Breast vore topic ?

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Breast vore topic ?

Postby linthia » Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:19 pm

I noticed that there was no topic for the breast vore , so I make one ;)
linthia
Participator

Re: Breast vore topic ?

Postby Ridwanwolf » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:38 pm

So much yes <3

I lub breast vore
Ridwanwolf
Somewhat familiar

Postby Minininja » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:54 pm

There actually was one for a while, but maybe its gone now. I lurked there for a long time, but then it stopped getting new/good stuff.
Minininja
Participator

Postby brainstorm » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:01 pm

breast and nipple vore, is so rare, that kinda why, nobody hardly draws it anymore, aside from few persons here there on occasion.
brainstorm
???

Postby Erecant » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:09 pm

Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CompactorFlame » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:54 pm

I love it. It's my absolute favorite...anything! I write a lot about it on DA, under the same name as my Eka's account.
There's people whose gender you know. There's people whose gender changes around, so you don't really know. And then, there's me.
CompactorFlame
Been posting for a bit

Postby KingKabal777 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:13 am

linthia wrote:I noticed that there was no topic for the breast vore , so I make one ;)

Well, you know, I really wish there was someone who could do breast vore requests here... It's kind of much a shame, as I am still
looking for a person who can draw breast vore requests, and it's not usually easy to find someone who can do it. If there would
be someone who does this kind of thing as a request, I'd be glad to discuss a couple of ideas for breast vore, but it doesn't look like
anyone takes them for a request, nor on deviantart from what I know.
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby OutbackCatgirl » Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:43 am

KingKabal777 wrote:
linthia wrote:I noticed that there was no topic for the breast vore , so I make one ;)

Well, you know, I really wish there was someone who could do breast vore requests here... It's kind of much a shame, as I am still
looking for a person who can draw breast vore requests, and it's not usually easy to find someone who can do it. If there would
be someone who does this kind of thing as a request, I'd be glad to discuss a couple of ideas for breast vore, but it doesn't look like

We could always request simple drawings on 4chan's /d/ drawthread. I've gotten a few vore pics delivered from the artists that use the place to get ideas for practicing with. Mostly a matter of being good at describing a scene in brief, and a bit of luck. Sometimes they're even good quality.

bvxxxx52.gif
I fits, I sits. ~
Feel free to reach out on Discord if you wanna chat.
OutbackCatgirl
New to the forum

Postby William » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:48 am

I've done several, and I'm open to discussing commissions. Check the gallery under William.
Attachments
titchew001.jpg
William
Participator

Postby linthia » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:07 pm

I pref when isn't a nipple-mouth ^^
linthia
Participator

Postby KingKabal777 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:32 pm

flaillomanz wrote:
KingKabal777 wrote:

We could always request simple drawings on 4chan's /d/ drawthread. I've gotten a few vore pics delivered from the artists that use the place to get ideas for practicing with. Mostly a matter of being good at describing a scene in brief, and a bit of luck. Sometimes they're even good quality.

bvxxxx52.gif

Kind of true, but usually they do not allow Western artwork to be published or requested through their threads. I was planning to ask on 4chan's /d/ board to draw
a breast vore photo with Vietnam from Hetalia, but I got a warning that Western art is not permitted to be posted on /d/ and other boards, but if only I could have
other ideas, I would offer my OC who's a predator doing breast vore, but I can't figure out who it should be as prey...
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ShadesofBlack » Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:06 pm

linthia wrote:I pref when isn't a nipple-mouth ^^

I enjoyed it though, so thanks for sharing! Since we're already talking preferences here, probably my favorite form of breast vore is cleavage vore. Mostly because you can have it be absorption, or merging, or a hammer-space style thing, or whatever, and you don't have to worry about being, er, uneven. But I like just about all breast vore.
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby OutbackCatgirl » Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:43 pm

KingKabal777 wrote:Kind of true, but usually they do not allow Western artwork to be published or requested through their threads. I was planning to ask on 4chan's /d/ board to draw
a breast vore photo with Vietnam from Hetalia, but I got a warning that Western art is not permitted to be posted on /d/ and other boards, but if only I could have
other ideas, I would offer my OC who's a predator doing breast vore, but I can't figure out who it should be as prey...

Hetalia started off as a Japanese webcomic according to wikipedia, so it's almost certain they won't delete a request like that in their drawthread. Especially if you use a reference image from the webcomic.

I've seen hundreds of technically western requests there. Hell, most of the artists are. If you want, I will request it for you if you're afraid of a ban there, if you have a nice brief paragraph-or-less description of what you'd want it to look like, and links to images of the vore-er and the vore-ee I can stitch into one convenient reference image :-D

The only things /d/ ever cracks down on is scat, guro and furry.
I fits, I sits. ~
Feel free to reach out on Discord if you wanna chat.
OutbackCatgirl
New to the forum

Postby linthia » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:51 am

4chan have nice pictures but Idk what are /b/ , etc x)
linthia
Participator

Postby KingKabal777 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:32 am

linthia wrote:4chan have nice pictures but Idk what are /b/ , etc x)

You probably wouldn't want to go on 4chan's /b/ board. People on there shit talk about things, post gore
and other shocking things, along with a lot of conflict, since /b/ is a no rules board, but they enforce
mainly their global rule 1 and 2.

I usually go on there and there's a lot of people who post nasty crap there. /b/ is usually called "Random".
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby linthia » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:26 am

what does it mean /letter/ ??
linthia
Participator

Postby KingKabal777 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:48 pm

linthia wrote:what does it mean /letter/ ??

Somewhat I don't know what some of the letters mean.

/wsg/ would be SFW gif files.
/gif/ would be Non worksafe animated gif files.
/r/ would be 4chan's request board.
/b/ would be 4chan's known Random board.
/d/ would be Alternative/Hentai.
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nightmare49 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:13 pm

Well I am willing to do some requests and some commissions of breast Vore. I have written:Rosalina's Revenge which contains breast vore. So if anyone has an interesting idea I can see if I am able to do it. Just no Scat, piss, toilet stuff and insist.
Nightmare49
Been posting for a bit

Postby crime0edge » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:41 am

Not sue if this counts
Attachments
_48934728_2.jpg
Obey all orders. We are in control. Do not attempt to escape. Defiance will not be tolerated. This is the movement.
crime0edge
Participator

Postby Lorelei » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:56 am

I totally love Breast Vore. But not normal Digestion rather only melting to Milk or absorbs the Prey in it. In my Fantasies or Scenarios is it not with micro Preys, rather same Size or a Prey that is bigger then the small Women oder Girl. But the breasts should not be abnormally enlarged or stretched when the prey is inside, they stay as big as before. The Breast is tense or slightly distended or enlarged when the victim has been turned into milk or is in it.
Or it is as if it were magical, from the outside, the breasts look small and normal, but inside a whole house could fit inside. Especially I like breastvore and Unbirthing together with female preds or goddesses. I've invented there 1-3 goddesses the chest Vore and Unbirthing can. Thus, the prey can be swallowed or sucked by vagina and their existence as milk in the breasts end. Or a water goddess can use the gained energy to have healing or tasty milk, thus healing or strengthening her subordinates or her divine sister.
Lorelei
Somewhat familiar

Return to Other / Combination