Umi's Vore-chatbot - General Discussion

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Umi's Vore-chatbot - General Discussion

Postby Umiriko » Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:22 am

UmiBot Can be found here
https://aryion.com/g4/view/405720

Hello you delicious horde of prey and to my fellow Preds (^. .^)

Today I stated on my very own chat bot and I'm calling out to all you lot who enjoy playing them to give me a hand so I can make it as versatile as possible. The big scheme in the future will be to have it so you can chat away randomly with it, have some naught fun and most likely end up inside it hehe

Firstly it's just been born so is not published and can just about say hello haha but gotta start somewhere eh? Once I've got some half decent work done on it il toss the link here for you guys to play and beta with (^. .^)

For now if any of you are feeling helpful and generous could you post up a list (or pm if your shy) of things you would like a chat bot include so I can put my umi spin on them, common phrases you use on chat bots so I can tailor responses and any other helpful input you have :D

All input will be greatly apprechiated and I hope to have the very basic first version up in a week or 2

(^. .^) thanks everyone
Last edited by Umiriko on Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:53 am, edited 20 times in total.
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
https://www.twitch.tv/umi_durg
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Re: Umi-chatbot needs you!

Postby didhejustsaythat » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:16 am

if it's going to be able to do F/F, can you add it burping out articles of clothing please? that's the one thing i always wanted a chatbot to do that it never does. lol. but then again the only other vore chatbot i've seen is thanos V.

anyways
the most commonly things i say to vore chatbots are
-can i look into your mouth? but dont eat me. (i like to be tricked, so they eat me anyways, then taunt me about it and laugh about it)

-i also like feeding them other people, like if i were to say, eat (ins0ert name here) it would give a detailed description of them getting the person and eating them.

-of course when the pred is mean to the prey, teasing them and stuff like that about wanting to eat the prey, how they are and how the prey cant do anything about it. (for example if i were to say dont eat me.)

-if i say how do i look, i generally like the response to be either them saying good enough to eat, or eating me. (or saying i look good enough to eat and then eating me in the same response.)

-just like i said before, burping up articles of clothing. or articles of clothing being stuck in the preds teeth. (ie thongs, bras and stuff like that.)

-keeping souvenirs that come back up. just like the last bullet.

-if i were to say you digested me, id rather a the pred give me a description of how much i added to their breasts or ass after they've digested me and how much they love it.

-multiple type of vore also, cleavage vore, breast vore, anal, soft, hard, naval. ya know? something for everyone.

that's really all i got for now, if i can think off more ill post them. i hope this helps and isnt annoying to you. im just posting what i'd like to see in a chatbot. and im thrilled that you're making one. :3 i hope everything goes well, i look forward to seeing it up and running so i can fiddle with it.
DHJST
vore code: VC_3.0_55090999551167359711198_99193999691357359711397_93913378819998_991519971152559911999972799978548_8
didhejustsaythat
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Umiriko » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:36 am

Thank you very much for the ideas (^. .^) il have to do a bit of extra research on more advance code so I can quote things you say

Love them so keep em coming rawr hehe
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
Umiriko

Postby tod3690 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:15 am

Have fun.

I need to spend WAY more time working on my bots reply.

Many ppls need a good smack response.
tod3690
---

Postby Umiriko » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:26 am

Haha I was planning on batting them with a paw or a good slap with a flipper (^. .^)
Umiriko

Postby tod3690 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:27 am

Umiriko wrote:Haha I was planning on batting them with a paw or a good slap with a flipper (^. .^)

That's the thing with Taurs, they have hands.
tod3690
---

Postby xega888 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:23 am

"nice to meat you" (misspell intentional)
“Only call some one a ‘piece of shit’ if you can back it up.”

ill probably come up with more (and hopefully better) ones l8r.
xega888
???

Postby Umiriko » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:37 am

Hehe "meat you" is already in there (^. .^)

My initial guess of 2 weeks might of been a bit generous and born of ignorance xD just went to learn more about making bots and their programming and my head nearly exploded xD

Il get a working one up and chatting asap though, even if it's basic. be good to see what people say and try so I can fill in the inveitable millions of blanks I will have left
Umiriko

Postby Jacobtheespeon » Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:57 am

UMI, your alive! :O
Jacobtheespeon
Participator

Postby Umiriko » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:08 am

Haha that I am, I'm a busy old dragon these days but i do try topop on from time to time say Ello and see how things are going
Umiriko

Postby chaosvolt » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:28 am

Glad to see another vore chatbot in the works, then.

