Vore Toys?

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Vore Toys?

Postby Ichasechubbies » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:57 am

Well, this might be revealing more about myself then you all want to know but considering what site we're all on I doubt anyone will make a federal case out of it... I love toys.
I grew up in a household where money was tight and I never had any decent toys as a result. Because of this, I had to make most of my playthings from whatever was on hand. One of the things I made was a dragon-ish creature that had been given life when I unleashed my craft box on a tube sock. This was my first discovery of vore toys. My parents found it weird that I was stuffing my other toys into it, but I think they were relieved that this was so far the worst thing I'd ever done with a sock.

Years later I am a man with bills, responsibilities, and a 9-5 job of my own. Yet still I'm addicted to cartoons, card games, and toys. Vore toys being my favorite. :3

Now this falls more into fascination then fetish, as it was never a matter of arousal, but I wondered if anyone else did this. Just recently I purchased a squishy bean-filled dinosaur from Wal-Mart (on a whim) and decided to upgrade him from stress ball to predator.

Aside from paint job this is exactly what it looked like. After cutting a slit in the back of its throat I found it was sealed with a rubber plug. I was able to finagle it out of place and dump out the little white beads within to create a perfect vore toy.

One trip to a quarter machine later I was feeding it dozens of these much smaller dinos and experiencing a childlike glee at the sight of its rubbery skin bulging and stretching to accommodate them all.

Does anyone else know what I'm talking about? If so, do you have any vore toys that others (me for instance) could find this Christmas?

P.S If a vore toy thread already exists I am sorry, but I was unable to find it because I can't properly load the forum search bar >.<;;
Ichasechubbies
Been posting for a bit

Re: Vore Toys?

Postby ArcaneSigil » Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:22 am

I actually used to have a life sized rex much like the one you're describing. I was about... five, and it was the size of my grandfather. He was a very large man, about 6'5" at least. So, naturally, when my uncle cut the slit in the back, pulled out the plug, and dumped the beads, it was just a floppy little sleeping bag to me. One day, my uncle was having trouble finding me, and the last place he looked was the dino. I was curled up in the belly of it. A few days later, he cut a butt hole for it. A week after that, he found me crawled inside again. When he got me out and asked me how I'd gotten in, I told him "I went in the place poop comes out." So yeah, I discovered vore and anal vore on accident at a young age.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Hariken » Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:37 am

Sounds "normal", in the sense of how people operate around here.

I myself didn't do anything like that, but yet always loved the fact when my cartoon characters were eaten somehow. There were a couple I used to watch - names, sadly, I've forgotten now - whom they were actually based around the main character eating a flock of sheep. All I can remember from it was that, he fell asleep, and the "mother sheep" found the wolf and cut his stomach open and let all the baby sheep out and filled his stomach with bricks.

Quite fascinating.
Hariken
Somewhat familiar

Postby SirraCannal » Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:43 am

When I was little, I had a few vorish toys. I once had my mom buy a one dollar plush toy for me, and I cut the mouth open (without her knowing, of course, because she would've gotten mad if she saw me with sharp objects), and removed the cotton from the belly. I would often stuff smaller toys that I would get from kids meals into the plush's belly. :D

Unfortunately, I lost it and all of the other vore toys I crafted. D:
SirraCannal
New to the forum

Postby Ka-Atis » Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:44 am

Ichasechubbies wrote:One of the things I made was a dragon-ish creature that had been given life when I unleashed my craft box on a tube sock. This was my first discovery of vore toys. My parents found it weird that I was stuffing my other toys into it,

I did that a lot with modeling clay. Typically, I made one big creature with a huge maw and hollow inside, then a lot of small creatures which I put into the big one. Then I reshaped the huge creature's "belly" with the small ones inside, to "start digestion" so to say. Then I opened up the huge creature, to have a look inside, curious about how much of the small creatures were still recognizable as such, or if they were already turned into mush.
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby Staple » Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:40 am

I remember when I was little there was this toy T-rex you could get to "eat" figures. It might have been a Jurassic Park set. All I remember was I wanted it badly because it had a trap door on its belly where you could store/retrieve the eaten figures.

Never could find it though... :cry:
Staple
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ichasechubbies » Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:42 pm

Staple wrote:I remember when I was little there was this toy T-rex you could get to "eat" figures. It might have been a Jurassic Park set. All I remember was I wanted it badly because it had a trap door on its belly where you could store/retrieve the eaten figures.

I think you might mean this fella! The Jurassic Park 'Bull T-Rex'

This could be the ultimate vore toy, and although it's now quite expensive they do still sell them online. He came with a man in a cage who had locked himself inside to survive the attack, only so you could have him swallowed whole. I'll never forget the terrified expression on his face XD
I used to have one of these that I saved up for months to buy and let me tell you, it could eat anything! It had a wide throat and a potbelly that could accomidate all sorts of stuff.

