Voreschool reload

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Voreschool reload

Postby Kyiiri » Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:10 pm

Only a matter of time before we see a bunch of shrunken people tied to anal beads. x3
Kyiiri
Been posting for a bit

Postby Pulchritudinous_Cenobite » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:43 pm

Amazing as always!
Food.
Pulchritudinous_Cenobite
Been posting for a bit

Postby talrok » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:53 pm

Kanosint wrote:Oooh, first time I've seen ya do piss. I also enjoy that poo, nice and squidgy ;3

I know right?^^ Experimenting with different rendering solutions and textures to make it look wet :D

slash-boom wrote:Yeah the same for me, imagine the concept at mega size now *p*

It will follow sooner or later :-D

Kyiiri wrote:Only a matter of time before we see a bunch of shrunken people tied to anal beads. x3

Sooner or later it will happen. The question is who is tied to the beads and who inserts them :lol:
my stuff on mediafire
PW: magnum
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/k4xe21o0qk074/hope_this_works
clean GTS stuff at deviantart
http://talrok.deviantart.com/
talrok
Participator

Postby talrok » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:04 pm

Had some free time on my hand. So here is the continuation of the comic. This time we will see NINA and MISS ADAMS (who read the first comics might guess whats coming^^).
This part features less Vore or insertion then buttcrushing.
:!: Just a warning up ahead. It will get pretty messy in this part!!! shrinking, AV, farts, buttcrushing, inside view, BLOOD, cruelty :!:
Attachments
VSreload71.jpg
VSreload72.jpg
VSreload73.jpg
VSreload74.jpg
VSreload75.jpg
VSreload76.jpg
VSreload77.jpg
VSreload78.jpg
VSreload79.jpg
VSreload80.jpg
VSreload81.jpg
VSreload82.jpg
VSreload83.jpg
VSreload84.jpg
VSreload85.jpg
my stuff on mediafire
PW: magnum
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/k4xe21o0qk074/hope_this_works
clean GTS stuff at deviantart
http://talrok.deviantart.com/
talrok
Participator

Postby zhq47689 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:46 am

that's really coooool! :lol:
zhq47689
New to the forum

Postby jokko » Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:25 pm

Are you going to continue story with miss Analoga and Nina ?
jokko
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Other / Combination