Is this the closest attempt of same size vore done good?

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Is this the closest attempt of same size vore done good?

Postby carlj » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:14 pm

So im not one for promoting or linking to paid content, but i think i got a crush for this actress and her first attempt at same size vore:

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/82595 ... u+Whole%21

It's just the subtle special effects on the belly, the fact that is pretty huge and also the occasional gurgling noises that i dare to say that this is the best attempt of same size vore (she's also cute and not so bad at acting).
I REALLY hope that she decide to make more of this.
So what you guys think? Have you seen better?

EDIT: Also apologies in advances if this is not the right place for this thread
carlj
Participator

Re: Is this the closest attempt of same size vore done good?

Postby zoozoo » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:11 pm

There are a fair amount of same size videos made by pregnant women which look really good. The bellies are smaller but they are more real.

Here is a pretty good same size video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6jfxU ... sp=sharing
zoozoo
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hoodoo » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:19 pm

Generally, the bellies are way too small on those videos. It looks like they're just pregnant. And usually they probably are. So totally not hot!
Hoodoo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby carlj » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:32 pm

Hoodoo wrote:Generally, the bellies are way too small on those videos. It looks like they're just pregnant. And usually they probably are. So totally not hot!

I don't mind those too much, but their belly are really too small to be considered same size vore, either special effects (done rights possibily) or stuffed clothes like the video i linked works better. Ludella Hahn for example uses some king of fake belly thingy that she puts over her body so she can show some skin in her same size vore videos but they are still too small (i mean if it's a fake belly why not make it bigger and with some hands or face imprints? would that cost too much?).

I always tough that the best possible way to make a perfect same size vore belly is to like stuff someone under the girl clothing (wearing something very loose) in a fetal position and have her cradling him while sitting down (of course you can't move around like that).
carlj
Participator

Postby GoTee1 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:17 am

Pregnant women pretending to be voracious, or at the very least stuffed, is actually something I'm really into at the moment. Though of course, vore-wise it's not really convincing at all.
A prop belly, as mention above, is usually covered, so it's usually a toss up between size or skin.

This is one of few that have a convincing size, either way.
GoTee1
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wolfsage » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:58 am

Hoodoo wrote:Generally, the bellies are way too small on those videos. It looks like they're just pregnant. And usually they probably are. So totally not hot!

As someone who doesn't like overly huge bellies, as it makes them feel less realistic, I prefer them at that size.
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby iamthedave » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:35 pm

Eelgirl is still the best attempt, I think. Everything else is just a pretender.

Miss Missa did a few excellent attempts, though, special effects wise.
iamthedave
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby carlj » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:50 pm

iamthedave wrote:Eelgirl is still the best attempt, I think. Everything else is just a pretender.

On one hand you are right, that was a very good attempt with decent special effect and a nice big squirming belly, but that last so little compared to the rest of the movie, there was just not enough of that scene.
On the other hand i think like that whole vore scene felt...dirty....after all wasn't it suppoused to be an horror? So for me it kind of lacks the sexy part of vore. But i did like it in the end, i just wished it lasted longer.

Missa is not bad either but again, belly too small, very few studios or actress goes the extra mile like the one i linked (sorry if i keep hammering it but for me that was the best i ever seen for a small studio).
carlj
Participator

Postby Seelane » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:21 am

carlj wrote:So im not one for promoting or linking to paid content, but i think i got a crush for this actress and her first attempt at same size vore:

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/82595 ... u+Whole%21

It's just the subtle special effects on the belly, the fact that is pretty huge and also the occasional gurgling noises that i dare to say that this is the best attempt of same size vore (she's also cute and not so bad at acting).
I REALLY hope that she decide to make more of this.
So what you guys think? Have you seen better?

EDIT: Also apologies in advances if this is not the right place for this thread

Did you buy it, if so, could you tell me how the digestion(if there is) look like and also is it willing or unwilling?It seem really good for now I would even like to buy it, but I would like to know about the rest of it first.
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby iamthedave » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:25 pm

carlj wrote:
iamthedave wrote:Eelgirl is still the best attempt, I think. Everything else is just a pretender.

On one hand you are right, that was a very good attempt with decent special effect and a nice big squirming belly, but that last so little compared to the rest of the movie, there was just not enough of that scene.
On the other hand i think like that whole vore scene felt...dirty....after all wasn't it suppoused to be an horror? So for me it kind of lacks the sexy part of vore. But i did like it in the end, i just wished it lasted longer.

Missa is not bad either but again, belly too small, very few studios or actress goes the extra mile like the one i linked (sorry if i keep hammering it but for me that was the best i ever seen for a small studio).

