Umi's Vore-chatbot - General Discussion

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Umi's Vore-chatbot - General Discussion

Postby Leita » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:35 pm

In this circumstance, "finished" = usable. I've seriously been following this project since Thanos V went down, so regardless of its level of completion, I am certain it will be fantastic. Keep up the good work :wink:
Leita
Somewhat familiar

Postby DarkPinkie » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:43 am

Leita wrote:In this circumstance, "finished" = usable. I've seriously been following this project since Thanos V went down, so regardless of its level of completion, I am certain it will be fantastic. Keep up the good work :wink:

You're essentially excited for an Early Access title. Granted it is a free early access title but still. I personally is excited to try one of the famous vore chatbots as I have never done that before.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby Umiriko » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:16 am

Leita wrote:In this circumstance, "finished" = usable. I've seriously been following this project since Thanos V went down, so regardless of its level of completion, I am certain it will be fantastic. Keep up the good work :wink:

tehe thanks (^. .^) it is my goal and ambition to get UmiBot to the same amazing standard Thanos was one day, after all its creature was my teacher

DarkPinkie wrote:You're essentially excited for an Early Access title. Granted it is a free early access title but still. I personally is excited to try one of the famous vore chatbots as I have never done that before.

plenty of fun ones out there so hope you have fun sweetie (^. .^)
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
https://www.twitch.tv/umi_durg
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby Umiriko » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:43 am

UmiBot V0.01 aka Appetiser is now live and testing (^. .^)

So the chatbot is online and open to testing, I am expecting a mountain or two of issues, problems and bugs with speed, replies and what not.
Sadly I needed to stress test the bot to see the demands on the server so I can ensure the new server I acquire for UmiBot will meet the demand.

Apologies for any bugs, issues or lag, early days yet and only room to improve from here on out (^. .^)

the bot can be found here:
https://aryion.com/g4/view/405720

and the news, update and stoof can be found here:
https://aryion.com/g4/view/405721
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
Umiriko

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:14 am

Woah... it truly is nice to see this happen at long last! Thank you Umi, and lovely work ^_^ I might try it out a bit later today. As far as a list of first impressions goes, my only points would be:

• I was hoping this was made in HTML5, or anything other than Flash. With Flash becoming deprecated and being on its way out, it's not a good choice for anything these days.
  • Why does everything interactive on the internet need to start with a silly disclaimer, warning people about their emotional safety and of course bashing on everyone under 18? It just gets old seeing this as the starting screen of every single NSFW game out there... it's not like people do it for artwork, so why do it on games? If people weren't careful on what they're clicking, their problem... don't think games need to tell players what they're supposed to close or do.
  • I like the fact that other than just text, it seems to also use a bit of drawn art. Not sure if the background image is static, or changes based on what Umi is doing... it would be nice if the later could be the case as well however!
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Umiriko » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:40 am

MirceaKitsune wrote:Woah... it truly is nice to see this happen at long last! Thank you Umi, and lovely work ^_^ I might try it out a bit later today. As far as a list of first impressions goes, my only points would be:
  • I was hoping this was made in HTML5, or anything other than Flash. With Flash becoming deprecated and being on its way out, it's not a good choice for anything these days.
  • Why does everything interactive on the internet need to start with a silly disclaimer, warning people about their emotional safety and of course bashing on everyone under 18? It just gets old seeing this as the starting screen of every single NSFW game out there... it's not like people do it for artwork, so why do it on games? If people weren't careful on what they're clicking, their problem... don't think games need to tell players what they're supposed to close or do.
  • I like the fact that other than just text, it seems to also use a bit of drawn art. Not sure if the background image is static, or changes based on what Umi is doing... it would be nice if the later could be the case as well however!

thanks sweetie (^. .^)
>It's done in flash as that's the only art program I know how to use and that I can get interacting with the bot so it's not just a blank screen with text ^^
>Because under 18 people like to sneak on and means I can dismiss anyone who starts moaning and fussing that they were offended, blame culture for that one XD
>Maybe in time ^^ currently just a static image, just the early stress test
Umiriko

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:46 am

Umiriko wrote:thanks sweetie (^. .^)
>It's done in flash as that's the only art program I know how to use and that I can get interacting with the bot so it's not just a blank screen with text ^^
>Because under 18 people like to sneak on and means I can dismiss anyone who starts moaning and fussing that they were offended, blame culture for that one XD
>Maybe in time ^^ currently just a static image, just the early stress test

Hmmm... okie. Well I'm glad this is here never the less; We really need these kinds of chatbots in the community, and what better way to start than with the adorable and lovely blue draggy :silly:
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Marco » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:12 pm

Shame I missed it (for now, as it just needs repairing), but I love the set up for it. I know there was a draft for how it would look in Umiriko's gallery, but that's just it - it was a draft (albeit a good one), it looks even better than I thought in the interactive version.
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Umiriko » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:53 am

Marco wrote:Shame I missed it (for now, as it just needs repairing), but I love the set up for it. I know there was a draft for how it would look in Umiriko's gallery, but that's just it - it was a draft (albeit a good one), it looks even better than I thought in the interactive version.

trying to source the new server and database now (^. .^) claws crossed today or tomorrow if all goes to plan, but a few bits i need to outsource and get a hand with, wish me luck!
Umiriko

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:13 am

Umiriko wrote:trying to source the new server and database now (^. .^) claws crossed today or tomorrow if all goes to plan, but a few bits i need to outsource and get a hand with, wish me luck!

