Transformation & rebirth

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Transformation & rebirth

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:28 am

There is a type of vore that recently came to my attention, which unlike most such things I seem to take interest in at a more personal level. It was initially brought to my attention in a thread about comfort vore. I'm curious what the best stories or comics of this sort are, maybe ones that also have a more elaborate backstory?

I'm interested in scenarios where, after the prey is consumed (soft vore, unbirth, anal vore, etc), they are morphed into the species of their predator and re-birthed as their child. Particularly when it comes to human prey with furry predators, involving humans being eaten then reborn as a cub... furry prey with furry preds of another species count too of course. This idea feels even more interesting with the added element of the prey switching sides in the process... say the prey is sent to slay their predator, ends up getting eaten by them instead, is reborn as their child and raised by them, and ultimately turns against the person who sent them in the first place.

The thread I mentioned offered a great example of what I'm looking for. I'd have to dub it as the only vore creation yet that has a special significance to me, for reasons I won't be going into but will probably make sense to some:

Spoiler: show
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Re: Transformation & rebirth

Postby Hanzo » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:00 pm

Cool I guess. Sounds like something that would happen in a RP.
Hanzo
Somewhat familiar

Postby zarpaulus » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:32 pm

I know a writer who has written a few different "digest and reincarnate" stories.
zarpaulus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Tornadochaser1 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:30 pm

MirceaKitsune wrote:There is a type of vore that recently came to my attention, which unlike most such things I seem to take interest in at a more personal level. It was initially brought to my attention in a thread about comfort vore. I'm curious what the best stories or comics of this sort are, maybe ones that also have a more elaborate backstory?

I'm interested in scenarios where, after the prey is consumed (soft vore, unbirth, anal vore, etc), they are morphed into the species of their predator and re-birthed as their child. Particularly when it comes to human prey with furry predators, involving humans being eaten then reborn as a cub... furry prey with furry preds of another species count too of course. This idea feels even more interesting with the added element of the prey switching sides in the process... say the prey is sent to slay their predator, ends up getting eaten by them instead, is reborn as their child and raised by them, and ultimately turns against the person who sent them in the first place.

The thread I mentioned offered a great example of what I'm looking for. I'd have to dub it as the only vore creation yet that has a special significance to me, for reasons I won't be going into but will probably make sense to some:

To be honest, I am also one of those who likes the "prey becoming the pred's child" stories, be they through soft vore or unbirth. Non-fatal, transformation vore stories do peak my interest. And I do like the stories that don't make the transformation feel like it's a curse, but more like a blessing, such as the art comic series here, where the pred takes their willing prey out of a bad situation, and brings them into a better loving situation. Not a fan of the stories where the prey is forced to become their pred's child. That's just me though.

And of course, having a good backstory for the sequence does reel more viewers in, from where I see it.

Like you stated, it's more of a personal preference.
Tornadochaser1
Participator

Return to Other / Combination