Anyone You Can Do... I Can Do Better! (sexual; various)

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Anyone You Can Do... I Can Do Better! (sexual; various)

Postby Elpie » Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:26 pm

and now i've uploaded all of "The Essential" to my gallery in new formats, and have moved the rest to a separate folder. the old chapters will stay in their proper places until the new versions are written and uploaded. they'll all be the same stories with some revisions. go and read the "Anyone You Can Do, I Can Do Better!" fanfic as it was meant to be read! :D
Check out my fanfic, 'Anyone You Can Do...I Can Do Better!' And bring up some ideas in the discussion thread!
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby HereticRAIDAA » Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:43 pm

Hate to necro an old thread, but what the hell. I like this series and I wanna see more of it. :-D

Would love to see more Reina/Mitsuki unbirth, especially if it includes full physical and mental age regression. Maybe Mitsuki wants to be young again, and tricks Reina into unbirthing her?

Also, have you considered having Mitsuki being digested via cock-vore? Maybe she wants to experience becoming Yusuke's sperm or something.
HereticRAIDAA
Been posting for a bit

Postby Elpie » Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:55 am

i don't mind you bringing back my old thread; i've been doing exactly that for almost five years now :P

CV's not really my thing, so there probably won't be much more of that than there already is. i'm also still in the process of rewriting everything into new formats so you won't be seeing anything completely new for some time, but every new chapter is going to be greatly expanded ;)
Check out my fanfic, 'Anyone You Can Do...I Can Do Better!' And bring up some ideas in the discussion thread!
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Elpie » Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:23 pm

took a bit longer than i would have liked (some academic stuff and a bit of writer's block got in the way) but i finished the reformatted "Chapter B: Mother & Daughter" and have uploaded it to my gallery. for those just tuning in, it's an unbirth story involving Mitsuki (the mother) going into Reina (the daughter) and shrinking, forcing Reina to carry her own mother to term. here's hoping you all enjoy it :)

EDIT: i'm actually a little impressed how quickly it got it's first favorite--not even five minutes after i uploaded it! :P
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Elpie » Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:16 am

ta-da! it took longer than i thought (not as long as the previous few uploads, i think) but i've completed and uploaded the rewrite of "Chapter C: Deep Throat". in case you're new or forgot, it's my only story involving cock vore so far (and it's not the focus--sorry to disappoint for anyone who's into that, but it's just not one of my turn-ons) which leads to Reina being ejaculated into Mitsuki's ass and she has to climb up and out of her mother's digestive tract. never fear, though, for Reina AND Mitsuki get their revenge on Yusuke for putting them in this situation ;)

http://aryion.com/g4/view/297729
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Elpie » Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:12 pm

the rewrite of "Fine Dining" (the next one in my queue of chapters to rewrite) has had a slower start than some of the others, but i'm making steady progress on it. despite it not being complete yet, i've decided to give you all a little teaser, though it lacks the formatting that will be present in the final version. as it currently stands, this will eventually be going in the final version of the rewritten chapter, but there could very well be some changes made to it before i'm done. part of this is to hopefully get some more comments and suggestions out of long-time viewers and newcomers alike. i like answering any questions as best as i can ;)

anyway, some quick context: like in the original version, Reina has shrunken to just under an inch in height and is trying to get Yusuke and Mitsuki's attention so that they can help her. unfortunately, trying to wake up two sleeping giants is very dangerous at her size, and after a few close calls decides to try waking up Yusuke instead of Mitsuki, heading for his waist where even her small size counts. then....

(contains sex)
Spoiler: show
She didn’t realize it at first, but she did get his attention, just not in the way she wanted. She heard Yusuke wake up far away from her and laughed in joy and triumph, and was so distracted by her apparent victory that she didn’t even notice what was going on right under her feet. Yusuke began whispering in his lover’s ear, “Mitsuki, do you want to go again?” It took her a moment to wake up, but when she did and heard his question, she smiled and nodded. Reina never saw that.

Suddenly, both of the giants started moving! Reina shrieked as she lost her footing, grabbing hold of the head of Yusuke’s cock. Before her eyes, his one flaccid penis extended to its full twenty-five centimeter length, as long and thick to her as a centuries-old tree. She turned her head and gasped: Yusuke’s cock was now pointed downwards at Mitsuki’s sex, which was facing her.

“Oh, no! No!! No, wait!!!” Reina yelled, but they didn’t hear her. Before she could even scream, Yusuke plunged his cock into Mitsuki’s pussy, taking Reina with it. She lost her grip at the apex of his thrust and fell backwards, deeper into her mother’s cunt. She instinctively tried to stand, but couldn’t; it was too steep and unstable. She looked up and, even in the darkness of Mitsuki’s cooch, saw Yusuke’s cock rushing at her repeatedly as he fucked her mother. Both of them were grunting and moaning in pleasure and exertion as they had sex for maybe the twentieth time today. Reina was vaguely aware of the steadily rising pool of Mitsuki’s cum forming around her, oozing from the walls of her vagina. She heard a sound like an earthquake and screamed in terror as both of them came, flooding the small space she was in from every direction; she tried to block Yusuke’s semen which shot down at her from above, but couldn’t stop Mitsuki’s fluids coming from every other direction.