So you are also... going... to open-source the project?
I love you!
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Umiriko » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:22 am

MirceaKitsune wrote:So you are also... going... to open-source the project?
I love you!

dawww too kind sweetie (^.///.^)
and what do you mean by open-source it?
Umiriko

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:51 am

Umiriko wrote:dawww too kind sweetie (^.///.^)
and what do you mean by open-source it?

It means making the source code available, which is what I understand you meant.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Umiriko » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:15 pm

Aaaah (^. .^) well the AIML code itself is open source, published by the ALICE foundation and pandora bots.
Or did you mean UmiBot's actual code? Hadn't really planned to release that
Umiriko

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:48 pm

Umiriko wrote:Aaaah (^. .^) well the AIML code itself is open source, published by the ALICE foundation and pandora bots.
Or did you mean UmiBot's actual code? Hadn't really planned to release that

Oh... so you're using ALICE / AIML? Awesomeness! I heard that is indeed one of the best standards for chat systems.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Umiriko » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:14 pm

MirceaKitsune wrote:Oh... so you're using ALICE / AIML? Awesomeness! I heard that is indeed one of the best standards for chat systems.

I am indeed (^. .^)
Umiriko

Postby lapraslunch » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:20 am

Hello again, Umi~ I finally got a chance to test out the bot the other night and I absolutely love it! :D <3 While she is still a little bare-bones atm (and that's to be expected at this stage in development), her responses are beautifully detailed and surprisingly accurate to what I 'say' to her. Both these things are rare to see in most chatbots (or at least the ones I've tried) and combined they make Umibot probably the best chatbot I've ever seen! :D I can easily say that my hopes were definitely meet based on what I have seen so far. :) Which is exceptionally good after the rather rough start I hear you had with her on day 1(which I will admit was sort of funny in a way since it was basically Umibot telling everyone, "I'm so sorry! I can't eat any more of you... :( ", but at the same time was also sorta sad since I know you and the community had such high hopes for her). Anyway, keep up the good work Umi! I can't wait to see what you add next~ <3
lapraslunch
Somewhat familiar

Postby Umiriko » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:24 am

lapraslunch wrote:Hello again, Umi~ I finally got a chance to test out the bot the other night and I absolutely love it! :D <3 While she is still a little bare-bones atm (and that's to be expected at this stage in development), her responses are beautifully detailed and surprisingly accurate to what I 'say' to her. Both these things are rare to see in most chatbots (or at least the ones I've tried) and combined they make Umibot probably the best chatbot I've ever seen! :D I can easily say that my hopes were definitely meet based on what I have seen so far. :) Which is exceptionally good after the rather rough start I hear you had with her on day 1(which I will admit was sort of funny in a way since it was basically Umibot telling everyone, "I'm so sorry! I can't eat any more of you... :( ", but at the same time was also sorta sad since I know you and the community had such high hopes for her). Anyway, keep up the good work Umi! I can't wait to see what you add next~ <3

Far too kind thank you sweetie (^.///.^) just glad you had a good time with hir tehe. Don't worry will be lots more content and changes added to hir overtime when work allows and I cant wait to help hir grow and learn to be even more interacting and fun for everyone
Umiriko

Postby DrakeX » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:45 am

looks very good so far Umi ^^ i been trying several choices and words and all replies are lovely :D the only one i cannot seem to advance further, maybe im saying the wrong thing i dunno, is to go further after the "are you sure?" part when i ask for hard vore
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Umiriko » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:28 am

DrakeX wrote:looks very good so far Umi ^^ i been trying several choices and words and all replies are lovely :D the only one i cannot seem to advance further, maybe im saying the wrong thing i dunno, is to go further after the "are you sure?" part when i ask for hard vore

No hard vore yet I'm afraid sweetie, it's not something I am personally a fan of so will be sometime before i write anything for that alas
Umiriko

Postby Emberell » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:33 pm

Shi's looking beautiful so far, Umi - though ,considering that shi is based on you, that was to be expected. Though shi's a little rough around the edges, she's fun to tease and pet, but mostly to hug! She can be such a tease, too...

Anyways, I just wanted to chirp in and say your bot is looking great, and to keep up the great work! It's a little bothersome here and there, where she's not quite ready to interpret things, but I understand that that's just a matter of time, so there's no complaints from me here, ^ v ^

- Ember
Emberell
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Other / Combination