Transformed into clothes

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Transformed into clothes

Postby TheNinja0 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:27 am

I wonder if anyone knows of any manga or images or anything around the web depicting one person transforming another into a piece of clothing and then wearing them.

The transformation can be anywhere from simply strapping them on as they are (https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/5310896), to completely changing them into normal clothes.
Ideally they would be conscious throughout the whole thing.

Also includes instances of shape-shifters turning into clothes (http://exhentai.org/g/783833/12a616adc0/)

I wonder if this sort of thing would fall into the domain of Eka's portal.
TheNinja0
Been posting for a bit

Re: Transformed into clothes

Postby ian66613 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:44 am

I've had pov dreams/etc. of being transformed into stuff like the inner cup of a bra, parts of clothing, etc. I don't like third person of this category however, so pretty much any artwork on the Internet for turning into clothes, won't be for me.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby ShadesofBlack » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:06 pm

This is another major kink of mine, and I like it for a lot of the same reasons I like vore.

I haven't had much luck in the realm of hand-drawn or digitally drawn art, but if you like captions or photomanips, you might check out brabound.com. There are also a lot of good authors who right this sort of stuff on deviantart. Look up "Trust Machines" and you'll find a small library.
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby truck » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:11 pm

truck
Participator

Postby EmoKoNekoYasha » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:28 pm

i love this comic it's wonderful i'd recommend checking out the whole thnig just great but the last few panels i think you'll like.

http://kratos0901.deviantart.com/art/Mo ... 6563&qo=47

http://kratos0901.deviantart.com/art/Mo ... -381561649

http://kratos0901.deviantart.com/art/Mo ... -381562380

http://kratos0901.deviantart.com/art/Mo ... -381562683

http://kratos0901.deviantart.com/art/Mo ... -381562848

The first time i was this one, omg awesome. cute outfit choice too <3
Sometimes its easy to just let your self go, although when it means sliding down a predators throat its pleasurable as well
EmoKoNekoYasha
New to the forum

Postby crime0edge » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:45 pm

Attachments
164450%20-%20anime%20bondage%20breasts%20drawing%20entrapment%20giantess%20looking_down%20low_angle%20nude%20pussy%20pussy_grinding%20red_hair%20s.jpg
25-49.png
Obey all orders. We are in control. Do not attempt to escape. Defiance will not be tolerated. This is the movement.
crime0edge
Participator

Postby crime0edge » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:43 am

Here is some more
Attachments
39333359_p0.jpg
57704258_p0.jpg
57741336_p0.jpg
Obey all orders. We are in control. Do not attempt to escape. Defiance will not be tolerated. This is the movement.
crime0edge
Participator

Postby gynophagetopper » Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:26 pm

This is a little Story I wrote recently about individuals being turned into clothing. It is non-fatal due to a regenerative gene.

Spoiler: show

set in the half price/original equipment universe/

Jen walked into the shop with her two ever present followers. Being the girl with the richest parents in town ensured she always got what she wanted and that included two completely loyal girlfriends that satisfied her every whim. Trine was behind the counter selling an umbrella to an older gentlemen when Jen made her grand entrance.
Trine's heart jumped into her throat. She had been able to keep her job here with her father a secret up until now. There was no way that Jenn would miss seeing her. Trine was not shocked to hear her name screamed aloud by one of Jenn's followers. Timidly, Trine waved to her classmates as she counted out the man's change and bagged the umbrella.
Trine's dad looked over and welcomed the newcomers to the shop and asked "Is there anything I can get for you young ladies?" Jenn sent a look at Trine that sent shivers down her spine before answering "Hello, I sure hope so. I was looking for a girlskin bikini for a quick dip in the ocean. Do you have a cutting and cure station?"

Jenn knew the answer before she asked the question. Jenn's family owned the shop that Trine and her dad worked. During the day, Trine's dad had a young mother helping until trine got out of school. When Jenn had found out that Trine worked at the beach shop she began pestering her father and did not stop until a cut and cure station was set up in the shop. Trine's father had resisted, and trine had almost quit when it was delivered. The young mother was tested and rated B- in the regeneration rankings and was not suitable for use as a blank. When Trine tested as an A+++ rapid regeneration class, they had come to an agreement, the store would not advertise the presence of the machines and would only use them if a customer asked. Trine and her father were given a big raise, but were required to sign an agreement to stay on for one year and Trine had to agree to be the blank for the machine.

