My Little Pony vore

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: My Little Pony vore

Postby kdanielss » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:22 pm

Well, I've published my latest MLP vore animation on YouTube:

Tasty Love: Chrysalis Vore Animation

"When you, in your tiny state, were surveying the changing caverns you came across big meany herself, Queen Chrysalis. In need of a proper meal, you'll fit nicely in her belly."

4K version available on my ►PATREON
kdanielss
Participator

Postby CityofLukingtonTEMP » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:29 pm

It's amazing dude. I know you put a lot of time and effort into this one and it's really come out well
Here there and everywhere

CityofLukingtonTEMP
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby digidus » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:05 am

Well guys. I hate to say it, but after Fake It Till You Make It, it looks like Coco Pommel is gone for good. (In animated form, at least.) So is my interest in the series.

I'd commission something from Feed Fancier or Ponythroat just to give her fans, the ones into vore at least, the chance to see her one last time, but I'm broke.
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MisterEbony » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:02 pm

Well I suspected as much. I think cheese sandwich is also gone as a result.
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby kdanielss » Thu May 03, 2018 5:17 pm

Here's the new animation loop I have waiting on Patreon ►https://www.patreon.com/posts/lunas-belly-loop-18569948

And he's the process video
kdanielss
Participator

Postby hmhmh6532 » Sat May 26, 2018 11:48 am

Last edited by hmhmh6532 on Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
hmhmh6532
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ArcaneSigil » Sat May 26, 2018 12:00 pm

digidus wrote:Well guys. I hate to say it, but after Fake It Till You Make It, it looks like Coco Pommel is gone for good. (In animated form, at least.) So is my interest in the series.

I'd commission something from Feed Fancier or Ponythroat just to give her fans, the ones into vore at least, the chance to see her one last time, but I'm broke.

I don't think she's gone. I think Hasbro just put her on a back burner to use for later. I expect we'll see her again before this season's over, and if we don't, there's always fanfics authors and artists around. Just gotta fire of requests to people and most of us'll give it a shot. Hell, now that you mention Coco, I may write a short little vore fic starting Coco as the pred. Or the prey. I'm undecided. She's adorable enough to be the perfect prey for Rarity or Applejack, since they both helped her personally, or the perfect pred for anyone else. Such as Suri. Vengence maybe?
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby DrakeX » Sat May 26, 2018 11:16 pm

here is a pic https://aryion.com/g4/user/Change made me Image

its supposed to have a little made up story behind it, he made it look like that Ember got the dragon armor she used to sneak into the gauntlet of fire by stealing it from another dragon (me) and then "silenced" that dragon so that he wouldnt spill the beans on her
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:03 pm

This thread has been a little slow lately. Let's fix that with something good!

Last edited by MirceaKitsune on Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby MisterEbony » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:24 pm

Quick idea based on rumors I heard. This is not officially a idea until the finale....

But CAN SOME BUCKING PRED EAT THAT SLITHERAN UNICORN OF A EDUCATIONAL LEADER?!

Sorry as I do education irl somewhat his whole practices pis me off.please, sick a pred on him. Hell have Crysalis eat him as a way of worming her way back into equestria for all the love she can eat, something!

Ok..... I said my peace. Please..... make it so my friends (or enemies if they want to, also good.)
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby ArcaneSigil » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:50 am

MisterEbony wrote:Quick idea based on rumors I heard. This is not officially a idea until the finale....

But CAN SOME BUCKING PRED EAT THAT SLITHERAN UNICORN OF A EDUCATIONAL LEADER?!

Sorry as I do education irl somewhat his whole practices pis me off.please, sick a pred on him. Hell have Crysalis eat him as a way of worming her way back into equestria for all the love she can eat, something!

Ok..... I said my peace. Please..... make it so my friends (or enemies if they want to, also good.)

I have been planning a vore fic with him as the victim for some time. Chancellor Neigh-Say needs to be put in his place... more permanently than the Season Finale. Getting just a taste of humble pie, the figure of speech not the pony, was NOT enough for him. I mean, c'mon... I've said it before... he clearly had his magic drained by Tirek in the season 5 Finale. Or was it Season 6? It's been a while since I've watched it... anyway. Clearly his magic was drained by Tirek, you'd think he'd be grateful to the PRINCESS who restored his magic. Did I mention she's a PRINCESS and there-for above his EEA Guidelines and protocols? Not to mention her mentor/surrogate second mother is PRINCESS CELESTIA... Just the simple fact that he called Twilight's students "monsters" when she looked at them as friends and students would have, in my eyes, been grounds for dismissal from the EEA, as well as imprisonment for being a racist bigot using force against underage individuals who merely want to learn. Also... SHE'S A PRINCESS, which means SHE'S YOUR BOSS NEIGH-SAY. For bucks sake man... think before you act idiot...
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby potatofish1111 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:28 am

Last edited by potatofish1111 on Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
potatofish1111
Been posting for a bit

Postby rusticdragon20 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:11 pm

My latest vore story involving Rarity, Fluttershy and her snake friend...
https://aryion.com/g4/view/503996
rusticdragon20
Somewhat familiar

Postby CGR-7 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:31 pm

Breaking Pony News!

Take note, everypony; the ninth and final season is set to première with back-to-back episodes on Saturday, April 6th at 11:30 am (Eastern) / 10:30 am (Central).

Source: Equestria Daily. (Warning: a few spoilers in article!)
If I were to rule my own empire, I'd be the most benevolently ruthless tyrant ever!

A group of cats: a clowder or a glaring. A group of catgirls: an orgy.
CGR-7
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DirtyMac » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:27 pm

Trailer talks about Celestia and Luna retiring from the throne. Makes me think of them feeding themselves to Twilight. XD
DirtyMac
Somewhat familiar

Postby CityofLukingtonTEMP » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:44 pm

DirtyMac wrote:Trailer talks about Celestia and Luna retiring from the throne. Makes me think of them feeding themselves to Twilight. XD

We'd never get so lucky.
Here there and everywhere

CityofLukingtonTEMP
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dippersanchez » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:43 pm

CityofLukingtonTEMP wrote:
DirtyMac wrote:Trailer talks about Celestia and Luna retiring from the throne. Makes me think of them feeding themselves to Twilight. XD

We'd never get so lucky.

Yeah, that ain't gonna happen.

Personally, all I ask for is a good zoom-in or even zoom-out during this season.
dippersanchez
Participator

Postby ArcaneSigil » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:26 pm

SHAMELESS PLUG!

I do MLP Vore Fics on the regular... so... check my page for some and let me know what you think.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby reclusenutcase » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:04 am

Not sure if I'm necroing, but I have to admit season nine has been teeming in vore bait. From Pinkie pie having belly grumbles, pinkie pie consuming large trays of food only to have a large groaning gut, Chysalis sucking a creature dry only to cocoon them and talk about how she saves her meals for later, and now the latest episode features Fluttershy having a predator and prey therapy session in hopes that they not eat one another. No doubt there is someone in the writers group doing this on purpose, and a part of me is quite grateful. Also I think the episodes I watched were released early someplace else, so if I spoiled a lot of stuff I'm sorry. I just got super excited.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby The_Prof » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:50 pm

here's a quesiton: anyone remember the original FiM shrink interactive from writing.com? The 1000+ page one that just vanished one day?

... Anyone manage to get that one archived before it went the way of the dodo?
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

PreviousNext

Return to Other / Combination