Unfortunately for her, Mitsuki and Yusuke weren’t done yet. As Yusuke pulled out, she could hear Mitsuki’s voice saying, “Missionary’s getting dull, Yusuke.” Reina yelped as she felt everything around her shift when Mitsuki turned around. The larger woman waggled her round, seductive hips at him and said encouragingly, “Take me, you stud! Make this bitch feel good!”

Yusuke laughed a bit, then gave a joking howl like a wolf as he practically jumped on her again. Reina yelled out as Yusuke penetrated Mitsuki from behind, fucking her doggy style. The two of them got even more into the act, role-playing on the spot and pretending to be dogs. They both started howling and yelping and barking, unaware of the stress they were putting Reina through. Yusuke made himself howl again as he came, filling Mitsuki’s pussy with even more of his sperm; there was now so much of it that Reina started floating. He was about to pull out when Mitsuki said, “No, not yet! I haven’t come yet! Fuck me, Yusuke! Fuck me harder!! Give this bitch some puppies!!!”

Reina coughed, having trouble breathing, and screamed, “Mom!!! Mom, stop!!! I’m gonna drown!!! Mama!!! Mama, don’t drown me!!!” Once again, her pleas were in vain. Yusuke thrusted into Mitsuki harder and faster than before, and it was only a few minutes before he came again, this time with Mitsuki. That time, Reina was completely submerged in their love juices.

At the last moment before she thought she would drown, Yusuke pulled out of Mitsuki, letting all the fluids spread out more. Fresh air reached her lungs just in time. She heard Mitsuki breathing heavily all around her; Reina was in no better shape, trying to recover from the fact that she nearly suffocated inside her mother’s vagina. She could barely move. She was barely paying attention when Mitsuki replied to a question of Yusuke’s, “Alright, Yusuke. One more time, but then I can’t anymore; I have plans tomorrow morning and I need to get up early. And I want to lead this time.”

“Sounds good to me,” Yusuke said, and laid down on the bed. Mitsuki sat up, causing Reina to start tumbling towards her mother’s labia. At first, she thought she was home free: she’d fall out and now surely she’d be seen.

Fate decided to be cruel to her again: instead of light at the end of the tunnel, Reina yelled as Yusuke’s manhood entered Mitsuki’s snatch once again, pushing her back up the passageway. She was thrown up at the peak of the thrust, then again, and again as Mitsuki fucked Yusuke in the cowgirl position. It was all getting to be too much for Reina. When she heard Mitsuki start to yell, “I’m coming! Yusuke, I’m coming!! I’m coming!!! I’m coming!!! Aahaaahnnn!!!” and she felt another surge of Mitsuki’s vaginal fluids and another one of Yusuke’s loads hitting her square in the chest, her only thought as she laid right on the tip of Yusuke’s cock was a thankful one that they were finally done having sex. She couldn’t take much more of this.

Mitsuki moaned as she felt Yusuke come inside her. She was practically dripping sweat, and her JJ-cups heaved with each breath. She brushed her bangs out of her field of vision and looked down at Yusuke with a lusty expression. Yusuke smiled back at her and they leaned in towards each other to kiss once again. With Yusuke still hard inside her, Mitsuki gave a bit of thought to it and chuckled, “Well, maybe I can manage one more.”

<What!? No!! No!!!> Reina thought, unable to speak as she felt them moving around her again. As she was tossed around inside her mother’s vagina for the fourth or fifth time—she’d lost track—she felt her body starting to go limp. <Oh, God, I can’t take this anymore,> she thought. <I’m scared. I’m gonna die! I’m gonna die!!> Before long, another pleasured shriek filled her ears as Mitsuki and Yusuke came together. She felt her perception of gravity shift as Mitsuki climbed off Yusuke. She was vaguely aware of Mitsuki speaking: “Okay, Yusuke, now I really can’t fuck you anymore tonight. I need to go take a shower.” She didn’t hear Yusuke’s reply, but Mitsuki answered, “I’m going out to brunch with Moriko. You remember her, right? The woman next door?” Reina noticed that she was only a few centimeters from Mitsuki’s vaginal lips. With enormous effort, she forced herself to make the desperate crawl towards the exit to her mother’s sex.

Then, Mitsuki folded her legs, unknowingly blocking Reina’s only way out of her snatch as well as slamming the walls of her vagina against her tiny daughter.

Blackness.
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Elpie » Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:22 pm

i was suffering some writer's block for a while, but i think i've just about gotten over it. however, part of the reason i've taken a little longer getting to completing the new "Fine Dining" (which may well get a different name this time around) is that i've spurred myself into writing something else as well. here's a teaser: the first 1275 words (give or take) of "Chapter C (Extra): Another Adventure"!

Reina moaned a bit as she woke up. She could feel Mitsuki’s head resting against her bare chest, still asleep with a contented smile on her face. Her head hurt; it took Reina a moment to remember that all three of them had been drinking last night. Slowly, her eyes fluttered open and she looked around sluggishly.

Okay, let’s see… she thought to herself, One…two…huh? Where’s Yusuke?

Then, Reina felt a familiar sensation in her middle. She looked down and saw the familiar bulge in her belly, half her size. She groaned and mumbled to herself, “Oh, great. I must have swallowed Yusuke again. Or maybe I shoved him up my ass again.” She remembered passing Yusuke while she was still inside her mother’s stomach just a week before, especially how much it had hurt—her ass was still sore from everything that had happened in the days since then.