Trine's dad replied with little enthusiasm "We do, but it has never been used. Wouldn't you rather have one of these new imported bikinis?"

Jenn shook her head and said "Oh no, absolutely not. I have been looking at some great styles on-line. I can send the specs to the machine. I have a scanner at home."

The scanner she was speaking of took up an entire corner of a spare room. Daily she would enter into the booth wearing nothing. The booth floor would slowly perform two revolutions as Jenn stood nude. At the end, a file was sent to her phone and her own personal cut,cure and color, also called a 3Cs machine in the same room. The file was an entire body scan that had her exact measurements. The 3Cs in her room was much smaller than the one in the shop. Her maid served as her blank in the home cutter for both Jenn and her mother.

Trine's dad led the Trio of girls to the back of the shop to two large curtains similar to those found in changing rooms. Behind the curtains, two machines stood side by side against the back wall. Neither machine had signs or labels to give away their purpose. The scanner was very similar to the one in Jenn's home. The scanner stood 8 feet tall and was wide enough for three normal sized girls, but of course the scanner only worked properly with one occupant.

The second machine was much different than the scanner. Where the scanner was a box with three closed in sides and one clear side, the cut, cure and color had glass on three sides. The blank would enter the box, and place their head in an opening in the horizontal opaque layer. Once inside, the second half of the horizontal opaque layer would rotate into position locking the blank into the box, until released by the computer. There were multiple reticulating arms with various attachments that would come from the one non glass wall to perform the required cutting and retraction of the the raw girl leather. Once inside the back of the machine the skin would be rapidly cured, tanned, colored, sewn and or decorated as required.

The 3Cs machine utilized lasers, scapels and suction cups to remove the skin in a set pattern. The person inside the machine is called a blank. With the information from the scanner and the requested pattern, the machine will cut the skin in the required shape and then remove it to be cured and colored if required. The skin is cut and pulled as it regenerates if required to adjust the size. Both boxes required their entrant to be nude. There were all kinds of tricks that the cutter used to produce the required outfit.

With the increased popularity of girl leather products, there were now rules about how they could be created. Outer garments that were visible were not allowed to be skin colored and were required to be relatively smooth over the genital and nipple areas. Camel toes and aereolas were ok, but pussy lips and turgid nipples were not allowed. Undergarments were allowed to be created in any way whatsoever. Some of the more recent lingeneries had been incredibly provactive.

Jenn showed her lackeys the pictures of the outfits she had found online. They ooh'd and aah'd over them. While they both absolutely loved the red bikini, they looked embarrassed at the lingerie's level of detail. The top was skin colored and had stiff nipples atop bright pink aerolas. The bottom was bikini style briefs, but the vagina was clearly visibly and had been brightened to a shell pink color that matched the nipples. The vagina in the bottoms was open just enough to see a hint of the darker pink inside.

Jenn walked up to the cut, cure and color machine, most people called them 3Cs, and placed her phone near a certain spot. With just a few clicks, she transferred the data for her body and her requested outfit. The machine sent a message back to her phone informing her that her requested outfit would be complete in one hour.

Trine walked to the back of the store with slumped shoulders. She had enjoyed the extra income from the bonus, but had not thought through how embarassing the actual work would be. And now that three classmates were here, it was worse by an order of magnitude. Trine's father walked over and placed his arm on Trine's shoulder as he said "At least it is only one outfit. It wont take long, just go ahead and get in the scanner first."

Turning to Jenn, Trine's dad said "Sorry ladies, but this will be the first time we use the 3Cs machine and Trine has never been used as a blank, so she will need to be scanned. This will only take a few extra minutes"

Trine walked behind the curtain to the scanner, stepped through and with one last despairing look closed the curtain. Hooks and a set of shelves were in front of the scanner for her clothes. With trembling fingers, Trine got nude for the first time in the store, only the thin curtain between her and the eyes of the customers and her father. Trine placed her phone on the appropriate part of the scanner and filled out the form with her name and employee number. The machine beeped and the door automatically opened. Trine stepped inside and followed the instructions that appeared on the wall. She stood with her legs spread and her feet in the designated spots. Two handles came down from the ceiling and stopped at head heighth wide enough for her upper arms to be parrallel to the floor and forearms were perpendicular. Trine discovered she could not move her hands or feet as the scanner began it's slow rotation. The machine stopped its movement when Trine began struggling. A message appeared on the screen stating "The scan cannot be performed unless the subject is still. Recommencing Scan."

