Mountain Wolf Chatbot

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Mountain Wolf Chatbot

Postby ryuurider » Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:53 am

TL;DR 20-foot tall wolf and a curious little you! Possibly offensive warning: Sexual content with a sentient feral.

Well, I believe this is my first forum post, and I'm making it to share something I hope some of you may enjoy: My first Interactive Chatbot on http://www.chatbot4u.com.

EDIT -- I have also posted it on https://www.personalityforge.com

It's an Interactive Vore Story in chatbot form, involving you and a giant, feral female wolf.
Link here: http://www.chatbot4u.com/en/chatbots/big-wolf.html
And here: https://www.personalityforge.com/chatbot-chat.php?botID=149054
The current story options are: Soft Vore (Oral and Clean Anal), Kissing, Rimming, and Petting. I plan to add things of a more romantic or playful nature in time, as well as expanding upon the existing theme of Butt-Stuff.
If you have any suggestions to improve the experience, please drop a reply here or on the website!
It's still being fleshed out as I feel motivated, so please be patient with any mistakes on my end!
Last edited by ryuurider on Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
ryuurider
New to the forum

Re: Mountain Wolf Chatbot

Postby Jayezox » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:59 am

I like her so far, she definitely fits my tastes.

Now that I read the whole thing, you should definitely consider adding some full tour. There's already mouth and ass vore.
Jayezox
---

Postby Zeldazackman » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:26 pm

The site itself doesn't seem all that stable as of recent times, would it be too crazy to ask for it to be backed up to someplace else?
Zeldazackman
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryuurider » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:58 am

I've noticed this too. I'm not quite sure what other sites will host 18+ interactives of this kind, though.
ryuurider
New to the forum

Postby Borealis » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:12 am

Sounds very much like my sort of pred, so I'm definitely keen to give this a go.

The link isn't currently working for me though...
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby killermeow » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:59 am

ryuurider wrote:I've noticed this too. I'm not quite sure what other sites will host 18+ interactives of this kind, though.

Personality Forge is the only one I can think of off the top of my head that will both allow 18+ bots and isn't an unstable hellhole. Chatbot4u, like the quest site, has way too many issues to really use well- like it being down (AGAIN) or just dropping conversations out of nowhere.
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ryuurider » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:46 am

I am SO sorry for the wait! I have finally gotten access to my chatbot info on Chatbot4u (took them months to repair the website). I have since transerred an identical chatbot to Personalityforge and downloaded the text information so if they both go down, I still have my info.

Here's the PersonalityForge link: https://www.personalityforge.com/chatbot-chat.php?botID=149054
ryuurider
New to the forum

Postby NovaBlair » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:45 am

im good at coding and writing and ive got some spare time, pm me if u think i can help
NovaBlair
Been posting for a bit

Postby DaJumpman » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:26 pm

This bot needs an UB update... even if it has been a year since ANYONE posted and 2 since OP posted.

Op, please deliver.
DaJumpman
Been posting for a bit

Return to Other / Combination