Meanwhile, Yusuke woke up and immediately found himself curled up in a warm, wet place. Looking around, he saw red and pink everywhere, and realized that he was inside one of his lovers. He groaned a bit; they’d already punished him for accidentally ejaculating Reina into Mitsuki’s colon, what was this all about? Mitsuki had swallowed him, Reina swallowed and passed him inside Mitsuki, Reina swallowed both of them, Mitsuki ate him again inside Reina and forcefully held him in for an extra five hours until she couldn’t anymore, they shoved him up Reina’s ass and Mitsuki swallowed him again as he left through Reina’s mouth, and finally they sent him back up Mitsuki’s digestive tract when she passed him. At least that time Reina had joined him so that they could have sex in her mother’s intestines, but then they got back to the torture: Mitsuki kept him imprisoned inside her stomach for another four days after Reina got out, gulping him back down every time he tried to leave early. He’d finally been allowed to stay outside their bodies for the first time in almost a week after he crawled out of Mitsuki’s mouth the day before last. They’d already broken their promise to only have him swallowed one more time, wasn’t that enough?!

He heard a voice around him start speaking: “Mom? Mama, wake up.”

So it’s Reina who ate me this time, he thought.

Outside of Reina, Mitsuki stirred. She yawned a bit, looked up from Reina’s cleavage, and said, “Morning, Reina. What is it?”

“Well…look,” Reina said, sitting up. Mitsuki groaned a bit as the warm pillows of her daughter’s chest moved. She sat up and rubbed her eyes, looking at her daughter. It took a moment for her gaze to fall on Reina’s distended stomach.

“You couldn’t wait, huh?” Mitsuki said as she cricked her neck. “I don’t blame you—you’re both so tasty I was planning on having you two for breakfast. The sore throat would be worth it.”

“No, Mom, I don’t know how Yusuke got in here,” Reina replied, putting a hand to her belly. “I must have swallowed him after I blacked out. I don’t even know which way he went in.” A look of concern crossed her face, “And it feels…weird.”

Mitsuki yawned and stretched out again, “Don’t worry about it, Reina. We’ve all been swallowed now, he’ll be back out here with us in eight hours.”

“I hope you’re right, Mom. It feels different this time,” Reina said.

Mitsuki gave her a lustful smile and said, “How ‘bout I give you something to take your mind off that? I’ve been wanting to try something, anyway.”

Reina wasn’t really paying attention and absentmindedly said, “Yeah, sure.” She was trying to figure out why she felt different this time.

“Okay, Reina,” Mitsuki said, and stood on the bed. A moment later, Reina felt a weight on top of her head. She tried to look up, but something kept her from turning her head all the way up. It took her a second to realize what was going on, but she was too late to stop it.

“Mom, wait! Mom!” Reina yelled, but was immediately muffled. Mitsuki moaned as she felt Reina’s head slide into her colon—it felt incredible, but was almost unbelievably painful. She didn’t care, though: she wanted to have Reina inside her again, and to feel her two lovers having sex in her stomach again when Reina inevitably passed Yusuke. She shrieked in pleasure as her sphincter squeezed shut around Reina’s neck. Mitsuki started squeezing her breasts as Reina grabbed onto her buttocks, trying to force her mother’s ass off of her head to no avail. Mitsuki knew that this trip into her intestines would be more painful than usual on her part—every part of Reina going into her was bigger than the one before; first her head, then her shoulders, then her GG-cups, and finally her bellyful of Yusuke.

Mitsuki cried out as she came: the ecstatic feelings she was getting from pulling her daughter in had become too much to hold back any longer. She looked down and saw, almost to her horror, that her legs were spread farther apart than they should have been as her rectum stretched around Reina’s shoulders. She moaned as she felt herself slid down a little more, just past her daughter’s collarbone. Reina was deep enough inside her now to hear her. “Mom?! What the hell are you doing?!!?”

“Don’t kid—oh, God!!—don’t kid yourself, Reina. You know exactly what I’m doing,” Mitsuki said, almost snarky.

Reina heard Yusuke’s voice from inside her ask, “What? What’s going on?”

“Aah! Mom’s pulling us in!” Reina said. She yelped as she suddenly felt her breasts pop into Mitsuki’s lower intestine. Mitsuki’s entire face was bright red and she came again. She didn’t know if she was looking forward to this next part or not: getting her daughter’s distended stomach inside her. This would be the biggest thing she’d ever taken in through her ass at one time, since the bulge made by Yusuke was half Reina’s size by itself. Mitsuki felt like her pelvis was going to split as she slowly slid down around Reina’s midsection, hearing her daughter’s protests from inside her the whole time.

The whole thing was turning Mitsuki on more and more: she grabbed one breast and brought it to her mouth, biting her own nipple while her free hand went between her legs, sticking almost all of her fingers into her pussy. It wasn’t long before she came again, and again. Finally, with one more orgasm, Mitsuki passed the widest point of Reina’s stomach and felt herself suddenly fall the rest of the way to the mattress and her hips snapped back into their normal position. The sudden change in pressure was so great that the entire rest of Reina’s body was sucked inside her in a matter of seconds, and she felt her back entrance close around her feet.