The slow rotation began again, Trine stood still as she thought she might as well do whatever it took to get this over with. She was very glad that the curtain was closed and noone could see her. Three full rotations later, the platform and handholds finally stopped moving. Trine thinking the experience was over, tried moving and another message appeared "Please stand still during additional employee blank internal scanning." Trine was confused.

She had heard Jenn talking at school about her home scanner so expected to only have an external scan. Trine grunted as she felt two protrusions snaking up between her legs and pushing against her lower openings. she felt the flexible probes entering her body and begin to twist around. The feelings of her ass being entered at the same time her hymen was torn caused trine to yell aloud. Trine grabbed and pulled on the handles trying to twist her body off of the probes. Looking down, trine could actually see the probes pushing out against her belly from the inside. The odd feeling of her hymen breaking was second only to the oddness of a portion of the probe entering into her uterus. Trine watched While it seemed much longer, after only minutes the probes began retracting. There were no secrets left to Trine's body. Every inch had been scanned by the machine, recorded and sent to the 3Cs machine. Unknown to anyone else, the information had also been sent to the 3Cs machine in Jenn's home.
As the probe's head finally cleared her body, Trine looked up and was shocked to see the curtain had been pulled back and her father, along with the three girls, was staring at her. Her Father's face was red as he stared at her through the glass door. He looked away as he said "We heard your scream and wanted to make sure everything was ok. When you didn't answer we were worried something had happened."

"Can we just hurry this along and get her in the 3Cs machine? I need to hit the beach before it gets too late." Fussed Jenn.

"She's right. There's no need to put it off, just get into the 3Cs machine and get this over with. Its only one bikini so this won't take long. But..I have to go back up front to the register." Said Trine's father uncomfortably as he averted his eyes and walked away.

The booth door opened and trine's hands fell free as whatever was holding her hands to the handles released her. She stumbled out of the door right into the waiting arms of Jenn's friends. Before she fully realized her situation, she had been led into the 3Cs machine and had her head tightly clasped in the headlock.

The machine recognized that Trine had entered and began the preparations for the bikini production. As the machine warmed up, Jenn looked over and verified Trine's father was not in view anymore. She placed her phone against the side of the machine and ordered several more outfits. She then turned to her two friends and asked if either of them wanted to order anything. The two young girls looked at each other and then shook their heads. The red head, Barb, spoke as the blonde, Leslie, looked down, "I would love a bikini like that, but it is too expensive for my budget."

Jenn smiled as she closed the trap on her cronies "If you promise to be blanks for my machine at home, I will get you both an outfit apiece. We can do a one for one trade. I will get you a matching bikini now, if you play blank at my house later for an outfit."
The girls knew better than to argue and agreed.

Jenn clapped her hands and smiling said, "Great, you two will need to go get scanned so that we can make the bikini fit right."

Barb and Leslie realized they were trapped, and went over to the scanner. Jenn stood in the doorway preventing them from closing the curtain as Barb undressed.

"This is an external scan only, right" asked Barb before stepping into the scanner.

"Of course, Barb. You don't need internal scans for a bikini, silly." laughed Jenn.

Barb stepped into the scanner and Jenn left allowing Leslie to step into the scanner room and close the curtain. Leslie looked on as Barb grabbed the handles and spread her legs into the designated spots. Barb's bright red bush came into view as she slowly spun inside the scanner. Leslie shrugged her shoulders and began to disrobe. When the booth door opened, Barb stepped out and leaned close to Leslie. She whispered into her ear "We're screwed now"

Leslie nodded as she stepped into the booth and closed the door. She grabbed the handles, and spread her legs showing her blonde bush. Barb had just finsihed dressing as the booth door opened again.

