The Long Digestion

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

The Long Digestion

Postby furtherbean321 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:18 pm

I'm not sure how to submit things to my account gallery so I'm going to try putting this here and see if I get in trouble.

STORY BEGINS NOW

Look here’s how it is; by the time the semester is over, when she goes home in December, she’ll want every last bit of any girl she’s eaten to be totally digested so she can sit down with her family and put normal food in her stomach at Christmas Dinner. So the longer you wait, the less time you’ll get to spend in her belly. Every second you spend sitting here debating whether or not you want to let her eat you is another second you could have spent inside her, feeling the walls of her stomach rolling over you and the stomach acid in her belly tickling your skin. If you’d said yes on the spot that’d be happening right now. I mean, she’s just out there with her stomach all empty and hungry, going about her day without anyone inside her. You’ve seen her, talked to her. You’ve seen her flat belly, she made you press your hand on it when she told you she wanted to eat you. You could be in there, making her belly all big and round and shiny. She’d be walking around with one of those belly shirts, and people would look at her stomach and say “Damn, she’s so lucky! Most girls never get to stay in there for that long!” They’ll be, like, so jealous, and you’ll never even care because you’ll have better things to think about inside her.
I mean, she’s not asking you to be some drunk party girl who disappeared down her throat. She wants to eat you as a girlfriend, give you a real experience, something really special. She’s asking you to spend the rest of your life inside her and to become a part of her forever. Who are you to say no to that? What makes you think you will? You know what she’s offering. The pain you feel when you’re getting digested, drawn out over like, four months! Can you even imagine. In the dark, in her belly, surrounded by all the heat of her body, your ears filled with all the little sounds inside her. And then just … the pain. The crushing, the burning, the agony and suffering. For four months. That’s like a hundred days of digestion!
Every girl’s dream is to get eaten like that. I mean, for her to offer all that time to you. To offer you the experience of a lifetime! The longer you wait, the more of that you’ll lose. She’s only asking you once. You know what she said. The offer’s open all semester, but if you don’t let her eat you by the end you’ll lose your spot. She’ll come back from break fresh and empty and go back to eating all the party girls that want to get down her throat, just like before, and one by one you’ll watch them go where you could have gone. And eventually it’ll be your turn anyway!
I mean, you know you’ll decide to be eaten. I’ve seen the way you look at her. Just like every other girl. You want to be inside her, you need it. You’re not afraid of being her next meal, you’re afraid to go your whole life without being eaten by a girl like her. You will let her eat you. You know it, I know it. The moment she asked you to let her eat and digest you we knew you were gone. Because, like, you will let her. Before the semester is over, you will let her eat you, and by the time the semester ends your digestion will end too, and you’ll be gone. Just like all the other girls. Just like the girls next semester. You’ll all end up where you belong and we’ll all be happy for you.
So why wait? Why are we even talking about this? It’s a waste of your precious time. In a hundred days you’ll be, like, muscle in her thighs or like another layer of fat on her tits! You’ve got nothing to say to anyone, no goodbyes or apologies or anything. Everyone understands, everyone’s happy for you! Just go to her. Tell her you’re ready, like she’s waiting for you to. Let her swallow you up and start digesting you! The whole fucking process would only take a few minutes. She hasn’t gone anywhere! You could be inside her ten, fifteen minutes from now, feeling all the pain you could ever ask for all over you! Why waste another moment! Go to her, get in her belly, be her food, and start getting digested! You know it’s the right thing to do.
I can see you’ve made up your mind. I’m so proud of you. Enjoy your digestion. Next time I see you you’ll be a big bulge in her belly!

- Nine Minutes Later –

“Come in!” she said, in response to the knock on her door.

The door opened, and prey found predator lying on her bed, staring at her phone. The predator wore jean shorts and a shirt bearing her mid-riff, which the prey briefly stared at before looking to face her predator.

“Oh hey honey!”

“Hey … I, uh …”

“Are you here for the reason I think you’re here?”

“Well that depends, I guess, why do you suppose I’m here?”

“Hah, come on,” said the predator, now setting her phone aside and standing before her prey, “we both know why. You’re here,” she took her prey’s hand, “because you want to go,” and pulled it forward, “right here,” she said, and placed the hand onto her bare abdomen.

The prey felt the abdomen touching her hand, radiating inviting warmth into her skin, tempting her to come inside it. She knew what accepting the invitation would lead to. No comfort or pleasure awaited her inside that stomach, but a pain unlike anything she had imagined before, that would rule over her for the rest of her life. She would suffer constantly inside her friend’s stomach, being continuously worked on until she was finally allowed to become food for her predator. The prey looked into its predator’s eyes, bit her lip, and nodded.

“Haha, yes! I knew he would convince you! What did he say, what did he say?”