That wasn’t the end of it, though. Mitsuki moaned and Reina shrieked as, somehow, she was sucked further up Mitsuki’s intestines much faster than she should have been. Maybe the release of her distended belly entering Mitsuki’s body was causing this. She felt like her guts were a series of pipes that some cartoon character was going through, visibly bumping and bouncing against every curve and corner as they headed for the other end of it—it hurt, but like the rest of the times she had one or both of her lovers inside her, it turned her on just as much. Finally, the strange motion stopped and the feeling of fullness she’d felt before returned.

as before, there's none of the formatting that the final gallery version will have. this is the first of hopefully many "extra" chapters that will serve as sequels and interquels to various chapters i've written before, but will lack some of the detail i put into the regular chapters (particularly, character descriptions). a bit of possibly disappointing news goes with this: i won't be uploading this "extra" chapter to my gallery for a while. it'll come after i write up the reformatted chapters for what i've already uploaded, but will DEFINITELY come before other full-length chapters that i plan to write.
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Elpie » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:50 am

phew! once again, that took alot longer than i thought it would. anyway, here's the newly-rewritten and re-uploaded "Chapter I: Fine Dining"!

http://aryion.com/g4/view/315617

up next will be the rewrite of "Chapter L: Bouncing". after that, there's still three more of the old chapters to rewrite before i'll start working on new ones, including those "extra" chapters i mentioned before
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Elpie » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:31 am

here's the next chapter: "Bouncing"!

http://aryion.com/g4/view/321305

for the more dedicated vore fans following this, sorry--there's no vore in this one. it's a straight age regression story, intended to be more serious and dramatic than most of the others. don't worry, though--the next full chapter features soft vore ;)
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Elpie » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:51 pm

since i've had some trouble getting over writer's block for the next chapter, i finally caved and have uploaded a totally new chapter to my gallery, an interquel to Chapter C set between Reina swallowing Yusuke and Mitsuki and the "epilogue" portion at the hotel. i posted a teaser of this one earlier under a different title.

http://aryion.com/g4/view/331007

this is the first of the new "Extra" chapters that i'm developing ideas for, and unlike the main chapters are intended to be much shorter (though i was surprised to find just now that this one is only two pages shorter than the main one it's an offshoot of) and will be lacking most of the descriptions of the main chapters

with all the difficulty i'm having getting to writing the new version of Chapter M, i may decide to skip that one for now and come back to it later
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Elpie » Thu May 12, 2016 1:48 pm

i want to apologize to everyone who follows these chapters of mine for two things: first, how long it's taken to get the next chapter out--i've been having a LOT of writer's block lately, not just for this fanfic but for a dozen other projects as well--and second for the quality of the upcoming Chapter M rewrite. this is what i meant by the writer's block: i simply HAVEN'T been able to write ANYTHING for one scene in particular and have been completely uninspired for alot of the rest. i'll still upload the chapter when i finish it, but it'll be as a work-in-progress, so eventually the rewrite will get a rewrite of its own.
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RachelBabe » Fri May 13, 2016 3:51 am

Love it.

So i decided to hunt down the source hentai and... holy shit is the english track hilarious bad. Yusuke's VA sounds like he's literally reading the lines blind without any practice whatsoever. At least the girls sound like they're trying.

at least so far it seems like your retelling of it is far more interesting then the source it came from. Impressive LowProfile-senpai! (And I don't mean the vore additions, the adapted version of the plot of the hentai. It's better than the original.)
RachelBabe
Participator

Postby Elpie » Fri May 13, 2016 4:00 am

thanks ;) i've tried to make it my own
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Elpie » Mon May 16, 2016 12:32 am

and finally, here's the initial rewrite of Chapter M. like i said before, it's not nearly to the standard i hold myself to for just about any of my writing, but i honestly just wanted to get it out (partly since i'll be going out of town in a few days) and move on to the next one (Chapter U, which was always a personal favorite, and the first chapter i wrote mainly focused on unbirth) while also working gradually on a proper rewrite for Chapter M (probably with a different title, too) as i continue with the rest. anyway, here it is:

http://aryion.com/g4/view/344388
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Elpie » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:16 am

Chapter U is nearing completion, but i actually wanted to get some opinions on one small part of it, which could come up in other chapters as well:

based on how she;s been written across the chapters so far, what does everyone think is the cheer that Reina would use? like her own variation on the likes of "Woohoo!" or "Yahoo!" i've got ones for Mitsuki and Yusuke already but i need one for Reina and can't decide
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Elpie » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:13 am

and finally, the Chapter U rewrite is complete ;) this one is a bit more similar to the old version than some of the others, but i changed up some scenes for variety and, particularly, added more detail to the parts taking place in Hawaii and altered the setting of the first unbirthing in the chapter a bit so that it makes more logical sense. enjoy!

http://aryion.com/g4/view/351681
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Elpie » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:28 pm

by the good graces of Kiki, a scene from Chapter C (Extra): Unexpected has been visualized! :D

for the first time ever, we get to see what minor character Tamiko looks like, and the first picture of Reina with a big belly!

in other news, the rewrite of Like Only A Mother is well underway, though i've been spurred to work on a different writing project lately. once i'm done with Chapter W, i'll be comfortable with working on entirely new chapters, though i may try to properly complete the rewrite of Chapter M first
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Elpie » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:03 pm

the rewrite of Chapter W: Like Only a Mother has been completed!