Both girls stepped out of the booth together to see Jenn using her cell phone to order them bikinis at the 3Cs machine. The machine had finally completed its initial warmup sequence. This was the first time this 3Cs had been used so the warmup had taken much longer than it usually would. Trine had fidgeted in the machine the entire time. She could feel the air moving about her lower body but could not see what was going on due to the spacer just under her chin. Her hands had flopped against her side until an appendage had reached out grabbing both wrists and moving them upward and outward. Her feet similarly had shuffled around aimlessly until other appendages had grabbed her ankles and spread her legs apart.

After securing her ankles and wrists, the machine utilized an appendage to remove the hair from anywhere it appeared below her neck. Even the fine hairs on her arms were removed. Trine gasped as she felt two small suctions on her nipples. Since the changes caused by the genetic engineers, women didn't feel pain they did in the past. Trine could feel the blades and lasers as they sliced the top portion of the bikini form her body. It felt similar to how people in the past a feather being dragged across their skin. The laser/scapel combinations removed the skin in the exact size to match Jenn's body. Since this was an outer garment, Trine's nipples were sliced flat, given just enough time to heal and then the entire top was sliced free from her body. As soon as the top was removed, the skin immediately began regenerating. Within moments, the skin was regenerated and appeared exactly as it had before the cutting had been removed. The regeneration process was quite pleasurable and had Trine moaning in the small upper compartment.

Trine realized the pleasure she had felt from the regeneration had caused her pussy to become extremely wet. Her regrown nipples were stiff and tingled in the breeze caused by the moving appendages. The machine began working on cutting the bottoms of the bikini by first inserting balls into her pussy and ass. Trine could feel the balls expanding in her until she felt fuller than she had ever felt in the past. The cutting began around her waist and across her ass cheeks. This was a high cut bikini that did not cover much of the wearer's ass so the straps on the sides were very high and very thin. The cut in the front dropped down to just above her clit. She felt the skin being pulled away from her body and then the ball inside her ass began to cut outside the crinkles of her asshole. The ball pushed the skin from her ass cheeks together in the perfect manner that allowed Trine's body to regenerate the portions together seamlessly. The ball in her pussy activated and began its job slicing outward from the inside of Trine's pussy. The ball acted similiar to the one that had been in her ass. The skin from her labia majora was partially cut and then pressed together by the machine and allowed to regenerate. This resulted in a smooth exterior with the labia minora and clit flattened against the inside.

The bottom was whisked away inside the 3Cs machine. The bottom and top were tanned and cured in a process that changed the color to a consistant blue that matched Jenn's eye color exactly. The machine automatically adjusted the pigment over the skin to ensure the color was the same even over the aerolas. The result was polished and softened and molded to be a perfect fit based on the scan. A clasp was added to the back strap of the top.

As soon as the bottoms were whisked away to the back of the machine to be processed, two quick cuts were made to remove the flesh around Trine's ass and pussy. The way the balls had pressed against her skin had resulted in oddly shaped pussy and ass. Trine gasped as the machine removed the previous occupants between her legs and left two holes that quickly began healing and regenerating.

In the portion of the box that held Trine's head a tube moved forward and wormed its way deep into Trine's throat. Trine gagged as the hose went down into her belly and even further into her intestines. Small holes set in the hose released the nutrients required for Trine's body to replace the missing skin, muscle and fat. Trine moaned around the hose as the regeration process, especially in her VJ, felt pleasurable to the point of sexual arousal.

Trine expected to be released, and did not know that additional orders had been added to the 3Cs list. The machine detected completion of regrowth and sprayed a blast of water over Trines body to remove any blood left over from the removal of the bikini. Immediately after the water, warm air blew harshly across the young girls body, drying it quickly.

Trine let out a yell as the arms once again came to life and began removing her nipples. The machine went through the process of creating two more sets of bikinis. Both times when the balls were inserted into her cavities, the one in her pussy had to break through a regrown hymen. The removal and regrowth of her pussy had returned her VJ to virginal status.

By the time the third bikini had been removed and Trine had been dried by the warm air, the first bikini was presented to her classmates in a box with a ribbon. Trine watched as Jen opened the box and made a big presentation of showing off the brilliant blue bikini. Jen stepped behind the curtain that had been covering the 3Cs machine and stripped off her clothes and put on the girlskin bikini. The bikini hugged her skin and accented her attributes perfectly.