“He made me realize I was … going to decide to do it eventually anyway. Like, even if it was next semester I’d still end up …”

“You’d never have finished the year honey, he’s right.” She moved behind her prey, closing and locking the door behind her, “Starting early is the best option, it gives you the most time to ‘enjoy’ it. Hah, think about it, you’ll never leave this room again outside my stomach, but you’ll still be around until almost Christmas.”

“ … yeah, that is kind of exciting.”

“Kind of?”

“I mean its … this is crazy, this is so real now.”

“Its not real yet, not until you’re inside here,” she said, patting her stomach and laughing, “But that shouldn’t take too long, you’ll be inside me in a few minutes don’t worry, and once you’re ready you can give me a signal and I can start the digestive pain train.”

“Oh God … okay yeah, I’m good with this, this is going to be awesome.”

“Fuck yeah it is. You’re a lucky girl, but hey … you earned this. You’re a great friend honey, we’ve had some great times and I knew I could never just do you in one night. Come on, you must be more than ready for this by now. Get all those clothes off and sit on the bed. Let’s get this show on the road, and let’s get you in my belly! I’m starving!”

- Four minutes later -

With a massive swallow, the feet of the prey disappeared past the wet lips of the predator. A few more swallows later, and those feet left the esophagus, and the predator felt her prey ball up inside her stomach.

“Hot damn, that was a good ingestion,” she said, breathing deeply and patting her now massively full stomach. “You feel fantastic in there, I’m so glad you’re finally in my belly. You belong in there, darling.”

She lay back on the bed, the mountain of her belly rising high over her profile, and stretched around her encased prey. She paused for a moment, and smiled as she felt a light push from inside her stomach.

“Wow, you’ve settled in already. Well alright then, let’s get started. I know you can hear me, so I’ll go over this one more time: I can pretty vaguely gauge how far off I want a digestion to end, but usually the range is one to three days. Hitting a point three months from now is going to be tough, but I can certainly promise you that it won’t be over until almost the start of Christmas break. Maybe we’ll get to have a big belly watching party right before, and I can get someone for the first few days of break as a dessert.”

She giggled, but then her expression turned to one of serious concentration, and she began to move her stomach muscles with exacting intent. She didn’t realize it at the time, but as she began to digest the girl inside her stomach, she managed to hit the mark perfectly. Inside her, her prey began to struggle involuntarily as the walls of the tight compartment around her were moistened by pain inducing digestive fluids and began to slide and slip over her, occasionally coming together to crush her between them. Outside, the happy predator smiled, knowing at least that the prey inside her full belly was beginning a very slow and agonizing digestion, and honor like which she had never afforded any prey before. After a few minutes of feeling her prey, now overcome with incredible pain and suffering, squirm and moan almost audibly in her stomach, she retrieved her phone and set it on her belly to continue her reading. For her, the relaxing experience of digesting her friend would continue to rise slowly over the next few months, but she would not find herself overcome with sexual levels of pleasure until the digestion reached its final, hours long stage. This stage of the process, beyond the benefit of giving her friend a final gift, was the true goal of this three-month digestion, a concluding round of digestive movements that would end the digestive process in an explosive climax a hundred times longer and more intense than what could be achieved with a mere one-night stand. This digestion and the life of her friend spent on it was an investment in her sexual future …

- Twenty hours later -

“Did she change her mind after you started?"

“Oh no she didn’t resist at all!” she replied, smiling and rubbing her hands over her big round belly, “Thanks to you, she was pretty much ecstatic about being eaten, and she went down real easy! She’s settled down really well in my stomach now, and I think we’ve got a pretty good digestion routine going. And don’t you guys worry, she’ll be feeling all the pain and suffering that comes with a normal digestion every day and night until December, even when I’m asleep!”

“What a damn sadist you are!”

She smiled mischievously before continuing, “I never had any doubt she’d agree to let me eat her, but I’m so glad you could convince her this early on in the semester!”

“Hey, it was my pleasure.”

“Ours too.”

“Damn, she must be loving it in there!”

“Jealous, sweetie?” she replied, smiling even more.

“Well … maybe a little.”

“Or a whole lot!”

“Aren’t we all!”

The other girls laughed and nodded.

“Hey, can’t we at least feel what’s going on in there, from like the outside?”

“Oh sure, bring it in!” she answered, prompting the other girls to crowd in and place their hands on her huge, round stomach, “And don’t any of you worry. I’ll have space for all of you eventually!”

“Wow, it feels so warm, like a hundred degrees!

“Yeah, and she’s really twisting around in there!”

“That’s what my belly does honey. Getting digested makes you squirm real good … but never in the direction you want to go.”

The other girls collectively sighed.

“Well we’re all happy for her. After all, what better way to spend the rest of your life than inside a friend!”

