Absorption vore

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Absorption vore

Postby 1dvsbastrd » Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:07 am

The redhead is Penny Pax and the other one is Adria Rae
1dvsbastrd
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheEldritchPrince » Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:26 pm

I was able to talk to A Third Dimension and it is very unlikely he will do more absorption for now.
Primarily a Cell vore writer, but not focused on such.

Now then, what to do with my latest idea...
TheEldritchPrince
Participator

Postby reliuskaiser » Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:52 am

Wow it's been a while since stuff's been posted here. Did everyone just move to discord or something?
And Thus the World knew color.

Now Seeking to Roleplay here:http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=38901
reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby iamthedave » Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:09 pm

Not that I know of.
Check out my stories gallery! I also do commissions!
iamthedave
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dergrossmann » Sun Dec 03, 2023 10:58 pm

I'm on a quest to find some absorption vore picture. It's by a japanese artist I'm pretty sure and it's Minamoto no Raiko from Fate/Grand Order in just her pink catsuit and she's got two people trapped inside her suit with her and then she absorbs them and all you see is their bulges flatten out. It's really hot, I thought it was by REIA but I looked through their pixiv and couldn't find anything. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
dergrossmann
New to the forum

Postby iamthedave » Fri Dec 15, 2023 2:03 pm

Eka's as a whole is slowing down.

Not sure if Deviantart is getting everyone over there or there's just less new material out there these days.

It's been a long ass time since I saw a new good same size vore or absorption vid, for example. It's all giantess stuff now.
iamthedave
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dergrossmann » Tue Jan 16, 2024 3:06 am

I think that some artists that people knew well as the greats a few years back have started focusing on other pursuits (ModeSeven comes to mind focusing on Concession, which is cool that they are doing that but I do dearly miss the excitement when a new ModeSeven gif was out). But I think there are some resurgences. For example, I personally have noticed a ton of new cleavage vore art coming out ("a ton" being a relative term since cleavage vore has always been a little more niche even for vore fetishists) and some more recent animators are putting some good stuff out there (although I must admit my strong preference for 2D animation).
I don't know, it's probably slower than it was a few years ago but it's still good, I still check it nearly every day and often there's something good that's new.

In other news I did find that image I was looking for and thought this thread would appreciate it.
dergrossmann
New to the forum

Postby iamthedave » Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:31 am

dergrossmann wrote:I think that some artists that people knew well as the greats a few years back have started focusing on other pursuits (ModeSeven comes to mind focusing on Concession, which is cool that they are doing that but I do dearly miss the excitement when a new ModeSeven gif was out). But I think there are some resurgences. For example, I personally have noticed a ton of new cleavage vore art coming out ("a ton" being a relative term since cleavage vore has always been a little more niche even for vore fetishists) and some more recent animators are putting some good stuff out there (although I must admit my strong preference for 2D animation).
I don't know, it's probably slower than it was a few years ago but it's still good, I still check it nearly every day and often there's something good that's new.

In other news I did find that image I was looking for and thought this thread would appreciate it.
[ https://i.imgur.com/QRSNbhb.png ]

Which animators? All the good ones I know are on patreon (Toasterking et al)
iamthedave
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Mnbvcxz123 » Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:28 pm

Have there been any decent absorption scenes in recent years?
Mnbvcxz123
Been posting for a bit

Postby Guzzlord1an » Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:42 pm

There's a 2012 short film called "the blob" made for a college animation course, and at the end the titular blob is implied to have eaten a girl off-screen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cK1Kd1T2lbg
Guzzlord1an
New to the forum

Postby Mnbvcxz123 » Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:51 pm

Cool. I haven’t seen any absorption since Scary Stories, which was 2019. Has there been any since?
Mnbvcxz123
Been posting for a bit

Postby iamthedave » Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:18 pm

dergrossmann wrote:I think that some artists that people knew well as the greats a few years back have started focusing on other pursuits (ModeSeven comes to mind focusing on Concession, which is cool that they are doing that but I do dearly miss the excitement when a new ModeSeven gif was out). But I think there are some resurgences. For example, I personally have noticed a ton of new cleavage vore art coming out ("a ton" being a relative term since cleavage vore has always been a little more niche even for vore fetishists) and some more recent animators are putting some good stuff out there (although I must admit my strong preference for 2D animation).

[ https://i.imgur.com/QRSNbhb.png ]

Where be these animations you're seeing?
iamthedave
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dergrossmann » Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:39 am

iamthedave wrote:Where be these animations you're seeing?

You know I realized I was getting the cleavage vore thread and the absorption vore thread mixed up. There have been more cleavage vore animations, not much absorption vore. Sorry to raise your hopes for no reason lmao.
dergrossmann
New to the forum

Postby Mnbvcxz123 » Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:37 pm

Just saying there was this movie put to Vimeo called “A Folded Ocean”, where a man and a woman start merging together while naked. I wouldn’t call it absorption since they’re both doing it to each other, but I think it’s close enough.
Mnbvcxz123
Been posting for a bit

Postby giggityman69 » Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:29 am

@ Mnbvcxz123 Awesome find, thank you for sharing
giggityman69
Participator

Postby Mnbvcxz123 » Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:55 pm

You’re welcome
Mnbvcxz123
Been posting for a bit

Postby iamthedave » Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:39 pm

Yeah that was a trip.
iamthedave
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Other / Combination