Jen and her two followers had watched as the machine sliced through Trine's nipples and VJ. Both of Jen's follower's gasped when they saw the balls being inserted and then later removed. Both regretted their agreement to be blanks for Jen, but both also knew they really didnt have a choice.

The 3Cs machine had detected regrowth and regeneration was complete and began working on the next set of items. This next set was a full body suit that went from wrists down to the ankles. The neckline of the body suit was exagerrated and had an off the shoulder cut. This would allow the wearer to don the outfit by pulling it up from her feet without requiring any buttons, clasps or zippers.
Since this was to be worn in public, once again her nipples were cut flush with her aerolas just before the machine removed the skin over her breasts. The balls once again had been inserted, and once again cut around both her ass and VJ to ensure that smooth look over the crotch area of the body suit.

Jen had become bored of watching her classmate being skinned alive for her clothes and as soon as the last bikini came out, she directed her two associates to put on the suits quickly so they could go to the beach. Both of the girls quickly put on the suits and just as with Jen, the suits fit perfectly.
The three girls walked to the front of the store and found Trine's dad just standing at the register.
"We picked out several more outfits while we were waiting. I have prepaid for them all and added my address to the order in the 3Cs machine. I expect you to be able to inspect each of them and then send them to my address today. Oh and now that i have the information for the 3Cs machine, i can just order online and you will be able to send me the outfits."

Trine's dad held up his hands as he replied "Our dayshift girl that works during school hours doesnt have a high enough rating to be a blank. Trine is our only blank and she just works here after school and on weekends."

Jen waved as she walked out the door saying "Thats fine. Just fill the orders after school. Now that we know Trine works here I am sure people from school will be dropping by."

Trine's dad stared at the barely clad trio of girls as they walked out of his shop and over to the beach. All three asses were synchronized as the swayed back and forth covered only by girl leather made from Trine.

Trine's dad shook his head and went back to the 3Cs machine to see what had been ordered. When he arrived the machine was just removing the extra skin and two balls from Trine's crotch. He stared with open mouth as the machine completed the routine for post skin removal that had required the internal balls. By the time the wash and dry cycle completed, he was able to shake free of the sight and rememeber he had come to look at the order list.

The next item to be made was a lingerie that cut across from one shoulder, over both breasts then back across to wrap around the crotch of the girl. This was a lingerie and therefore did not require removal of the nipples or flattening of the private area. Instead, this article actually had specifications for lengthing the nipples. Trine felt the machine draw a suction on the top of her nipples. Once the nipples were firmly seated in the clear tube, the machine began vibrating and pulling. The suction cups also had small blades that rapidly cut and then allowed the regrowth of the nipples. Within seconds the nipples were released and now stood a full three quarters of an inch above the mounds of her breasts. The machine cut the skin and removed it from Trine's shoulders, breast and stomach and then moved to remove the crotch. Unlike previously, the machine had not inserted balls into Trine. This time the machine instead used another suction device and pulled on Trine's sensitive clit. The machine treated her clit just like her nipples and had the same result. When the pink knob of flesh was released, it stood a half inch outside the protected covering.
THe machine then inserted two dildo shaped protusions into Trine's front and back door. The dildos stretched out the inner walls of trine's VJ to match the dimensions of Jenns much more used pussy.
Just as Trine thought the machine was going to bust through her stomach, the dildos sliced free her ass and pussy about eight inches from the entrance. Trine felt as if her guts were being pulled free as the machine removed her entire vagina. The lingerie was removed as one piece and whisked away to the back of the machine to be processed.
Trine's dad could not believe that he had just witnessed the remvoal of his daughter's feminity. He connected his phone to the 3Cs machine and called up the specs on the outfit. Trine's dad was shocked to see that the outfit included a complete vagina and ass. During processing the machine was going to seal the back of the vagina that had been removed. This would allow the wearer to put on the outfit and once the VJ was inserted into the wearer, they could have unprotected sex and not worry about getting pregnant. The machine was also going to process the ass that had been removed to allow the wearer to remove that portion of the outfit if desired, or leave it installed and have another way to have sex.

gynophagetopper
New to the forum

Return to Other / Combination