- Four months later -

The girls were once again gathered around the round belly of their friend, all of them now naked and making love as they watched their predatory friend begin the final stages of digesting the other friend inside her stomach. The past four months had been a constant state of relaxing bliss for the predator, and a litany of unending suffering for the girl inside her, but now that suffering was drawing to a close. As the girls watched, the predator’s belly launched into a climactic overture, and their friend screamed out in a bout of incredible pleasure.

“It’s time girls,” she said, beginning to twist and shake around her prey, “Time to say your … ugh yes … goodbyes!”

For the next few hours, the girls fawned over the digesting predator, masturbating her, rubbing her incredibly hard working stomach, and kissing her mouth between bouts of sexual moaning. She came repeatedly, while the girl inside her screamed inaudibly as a final round of crushing and dissolving pressure overcame her, finally driving the pain past the point of being painful into a state so intense the result was an ecstasy beyond all sexual experience. After nearly ten hours, the ecstasy began to draw to a close.

“Okay …” said the predator, between deep breaths and moans, “This is it … she’s about to pop!”

The girls piled on top of each other, a few feet from the splayed out predator in all directions, watching the high rising mound of her stomach in anticipation. Suddenly, the predator screamed out and her back arched incredibly, thrusting her stomach high, and there began a great movement within the stomach as it began its final work. The shifting, churning movements of her belly were visible without, and the girls beheld as their friend was finally digested. Inside, she felt a final blast of instant but unending experience, and then shifted from girl to food. Feeling the change occur inside her belly, her devourer, digester, and friend smiled happily, closed her eyes meditatively, and began to concentrate on absorbing the food inside her stomach. The girls watched in amazement as the stomach of their predatory friend quickly and efficiently processed the food it had so long been preparing to absorb. The predator’s stomach shrunk at a visible pace, and after just a few minutes her belly returned to the taught abdominal state it had been in three months previously. Her breasts, buttocks, and other more sexual extremities were just barely noticeably more pronounced.

“Fuck” said one of the girls, “That was so fast, I had no idea.”

The predator, opening her eyes, looked between her breasts at her flat stomach, and after a moment, said to the girls, “I guess my stomach was over-prepared or something. That was way faster than normal.”

“Wait,” said another girl, “Does that mean you could keep going?”

“Well, my belly is quite empty now,” she said, sitting up and placing her hands on her stomach. She smiled and looked around, continuing, “She’s all gone, girls, and she’s not coming back.”

“But if someone else was in there, right now, could you do that to them too?” asked yet another girl.

“I could definitely start up again … why, are you interested?”

“Fuck yes,” said the second girl, “That’s why I asked … that was so hot! I want in now.”

The girls looked at one another, and then another said, “How many of us could you get through before you wound down?”

“I have no idea honey. At least a few more. Who wants in?”

There was a brief pause, as the girls looked at one another, and then suddenly they all raised their hands.

STORY ENDS HERE (FOR NOW, THIS IS NOT COMPLETE)
furtherbean321
New to the forum

Re: The Long Digestion

Postby Halcyon » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:03 am

Wow, what a story!

This was really impressive from start to finish. First of all, the intro bit totally caught me by surprise - that was incredible! Your sense of teasing is really, really sharp and I thoroughly enjoyed reading that bit. The whole concept of this story was really enjoyable.

Aside from that, the detail in your dialogue was super lovely and really really contributed to the feel you were going for.

If you want a gallery, you have to PM Eka herself and ask for one. But I would highly encourage you because this was great and I would love to see more from you. Consider me your fan :D

Lastly, I know you said that the story isn't complete yet, but I actually think it's perfect like this. I totally think you should end it just like this and use that creative energy for a second story. I would certainly be hype to read it.

Best of luck, and can't wait to see more!
Halcyon
???

Postby Achenar » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:11 am

If you want a gallery, best thing to do is to PM Eka. She'll usually want a sample of your work, but this should more than suffice...
Achenar
Participator

Postby sweetladyamy » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:42 am

Holy. Fuck.

That was so HOT.

Definitely looking forward to more...
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Dudeox05 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:07 pm

Amazing story! <3
Dudeox05
Participator

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:35 am

This would go great in the works to be shared section.

It's pretty great and the last part works well as a functional ending.

It could be split into a second story if you wanted to write more.

The first part could use some paragraph breaks to split it up a bit but it's very good at what it's trying to accomplish.

Well done. I hope to see a gallery from you in the future.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby JaneDoe1990UK » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:43 pm

Oh my god that is what i want. To be swallowed whole and then slowly digested over a long period of time. The absolute sexy agony. Mmmmm
JaneDoe1990UK
New to the forum

Postby Bright » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:03 pm

A very enjoyable story. Loved it.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby casuallurker » Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:40 pm

someone make a movie out of this.
"I listen 2 the stories, oh u tell so well. I cherish every word u said along the way, but now, i kno all u did was help me see." -Lajon Witherspoon
casuallurker
---

Return to Other / Combination