For me the important part is it shows the devouring part, and the jaw stretch.

I'd rather have a 20 second, well done vore sequence than 6 minutes of someone unconvincingly roleplaying having someone in their stomach. But for me the jaw stretch and process is the most important part. The big belly, without it, just feels like something unconnected.

Also, all vore is horror. And dirty. There's a reason it's one of the far-flung corners of the fetish spectrum.
iamthedave
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby carlj » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:13 pm

iamthedave wrote:For me the important part is it shows the devouring part, and the jaw stretch.

I'd rather have a 20 second, well done vore sequence than 6 minutes of someone unconvincingly roleplaying having someone in their stomach. But for me the jaw stretch and process is the most important part. The big belly, without it, just feels like something unconnected.

Also, all vore is horror. And dirty. There's a reason it's one of the far-flung corners of the fetish spectrum.

Yea the devouring part was quite impressive for what it was i agree, i say that i am more of a belly guy but i understand your opinion.
What i was trying to say is that some things in that vore scene was kind of gross, like the brief moment she vomit the scientist clothes covered in this icky black goo stuff also that she was lying in a bath full of that stuff? I just didn't like those parts but it was still a good scene.
linkever wrote:Did you buy it, if so, could you tell me how the digestion(if there is) look like and also is it willing or unwilling?It seem really good for now I would even like to buy it, but I would like to know about the rest of it first.

There's not really a lot of digesting going on in the clip, mostly gurgling noises and some subtle special effect on the belly to show a little bit of prey squirming (without using a green screen none the less, not sure how that work) and she mostly comment while rubbing her belly and near the end she masturbate for a while and then goes to sleep implying that he'll get digested by the time she wakes up.
Still for what it is the price is A-Ok.
carlj
Participator

Postby Seelane » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:14 pm

carlj wrote:
iamthedave wrote:For me the important part is it shows the devouring part, and the jaw stretch.

Yea the devouring part was quite impressive for what it was i agree, i say that i am more of a belly guy but i understand your opinion.
What i was trying to say is that some things in that vore scene was kind of gross, like the brief moment she vomit the scientist clothes covered in this icky black goo stuff also that she was lying in a bath full of that stuff? I just didn't like those parts but it was still a good scene.
linkever wrote:Did you buy it, if so, could you tell me how the digestion(if there is) look like and also is it willing or unwilling?It seem really good for now I would even like to buy it, but I would like to know about the rest of it first.

There's not really a lot of digesting going on in the clip, mostly gurgling noises and some subtle special effect on the belly to show a little bit of prey squirming (without using a green screen none the less, not sure how that work) and she mostly comment while rubbing her belly and near the end she masturbate for a while and then goes to sleep implying that he'll get digested by the time she wakes up.

Still for what it is the price is A-Ok.

Is her dialogue willing/gentle/caring or unwilling/evil/humiliating? (Sorry for asking another question)
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby foxsmoulder » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:56 am

Thanks for your kind endorsement carlj.
I'm open to doing more vore clips, but I will wait to see how this one performs in terms of sales. It's a fairly big time investment to create the special effects.
Another reason to support the artists you like :)
foxsmoulder
New to the forum

Postby carlj » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:27 pm

linkever wrote:Is her dialogue willing/gentle/caring or unwilling/evil/humiliating? (Sorry for asking another question)

It's kind of Gentle/Horny, not sure how to put it but she's not being mean to him but still told him that she's going to digest him while also turned on by it.

foxsmoulder wrote:Thanks for your kind endorsement carlj.
I'm open to doing more vore clips, but I will wait to see how this one performs in terms of sales. It's a fairly big time investment to create the special effects.
Another reason to support the artists you like :)

Well i didn't expect this :D .
I'm not sure how well it did since i don't have access to sale statistic or whatever but for me it was a surprise, when i saw the preview i liked immediately and had to get it.
Just one thing, maybe the next time add some muffled sounds of the prey in your stomach? Not anything extreme just some mumbling there and there so it's not annoying. Other than that great job!
carlj
Participator

Postby iamthedave » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:49 pm

I've always wondered what the economics of vore clips are like. I'm guessing not good since so many people dropped out of making them.
iamthedave
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby carlj » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:41 pm

Welp, it's been almost 9 months and no news from her, sorry to necro this thread, just wanted to express my sadness to this :(
carlj
Participator

Postby iamthedave » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:42 pm

The vore community has a biiiiiiig issue with actually paying for content. Everyone's used to getting it for free. It's not the market that giantess or inflation is, where the community's happy to pay through the nose for often very little work.
iamthedave
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Other / Combination