What Ya'll think of "Soul Vore"?

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: What Ya'll think of "Soul Vore"?

Postby Ruthborn » Sun May 13, 2018 11:08 pm

I love it as its what ghosts and succubi are after. I love how the body must be seduced into releasing the soul for the pred to eat it and how the soul is suckled or milked out of the body. Beautiful stuff.
Ruthborn
Somewhat familiar

Postby sabrina_diamond » Sun May 13, 2018 11:30 pm

I love soul-vore since the soul is considered to be the essence of the human body of sorts, which is why when succubi suck up the soul, it feels complete and a cycle of life.
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby Oniric » Sun May 13, 2018 11:45 pm

It's funny because I'm very probably on the minority here but I only like soul vore if it's somehow reversible (or maybe permanent but the prey's soul becomes part of the pred instead of being "digested"). I just... don't like fatal vore most of the time, and that includes soul vore.
Oniric
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Other / Combination