Absorption vore

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Absorption vore

Postby Tr00p3r619 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:31 am

psychoboy07 wrote:
soldier148 wrote:should we extend the content of this thread to writing material as well? i think the pics are starting to dry up.

Oh ye of little faith . . .

:evil: Ben

Do you know who drew those?
The Darkness is my safe haven
Tr00p3r619
New to the forum

Postby sabrina_diamond » Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:29 pm

In "Pocket Morty" ios game, there's a Morty called "Carogenic Morty" who in his description in the "Morty Deck" is said to "absorb other Mortys into himself"
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby 1dvsbastrd » Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:44 am

Short edited clip.
Succubus absorbs a woman while also sucking out her lifeforce
https://drive.google.com/file/d/12egZ9D ... sp=sharing
1dvsbastrd
Somewhat familiar

Postby giggityman69 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:31 am

Wow, that is amazing. Hope you make more like it :D
I'd especially love to see one where two girls are making out and are suddenly conjoined at the lips like this.
giggityman69
Participator

Postby 1dvsbastrd » Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:31 am

The problem is their mouths are are usually moving around two much, which makes it a lot harder to blend together
1dvsbastrd
Somewhat familiar

Postby chaosbringer68 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:42 am

Very nice editing. I have seen some of your other videos as well. I enjoy the absorption ones that you have done.
chaosbringer68
Somewhat familiar

Postby psychoboy07 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:04 am

Tr00p3r619 wrote:
psychoboy07 wrote:
soldier148 wrote:should we extend the content of this thread to writing material as well? i think the pics are starting to dry up.

Oh ye of little faith . . .

:evil: Ben

Do you know who drew those?

Afraid I don't know. It was from one of many now defunct sites and forums. WWOEC, maybe? Sorry I can't help more.
psychoboy07
Participator

Postby Tr00p3r619 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:41 am

psychoboy07 wrote:Afraid I don't know. It was from one of many now defunct sites and forums. WWOEC, maybe? Sorry I can't help more.

Alright, thanks. I seem to recall finding the artist years ago but I never saved the link to their page, hence why I asked.
The Darkness is my safe haven
Tr00p3r619
New to the forum

Postby iamthedave » Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:19 pm

1dvsbastrd wrote:Short edited clip.
Succubus absorbs a woman while also sucking out her lifeforce
https://drive.google.com/file/d/12egZ9D ... sp=sharing

Amazing stuff like always. You've come on a bit since the original one of these (not that they aren't all great but this is more ambitious) :D
iamthedave
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 1dvsbastrd » Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:47 am

Can we try to get thevoretube back? Right now we've got till the end of the month to raise $95 before the site shuts down forever
1dvsbastrd
Somewhat familiar

Postby iamthedave » Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:33 pm

I'm not sure what went wrong with voretube. I'd have thought it'd be more popular- or at least popular enough - but I think it might be a victim of what a diffuse fetish Vore is. There's a lot of people into very specific kinds of vore, and voretube has almost no content that appeals.
iamthedave
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 1dvsbastrd » Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:03 am

voretube had almost every kind of vore there is. The reason it shut down was because people didn't want to pay anything to keep it running
1dvsbastrd
Somewhat familiar

Postby DaveDaBeast » Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:24 am

1dvsbastrd wrote:voretube had almost every kind of vore there is. The reason it shut down was because people didn't want to pay anything to keep it running

Honestly even if people did pay into it to keep it running, I doubt it would have lasted that long. It was horribly out of date compared to other video hosting sites. From it's interface, to it's media player which was still flash based and given how by the end of the year flash will be discontinued in all the major browsers...that would have been an extremely huge wall to hurdle.
DaveDaBeast
New to the forum

Postby TheEldritchPrince » Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:38 pm

Just watched that thing. It was amazing!

I'm trying to get more Cell stuff with the actual absorption not the tail, but slow going. I also talked to the creator of Little Ballerina Hina and it is unlikely we will see them do something for a while due to the complexity.
Primarily a Cell vore writer, but not focused on such.

Now then, what to do with my latest idea...
TheEldritchPrince
Participator

Postby celestialforest » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:45 pm

My first (terrible) attempt at an absorption kissing scene: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QyRFuf ... sp=sharing

I took inspiration from Brainstorms short film, Dandelion Tea, where the two women kiss and their mouths get stuck onto each other. The scene I edited was just some stock footage I found on YouTube. I'm still semi new to After Effects, so the quality isn't the best, but ill keep improving and bring out something better in the future.

In the meantime, if anyone wants to shoot me a dm, ill be happy to try and make a similar edit for you, on a specific scene, whether that's mouth to mouth or mouth to ass. Before sending just make sure the clip you want to send doesn't move around too much as the tracking begins to get mucky.
celestialforest
Been posting for a bit

Postby iamthedave » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:03 pm

One day, apparently there's an improved version of DDT coming. But that's not half bad for a first shot at it!
iamthedave
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby giggityman69 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:37 pm

That is incredible, I'd love to see more like this from you :D
giggityman69
Participator

Postby sabrina_diamond » Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:15 am

So I was watching a lot of the Ikuhara anime "Sarazanmai" and there's a scene where Keppi (Prince of the Kappa) transforms the other males using an absorption process (that acts more as a transformation scene), Keppi literally absorbs the male into his own body, before extracting their Shirokodama (butt-organ).
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby celestialforest » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:35 pm

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1whMZfb ... sp=sharing

Here is another absorption edit but this time its mouth to pussy.

Hope you all enjoy!
celestialforest
Been posting for a bit

Postby Whereaminow27 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:05 am

celestialforest wrote:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1whMZfb2NI0q_oOwNkbU4NcWToW_pKFSH/view?usp=sharing

Here is another absorption edit but this time its mouth to pussy.

Hope you all enjoy!

Don't suppose you know their names?
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Other / Combination