https://aryion.com/g4/view/366499

i've also made updates to several other chapters (detailed in my most recent blog post) mostly with some typo corrections but a few extra lines as well. i also decided to upload a colored version of the request that Kiki made for me, which includes captioning lifted from the chapter the request is based on, and made a HUGE update to the trope list for the fanfic, which fully reveals a secret fact that i've been trying to work into the story

the full completion of Chapter M (which is going to be renamed Eating for Three instead of Fun Bags) is still pending, but now that i've essentially completed the rewrite i'm going to start making active efforts at entirely new chapters as well
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Elpie » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:10 am

it took me a while to find a good idea for the next chapter, but i've made some headway :) i think i'll share a bit of what i have so far--a preview, as it were. no vore in it just yet, but it WILL be a vore chapter. there's a bit of foreshadowing as to where it's eventually gonna go.

Together, Reina and Mitsuki yelped and gasped and moaned in pleasure as they laid on top of Yusuke together in Mitsuki’s bed. Under them, Yusuke moaned ecstatically as he suckled from both of their breasts at once, with Mitsuki’s left nipple and Reina’s right at his lips at the same time. Normally, they would have taken turns letting him suck on their tits, but today was a special occasion: it was Yusuke’s birthday, and he’d just turned nineteen. Reina shrieked as, gently, Yusuke bit down on her nipple. “Ahh! Not so hard, Yusuke! You know my boobs have gotten sensitive lately!”

Immediately changing the subject, Yusuke just commented through a mouthful of nipple, “I can’t believe how big you two have gotten.”

“Yusuke, I’ve only gone up one size!” Reina said, and yelped again as she kept on feeling her milk flowing from her breast into his mouth. Mitsuki interjected, “Yeah, me too, Yusuke.” Mother and daughter cried out together as Yusuke bit down again, a little harder than before and catching both of them. This time, he had a bit of an excuse: he moaned, too, as Mitsuki rubbed another load out of him even as he drank both his lovers’ milk, massaging and kneading their breasts as he did, both to keep them at his lips and to squeeze more of it out. He barely noticed the feeling of his own ejaculate land on his torso as Mitsuki kept stroking his manhood. At the same time, Reina’s left breast and Mitsuki’s right were almost constantly dribbling milk onto Yusuke’s shoulders and on the bed, reacting sympathetically to him drinking from the other in each pair. The older woman glanced at Reina and said, “Your turn,” as she took her hand away from his penis. Moaning, Reina reached up and started fondling Yusuke in her mother’s place.

They hadn’t been exaggerating earlier: Mitsuki and Reina’s breasts really had grown recently, up to a K-cup for the mother and an H-cup for the daughter. It was no happy coincide that they had started lactating, either: the two of them had been preparing for this day for a while. After Yusuke fell asleep following one of their nightly threesomes a couple months ago, they had a talk about what to do for the occasion, and the solution came to them almost immediately: Yusuke loved their melons so much that they decided they’d both get their milk flowing and give him a meal he’d never forget. At first, they tried just stimulating each other’s tits to start lactating, like Mitsuki had when they were fighting over who would get to be Yusuke’s lover, but all they got out of it was a few drops from Mitsuki. To remedy that, they started a hormone regimen, and if Yusuke drinking their milk for the last half hour was any proof, it worked.

Mitsuki cried out a bit as, finally, the feeling of Yusuke’s lips at her nipple made her come. She shuddered with pleasure, screwing her eyes shut as she did, and slowly opened them again to look down at Yusuke. He still had his lips wrapped around her and Reina’s nipples, still vigorously suckling from their breasts, and an almost motherly smile crossed her face. She could hardly believe how much she loved him. She glanced to her left to look at her daughter; Reina was panting faster and faster, on the verge of orgasm herself. She really did come after another minute when Yusuke bit down, again lightly, as her playing with his tool made him come again, too. Mitsuki yelped at the same time as Reina.

To both their surprise, Yusuke released their teats and his hands fell to the mattress. Both of the Toyohara women looked at him and Reina asked, moving a few strands of her Tuscan red hair out of her field of vision, “What’s wrong, Yusuke?” All three of them started to sit up, and as they did, Reina and Mitsuki’s breasts slowly stopped dribbling milk; a few drops fell to their legs before it stopped.

“Sorry, but…” Yusuke was embarrassed to say it, “I think I’m full.”

“Nonsense!” Mitsuki said, lunging forward to wrap both arms around him, her long light brown hair swishing with the sudden motion. She pulled his face right into her cleavage and held him close. Her Tuscan red eyes locked on his black hair and that same almost motherly smile formed again. “There’s always room for my sweet, creamy, delicious milk! In fact, I think you need even more of it!” While still holding Yusuke to her bountiful chest, she guided both nipples of her K-cups into his mouth. “Go on and drink. Mama Mitsuki made it just for you!” After a moment, she moaned loudly as he started to nurse again, closing his hazel eyes as he did. Mitsuki cried out in ecstasy, “Oh, yes!! Yes!!! Ahh!! Ahn!! It feels so good! Keep going, Yusuke! Drink all my milk! I don’t care if you suckle away my whole chest!!”