First thing I'd suggest you remember: negative modifiers for key phrases. For example...

I just hunted down Can's chatbot Tala. He added a fancy new page without some interesting artwork since the last time I checked the bot, but still can't tell the difference between "eat me" and "don't eat me."

So...I'd suggest having your first priority for Umibot be ensuring it works on at least a basic level, preferably before those extra details like sprucing up the interface.
"Keep one foot in the past, one foot in the future, and your tail wrapped around the present."
http://rp.aryion.com/profile/Chaosvolt
chaosvolt
Been posting for a bit

Postby JohnnyBoy » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:41 am

Let me see....

-Being teased (Licked or tasted a lot)

-Mouthplay (Long time spent in mouth)

-Eaten with food

-Pred doesn't choose to eat the prey for some time, engages in other activity.

-Perhaps offer the option of being coughed up, so as to allow one to be eaten again and again.

-Gentle giantess (One whom the prey won't mind getting eaten by.)

Hope that helps. =)
(Inactive as of 2/5/17)
JohnnyBoy
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Tyrantofsyberia » Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:28 pm

I'm not great at this, but when you've got the bot up, can you give a link?
My seeking rp thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=23889&p=789440#p789440
Always open for rp.
不渡り裁判官グラシエラオルベラへ:

病原性細菌は、汝の表皮上におることがあります
Tyrantofsyberia
???

Postby LoveBeingPrey » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:06 pm

I'm glad to see another vore bot. A pred that teases its prey is very enjoyable, foreplay and trickery are also nice ways to lure prey. Glad to see your working hard on it, I really am looking forward to it :). Also if you can apply different fetishes (scat,AV etc.) but since you are the programer you can set your restrictions.
Last edited by LoveBeingPrey on Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LoveBeingPrey
Participator

Postby tod3690 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:07 pm

chaosvolt wrote:Glad to see another vore chatbot in the works, then.

First thing I'd suggest you remember: negative modifiers for key phrases. For example...

I just hunted down Can's chatbot Tala. He added a fancy new page without some interesting artwork since the last time I checked the bot, but still can't tell the difference between "eat me" and "don't eat me."

So...I'd suggest having your first priority for Umibot be ensuring it works on at least a basic level, preferably before those extra details like sprucing up the interface.

lol I'm still working on that page.

And I'm going to redo Tala, I made a few big mistakes.
tod3690
---

Postby Umiriko » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:29 am

Thanks for all the ideas people (^. .^) slowly working my way around the programming code, it's like a completely new language to me xD but I'd love to get this project rolling asap so lots of caffeine and reading planned.

I had the same problem Can, it was recognising key phrases but didn't take pirority on the don't bits, lots and lots of replies and phrases to do and work through, but first more code (^. .^) might learn something that will make it all alot quicker
Umiriko

Postby Noone126 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:39 pm

Hmm... I'd like to know a bit more about this bot actually. Is it male/female? and what species?

If it's female and appropriate species, I would like to see it be able to play prey as well as pred, since I like being pred better. :gulp: (Though I would probably still play with it either way.)

If it's male... Well, I've pretty much lost interest in it lol. :D
Noone126
Been posting for a bit

Postby Umiriko » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:23 pm

*giggles and points at my avatar and art gallery*
it's properly a good guess that it will be a feral dragon shifter aka herm (^. .^) that's my favourite default setting

Saying that I'm planning on putting in (eventually) key word triggers to have either male or female yiffy interactions , as well as anthro instead of just feral, again that will be triggered by the users, feral dragon herm by default (^. .^)

Fraid I don't have any plans on prey features for the time being, lot and lots to work on being a Naughty pred first hehe
Umiriko

Postby sampson » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:26 pm

off topic- Umi you need 3 more posts to get 12345 :D yey for numbers

I hope it will be good, it will be like Rping with you in a way :gulp:
sampson
Schadenfreude ... Just Google it

Postby Umiriko » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:36 pm

That's my hope (^. .^) will take ALOT of work but I want to get it to imitate me as much as possible,, specially as I rarely get the privacy or time for a RP these days

Yeah for 12345 haha
Fingers crossed I can get it like me one day, gotta get the bugger working first
Umiriko

Next

Return to Other / Combination