Ka-Atis wrote:I did that a lot with modeling clay. Typically, I made one big creature with a huge maw and hollow inside, then a lot of small creatures which I put into the big one. Then I reshaped the huge creature's "belly" with the small ones inside, to "start digestion" so to say. Then I opened up the huge creature, to have a look inside, curious about how much of the small creatures were still recognizable as such, or if they were already turned into mush.

I did this all the time at school. However due to my unwillingness to mix different colored clays I very rarely could find the prey distinguishable.
^^;
Hariken wrote: All I can remember from it was that, he fell asleep, and the "mother sheep" found the wolf and cut his stomach open and let all the baby sheep out and filled his stomach with bricks.
Quite fascinating.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GsI9i-cTCs
I beleive that's grim tales: The wolf and the seven kids
In these terms kids means baby goats. This might not be the version you saw, but there are tons of different ones on youtube. :-D
Ichasechubbies
Been posting for a bit

Postby Staple » Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:15 pm

Yep! That's it! :gulp:
Let me tell you, one of my childhood friends had one and I was super-jealous. But really, can you blame me? :lol:
Staple
Somewhat familiar

Postby pluralofspoot » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:37 pm

What about something like Putty or Play-dough? Something that you can mold over and over... I already really liked it as a kid because I could make all kinds of monsters and I could close their mouths around the little mini-dolls and things like that. :D And as a girl, I didn't have a lot of big monster toys, so Play-dough worked out really nicely. It takes a little more work though.
pluralofspoot
Somewhat familiar

Postby Angie_Furclad » Thu May 24, 2012 10:23 pm

I've notice a lot more vore potiential in toys lately. I work in a preschool and even there the kids have dragons and feed lego people to them. It's not on the same level of things here, but it did make me think about the movies like Dragon Heart (which more than one child had seen) and they act out the scene where the guy is in the dragon's mouth.
ImageImageImage
Angie_Furclad
Flirtatiouse Feline

Postby divineBeast » Fri May 25, 2012 2:36 am

Staple wrote:I remember when I was little there was this toy T-rex you could get to "eat" figures. It might have been a Jurassic Park set. All I remember was I wanted it badly because it had a trap door on its belly where you could store/retrieve the eaten figures.

Oh god I could never forget that toy! I asked for it for Christmas when I was 10. But sadly they were all sold out! So they got me a T-rex that would thrash when you bent its tail back and forth. Of course I was disappointed, I had plans for that toy! But I was still thankfull for my gift and made the best of it though. I also remember that I wanted a Men in Black toy that had that cockroach alien with a slit in its belly. It came with a character you could put inside it and a container of goop so it could look like the guy was bursting from its belly! But for some reason I was too embarrassed to ask for it.
divineBeast
Somewhat familiar

Postby Angie_Furclad » Fri May 25, 2012 10:12 am

I remember those toys, there was also a t-rex toy that ate cars and then you hit it with a car and it would 'poop' out all the cars it ate. I think there was a skull island one as well for Hotwheels.

On another note the Dinobots from gen-1 transformers, and there was also a lot of crushing of bots in that, with the Decepticon tank guys rolling over and crushing Autobots.
ImageImageImage
Angie_Furclad
Flirtatiouse Feline

Postby Tempest » Fri May 25, 2012 5:57 pm

I used to have some dinosaur toys back when I was a kid. I remember having a Parasaurolophus toy which could be disassembled (limbs, tail and head could be removed). The main body however itself was hollow, so what I did as a kid was to expose that interior and put in smaller dinosaur toys which I felt resembled Littlefoot and his four friends before putting the limbs back in place, making it appear as if it had eaten those five. I was quite silly back then. XD
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby Kenkii » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:03 pm

Oh do I have stories on vore toys.
Some of my more vivid memories involve a pair of Playmobil crocodiles. They were hollow inside, and when their mouths were closed, their throats were open (likewise, when their mouths were open, their throats were closed), allowing objects to be 'swallowed'. I recall making them swallow plastic snakes and dinosaurs.
I also liked to play the old "object in the shirt" game. Many a Beanie Baby was 'swallowed' (deposited down the shirt collar), and 'digested' (rested under the shirt against the skin). When multiple prey were consumed, a handsome, lumpy bulge was formed.
Vorō ergo sum. My Gallery
Kenkii
Somewhat familiar

Postby FishnorFowl » Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:46 pm

I remember trying to stick toys in some rubbery lizard not sure how far it went
FishnorFowl
Somewhat familiar

Return to Other / Combination