Practically unnoticed by both of them, Reina watched her mother and their shared boyfriend and couldn’t help touching herself. She squeezed her own breast with her right hand and went at her nethers with the other. Gasping in pleasure, she focused on her lovers and used the sight of them to get her closer to orgasm. Before she was even halfway there, though, she couldn’t stand it anymore and jumped up. Mitsuki gasped in surprise as Reina embraced her from behind, standing on her knees so that her new H-cups rested on her mother’s shoulders on either side of her head. Mitsuki glanced up and asked, “What’s this, Reina?”

Ahn! I can’t take it anymore, Mama! I need some rough, raw sex!” Reina said. Already, she was dry-humping Mitsuki, rubbing herself against the small of her mother’s back. On top of that, she reached down and started squeezing Mitsuki’s breasts as well. They moaned together as Yusuke drank even more of Mitsuki’s milk while Reina stimulated herself against her mother’s body. After a few minutes, Reina cried out as she came again, then fell back to the mattress, panting with exertion. After another minute, Mitsuki released Yusuke, forcibly pulling him out of her boobs, and said, “Alright, Yusuke, how ‘bout we let that settle for a while? Reina needs some loving.”

Mitsuki turned around with a lustful grin on her face and said, “You asked for it, Reina, now you’re getting it!” She climbed on top of her daughter, pressing her breasts against hers, and leaned in to kiss her. They barely noticed as the pressure of their tits being squeezed together caused some of their milk to come out. Mother and daughter gasped together as their clitorises touched and, instinctively, began rubbing together. Yusuke listened to his partners making love for a while as he let his latest meal of Mitsuki milk calm down. Before long, though, he reached down and began servicing himself to the sounds of their incestuous embrace. As he felt himself starting to climax, he got himself up and almost stumbled towards them. Rubbing himself even faster, Yusuke yelled out as he came on Mitsuki’s back right as she made Reina come. As she kept faux-thrusting against her daughter, Mitsuki looked up at Yusuke and said, “You just couldn’t wait any longer, could you?”

“Of course not! I love your milk, but I love that honey of yours, too,” Yusuke said.

“Okay, Yusuke, but—” she stopped for a moment to give a small shriek and started moving over Reina faster, “j-just give…me…one! More!! Second!!! AHHAAA!!!” she screamed. Reina cried out, too, digging her fingernails into Mitsuki’s back—by now, she’d wrapped her legs around her mother, too. They released each other and Mitsuki climbed off Reina, falling to the bed next to her.

God, that was incredible,” Reina said. She sat up and looked at Mitsuki, “You’re sure you didn’t bang women in your one night stands?” she asked.

Mitsuki sat up next and replied with a wink, “There may have been one or two, but that just now? That was all for you, Reina.” She looked over at Yusuke, who’d fallen to his knees next to her. A bit of his cum glistened on the tip of his cock, which was already stiffening again. She beckoned to him and Yusuke leaned in to kiss her. Their lips met and they moaned together for a bit. Once they were done, Yusuke saw Reina leaning in close, too. “Me next,” she said with a smile, and kissed him, too. After that, Reina and Mitsuki kissed each other for just as long, then gave loving kisses on the cheek to Yusuke at the same time.

“Now then,” Mitsuki said, “let’s put that to go use,” and she indicated his penis, hard once again.

“No, Mom, you already got to fuck Yusuke ten times today!” Reina said, lightly pushing her out of the way. “It’s my turn.”

“Fair enough, Reina. I think we can do something about that. You work below,” Mitsuki grabbed Yusuke’s head again and continued, “and I’ll work the top.” They all shifted position so that Mitsuki knelt, her legs folded beneath her, with Yusuke’s head almost in her lap while Reina straddled him. “Sex with Reina’s gonna be thirsty work, Yusuke, so drink as much as you like,” the older woman said as she brought both her nipples to his lips again. Contentedly, Yusuke began nursing again; Mitsuki supported his head with one hand and stroked his hair with the other. The bed shook rhythmically as Reina fucked him in the cowgirl position, her breasts bouncing as she did. The three of them celebrated Yusuke’s nineteenth year for the rest of the night, unaware of what was already happening to them all. Mitsuki and Reina could never have known the consequences of their own special treat for Yusuke’s birthday, which they kept sharing with him for the rest of the weekend.

Eventually, though, they had to quit all the sex: Monday came around and the younger two had classes to attend at the university. Mitsuki gave them a lift to campus—obviously all of them were clothed now, Mitsuki in one of her numerous light red sleeveless turtlenecks and knee-length tan dresses. Reina emerged from the car first, dressed in one of her navy blue pleated skirts and white button shirts, not unlike what she’d worn when she and Yusuke first met, but instead of her yellow sleeveless sweater, she had on a top that had gotten too small for her when she hit puberty—it was a pink overshirt with black floral designs on the edges, something she wore before her breasts developed. She was just too attached to it to throw it away and kept it since it still fit around her arms even if it would never cover her chest again. She slipped her book bag over her shoulder as she exited the car, pulling Yusuke’s out with her as he left from the other side—they’d sat in the back so they could make out during the drive. Yusuke wore a simple teal shirt and gray slacks, though today with the addition of an orange hoodless jacket. Reina smiled as she handed his bag to him, and they gave each other a little peck on the lips.

