
Been posting for a bit

Postby Datonenumbnuts » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:55 pm

Hmm, never thought of something like that, Gotta say I like it with how you described it.
Datonenumbnuts
Been posting for a bit

Postby Achenar » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:44 pm

I certainly like it, but... what would be the end result? What would become of the one who went in?
Achenar
Participator

Postby doltonutani » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:50 pm

Achenar wrote:I certainly like it, but... what would be the end result? What would become of the one who went in?

I tended to imagine that as a bit of a mystery, as in they're just kinda gone. Perhaps absorbed, eaten or what not and never seen again and anyone who opened her waistband would just see what you'd usually expect to see down a girls pants. Either way whatever happened to her would be pleasurable for the pred, and possibly even the prey.
doltonutani
Been posting for a bit

Postby Date Masamune » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:05 pm

doltonutani wrote:
Achenar wrote:I certainly like it, but... what would be the end result? What would become of the one who went in?

I tended to imagine that as a bit of a mystery, as in they're just kinda gone. Perhaps absorbed, eaten or what not and never seen again and anyone who opened her waistband would just see what you'd usually expect to see down a girls pants. Either way whatever happened to her would be pleasurable for the pred, and possibly even the prey.

Interesting idea.
Date Masamune
Participator

Postby marloweny » Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:04 am

I like this sort of thing. I've written stuff featuring it once or twice.
marloweny
Somewhat familiar

Postby Marked » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:07 am

I've had that fantasy before more than a few times, would love to see that type of thing.
Marked
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ShadesofBlack » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:38 pm

Oh heck yes I've fantasized about this. And I really liked the way you described it, as I also really like mutually fun, consensual stuff. If I could do this with my lovers, I definitely would, whether or not it technically meant they were inside me.

I have a manip or two along these lines I think in my photomanip thread, a ways back. Tempted to make more now that you mention it. Hammerspace vore, really into almost anything, is my primary kink. I particularly like cleavage vore done this way. As for "never to be seen again" I like that as a fantasy possibility, especially when it is still casually and mutually enjoyed! But I do also love the idea of their "pred" being able to pull them back out later if they choose, like items dropped into a bag of holding from D&D.
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jayezox » Wed May 02, 2018 4:40 am

This sort of thing popped up in my head a few times. It's kind of like vore and definitely has the same appeals. Another one similar to this that an anime triggered a while back (before I knew about vore) is one where a girl hides a guy under her boobs. Granted, they were in a hot spring so he was mostly submerged underwater, but they were same size and she was hiding him from the bad guys. It hit a lot of vore checkmarks for me. This happened at an anime club in college and I wasn't the only one that enjoyed it. Almost everybody was excited when the host said it's "the anime where she hides him in her boobs." Hammerspace clothes and breasts are definitely fun.
Jayezox
---

Postby PlasmaTech225 » Fri May 04, 2018 11:10 am

I second this. I do this sorta thing with my smaller male pred characters. Twinks eating things like twice their size and not even showing any evidence is fascinating.
PlasmaTech225
Participator

Postby polyedit2000 » Fri May 04, 2018 2:46 pm

After reading a webcomic that made fun of the RPG visual (where the leader is on the map and his party is still "present"), my take was a Rogue with a hammer-space cape of sorts, capable of camping in walls and also hiding party members. I was probably a perv back that as that also included storing members in breasts.

Hm, if I wasn't busy with my current RPG Maker project, this would be an interesting idea, a RPG about recruiting many party members this way.

But for now, I need to get one story out of the way so that I can write about being trapped in pants.

This also reminds me of another fetish: You got two people, one on another's shoulders, and they dress up in one cosplay costume and it looks normal.
polyedit2000
Participator

Postby Minininja » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:14 am

viewtopic.php?f=59&t=41281

This forum sounds right up y'alls' alley.
Minininja
Participator

Postby dreamweevil » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:44 am

Oligan wrote:I kinda like what you said ! :D tbh I love to think that a pred could dive a prey in their panties/underwear. The only problem is that it doesn't work with same size preys/preds. ^^' So the think you said could be a nice kink material ! ^^

Same size could work perfectly well with different mechanics. Here's a thought:
  • Girl homes home to her boyfriend with a "present" from a sex shop to try: shareable underwear large enough for two.
  • Boy likes the idea, but in the box finds only what looks like ordinary bra and panties.
  • Girl takes the package, presumably to call the store and complain, but returns a few minutes later. "Sorry, had to read the instructions. They have to be activated."
  • "How do you 'activate' a bra?"
  • Girl holds out almost comically-oversized underwear. "Let's not worry about the bra. Here, we can get into this!"
  • Girl climbs into panties and holds them out for boy to climb in behind her. He does. There's a tingle and the girl lets the waistband of the panties snap around his waist. It feels great and the two are squirming, and probably initiate anal sex with the girl's consent. Shortly after that connection is made the boy notices that the panties are getting tighter, uncomfortably so. The girl likes the feeling, how smooth they are, how they press her boyfriend into her.
  • Boyfriend panics and akwardly forces the girl to walk with him back to the dresser to read the instructions...
  • "Magic Bra and Panties. Guaranteed to return always to size original. Make togetherness with loved one. Single use only."
  • Boy tries to remove panties but can't; they continue to tighten, and the girl seems to enjoy it. Inside the panties, his body is beginning to fuse into hers.
  • While boy is trying to find some escape clause in the poorly translated instructions, girl uses the distraction to put the bra on herself, and then, before he can stop her, she fastens the strap around his back.
  • The boy, with no experience in unfastening a bra behind his own back, can't undo it in time. The bra activates and the rest of the boy's body begins to melt into the girl's: arms and legs begin to join.
  • Girl isn't phased by this at all: "Maybe we'll be together forever!". She walks to the mirror as the magic underwear continues to do its work. She reaches down and notices through the fabric that her sex is still there, unaffected, and as the boy melts into her, she opens her closet to pick out a nice dress to wear for their first day together.
dreamweevil
Participator

Postby KalebAdvent » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:33 am

Y'all seen this one yet?

https://aryion.com/g4/view/398420

It's actually made by marloweny, who posted here earlier. The story you'll be looking for is second from the bottom, simply labeled "Jeans."

Though if you want to read the whole thing, go right ahead.
Hammerspace lover and hopeless sub extraordinare, at your cervix- er, service!
KalebAdvent
New to the forum

Postby doltonutani » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:39 pm

KalebAdvent wrote:Y'all seen this one yet?

https://aryion.com/g4/view/398420

It's actually made by marloweny, who posted here earlier. The story you'll be looking for is second from the bottom, simply labeled "Jeans."

Though if you want to read the whole thing, go right ahead.

Honestly love the idea, would love to see an F/F variation of this. I'd write one myself if I wasn't so busy these days.
doltonutani
Been posting for a bit

Postby SwallowedByPetticoat » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:06 am

I have a version of this fantasy wherein the pred (wearing a large dress) unbirths their prey but instead of being sucked inside her vagina, the prey is absorbed into the pred's dress and it gets poofier the more prey she takes in.
SwallowedByPetticoat
Been posting for a bit

Return to Other / Combination