Mitsuki leaned out of the driver’s side window to wave to them, bringing her K-cups out with her, and said, “Good luck! I’ll see you later! I love you!” Luckily, that was innocuous enough that anyone overhearing it would assume it was just meant for Reina rather than both of them.

“Bye, Mom! Love you, too!” Reina waved back.

“Thanks for the ride, Miss Toyohara!” Yusuke said. He was the only one who had to really maintain their masquerade right now—if he used Mitsuki’s given name, people might get suspicious. Mitsuki blew them a kiss before driving away, off to do some errands. She did have several hours before her lovers got back and no better way to fill in that time. Reina and Yusuke turned around and walked further onto campus, joining a small crowd and clasping hands as they did. Yusuke spent so much time with his busty lovers now that he barely noticed the many other well-endowed female students in the crowds as well, but for good reason: these other students only had bigger chests than most Japanese women because of the university’s cosmetic surgery institute, and Reina and Mitsuki weren’t most Japanese women. Yusuke casually waved to his friend Yoshio as they passed, who gave back a half-hearted greeting; he was still sore over Reina picking Yusuke as a tutor instead of him only for them to start going steady.

“So first up is your English class, right?” Yusuke asked.

“Yeah. And you’ve got community education?” Reina replied.

“Yep,” Yusuke said. “I never asked: why are you taking English?”

“Well I’m gonna need it if I want to get into Columbia,” Reina replied. She gave a little gasp, her free hand shooting to her mouth, and said, “I just realized. If I go to New York for law school, then we won’t be together for three years!”

“Oh, don’t worry about that, Reina. I’ll go with you!” Yusuke said.

“Aw, that’s sweet, Yusuke,” Reina said, smiling at him. “I guess we’ll be switching places a bit if you do. Mom and I will have to show you how to be a homemaker if I’ll be spending more time in classes.”

“I have been meaning to take some home ec classes, anyway,” Yusuke said.

At that moment, they reached an intersection of the footpath and Yusuke saw someone else he recognized, who he hadn’t seen in a long time. He stopped in place.

“Yusuke, what’s wrong?” Reina said after taking another few steps and realizing he wasn’t following her. The other person stopped, too, when she noticed them.

“Yusuke,” the woman said with an utterly neutral tone. She wore her hair in a big perm, and some of its natural brown roots were showing under golden-red dye. She had on a lavender-colored long-sleeved turtleneck with a large white number 1 on it, which was a bit distorted by her HH-cup breasts which swayed a bit, stiffly. She wore a combination of tight-fitting long dark blue pants tucked into her black socks and shoes under a hot pink skirt, almost the same color as Reina’s top. Around her neck was a simple blue choker, and her lips were accented with a thin layer of dark red lipstick.

“Kazue,” Yusuke said, a bit of a surprised tone in his voice.

“Who’s this, Yusuke?” Reina asked. Yusuke glanced at her—he kind of liked Reina’s naïveté, but sometimes it was a bit painful.

“W-well, Reina, this…th-this is Kazue Koizumi…my, uh…my ex-girlfriend,” Yusuke said, embarrassed.

“One of many,” Kazue said bluntly. She looked right at Reina and said, “And I guess you’re next in line. Watch out: he’s grabby.”

“Oh, I know that,” Reina said with that naïve tone of hers, though maybe she was faking it?

“No, you don’t understand. Look, you’ve probably only been with him for, what, a week or two now? I’m trying to save you some time and embarrassment. Everyone who’s ever dated this guy breaks up with him in less than a month ‘cause he can’t keep his hands to himself,” Kazue explained.

Reina narrowed her eyes at Kazue, grabbed Yusuke’s arm with her other hand to pull him closer, and said, “For your information, we’ve been dating for almost half a year now.” Reina gave her an almost mocking grin and continued, “And we’re living together.” She left out the details of their sex life, of course.

Kazue looked surprised. “What? And he hasn’t done anything?”

“No, he did plenty on just our first date,” Reina said, kind of triumphantly, releasing Yusuke’s arm. She threw her head back a bit, making her bob cut swish in the air and leaned her chest forward coyly with her hands behind her back as she said, “In fact, I love it when Yusuke plays with my boobs.”

The other woman scoffed, “I can’t believe this!” She directed her attention at Yusuke and exclaimed, “You actually found someone who likes your groping?!”

Yusuke gave a sheepish grin and a shrug and said, “Uh, I guess it had to happen sometime?”

Reina took a few steps forward and said, “Hey, don’t talk to him like that!” Their chance meeting was starting to draw attention from passersby; some of them looked like they were expecting a fight to break out. “I love Yusuke, from the bottom of my heart!” Reina said, patting her left breast as she did, causing it to jiggle a bit. “I’ve loved him since the moment I laid eyes on him, and I’m gonna marry him someday! I’d do anything—anything!—for him and our love, and if you’ve got a problem with that, then say it to my face!!” She was almost directly in front of the woman now.

Kazue looked completely flummoxed. She hadn’t been expecting this outpouring of emotion from a defensive girlfriend. After a moment trying to find something to say, she finally hissed, “W-well, my boobs are bigger than yours!” Immediately, a grimace crossed her face and she averted her gaze—it was about as effective or resourceful as a “Yeah, well you’re ugly!” line.

Reina smirked at her, leaning in a bit, and replied, “Mine are real.” Some of the people around them who could hear that got looks on their face that said they were impressed by her retort; some of them even actually said, “Ooohh…”

Looking even more flustered than before, Kazue quickly made her exit. Most of the people around them were murmuring about what had just happened. Yusuke watched as Kazue left, then felt Reina tug at his hand. He looked at her and saw lust in her eyes, and knew he was looking back with the same feeling. At the same time, they made a break for a secluded spot, leaving with such speed that they made skirts blow in the wind. They ran to a classroom that had just been vacated and shut the door behind them. They didn’t have time for a full-on bout of sex, so they went for the next best thing instead. Yusuke blocked the door with a nearby chair as Reina quickly unbuttoned her shirt from top to bottom. By the time Yusuke was done with the door, Reina was unhooking her bra. She jumped up backwards onto a desk, sitting there with her new H-cups in plain sight. She’d been wearing a padded bra with some extra gauze at the front to keep her milk from leaking through her shirt.

“C’mon, we’ve only got another twenty minutes until class starts and I want to get as much in as I can,” Reina said as she slipped completely out of her shirt. Now topless, she stretched her arms out forward and said, “Here, Yusuke. Mom let you drink at hers all weekend, now come nurse with Mama Reina.”

Yusuke licked his lips and said, “Your and Mitsuki’s milk tastes so good, maybe I shout just switch to a liquid diet!”

“No time for that, Yusuke! If you make this a good one, then Mama Reina will let your whole lunch be her milk! I’ll let you have it for dinner, too!”

“Alright, Mama Reina, here I come!” Yusuke said, jogging over to her. Reina gave a happy sigh as his lips met her teat again, and he quickly moved her other nipple to his mouth so he could suckle on them together just like he had back home. Like Mitsuki had, Reina wrapped her arms around his head and shoulders, petting his hair as he nursed. She barely noticed Yusuke’s hands moving away from her breasts and down to his pants, carefully, almost silently unzipping his fly and pulling out his member. She started to notice when she heard him moaning as he stroked himself. Reina bit her lip to keep from making any noise—for reasons completely unlike those for keeping her relationship with her mother secret, neither of them wanted to get caught having sex, even the non-penetrative kind, on campus.

Yusuke could hardly believe how good Reina’s breast milk tasted. It wasn’t as rich and creamy as Mitsuki’s, instead reminding him more of lemonade for its delicious sour taste, though not its flavor, just like all the rest of Reina’s body. Had she been a sour candy in a past life or something? His cock grew harder the longer he felt Reina’s milk flow down his throat. Finally, he approached orgasm and rubbed himself faster, and bit her nipples when he came. Reina stifled her own cry as he did. Yusuke took his hand away from his member and put it away, slowly zipping his pants again even as he kept suckling. Reina let him continue nursing for a while longer, but finally pulled him away from her breasts.

“Okay, Yusuke, we have to stop now,” she said.

“Why don’t we just cut class and stay here a while longer? There’s no class in here until noon and I’m still hungry,” Yusuke said.

“No way, Yusuke. I need to pass English and even your sucking on my knockers isn’t enough to pull me away from that,” Reina said, releasing him and reaching for her bra. As she pulled the straps over her shoulders, she almost absentmindedly said, “So that was your ex before?”

“Yeah. She actually broke up with me the same day we met,” Yusuke replied. After a moment, he clarified, “We meaning you and me, not me and her.”

“Don’t worry, I knew what you meant,” Reina said with a smile, slipping her shirt back on. She started buttoning up again and continued, “You don’t…still like her, do you?”

“Nah,” Yusuke said, waving dismissively. “That was back when I was just another skirt-chaser. Not that it ever got me anywhere: she was telling the truth. Before you and Mitsuki, I couldn’t hold a girlfriend to save my life. She probably thought I’d had another four or five girlfriends between her and you.” As Reina pulled her overshirt back on, he said, “Did you mean it when you said you let me have more of your milk for lunch?”

“Of course, Yusuke! I love letting you suckle—I had no idea it’d feel this good!” Reina said, hopping down from the desk; her breasts bounced with the sudden motion. “I doubt me or Mama would mind if you took all your meals from our tits!”

Yusuke embraced Reina again and kissed her on the lips, and she returned the gesture, hugging him back as their tongues danced around each other. They finally released each other’s lips. Reina smiled at Yusuke and put her hand to his face, saying, “Okay, Yusuke, I have to get to class now, but don’t worry: Mama Reina’s always here for you,” she winked, “and Mama Mitsuki, too. I’ll see you at lunch. I love you.”

“I love you, too, Reina,” Yusuke said, and gave her another quick kiss.

“Oh, and don’t forget to clean up your load,” Reina said. Yusuke’s eyes widened a bit and she continued, “What, you thought I wouldn’t hear you jerking off while you suckled?” She gave him another small kiss, too, and said, “Gotta go—my class starts in three minutes!” She slipped away from him and went out the door, giving a final, “See ya, Yusuke! I love you!” Yusuke groaned a bit and took out a tissue to wipe up the small puddle of his sperm.
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby C107galaxytachyon » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:55 am

Wow. This place is rather barren, don't ya think?
C107galaxytachyon
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Other / Combination