Object Swallowing

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Object Swallowing

Postby wynonna » Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:50 am

A cell phone is a horrible idea, or anything with batteries for that matter. If you stomach acid eats the seal on the battery, and the battery acid leaks it can kill you.
This is why they tell you to keep button batteries away from small children.
wynonna
Participator

Postby casuallurker » Sun Mar 20, 2022 4:15 pm

wynonna wrote:A cell phone is a horrible idea, or anything with batteries for that matter. If you stomach acid eats the seal on the battery, and the battery acid leaks it can kill you.
This is why they tell you to keep button batteries away from small children.

agreed, lass.
"I listen 2 the stories, oh u tell so well. I cherish every word u said along the way, but now, i kno all u did was help me see." -Lajon Witherspoon
casuallurker
---

Postby řeřicha » Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:13 am

Miss Roberta Schmidt swallows flashing flashers quite normally. By the way, this lady swallows very interesting items.
I've tried how a condom or fingers made of latex gloves protect the electronics passing through the digestive system, and it works well.
řeřicha
New to the forum

Postby wynonna » Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:25 pm

řeřicha wrote:Miss Roberta Schmidt swallows flashing flashers quite normally. By the way, this lady swallows very interesting items.
I've tried how a condom or fingers made of latex gloves protect the electronics passing through the digestive system, and it works well.

Unless the condom breaks. Meany a drug mule has been killed when the condoms full of cocaine burst open and they OD'ed. Condoms or not, still a very risky game...
wynonna
Participator

Postby jimpickins » Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:57 am

Leah finally let us hear her amazing abilities

https://mega.nz/file/I7h11RBa#Vprg7gPEn ... vkLHp3YSEU
jimpickins
Somewhat familiar

Postby preved_yt » Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:29 pm

jimpickins wrote:Leah finally let us hear her amazing abilities

Yeah! Finally I see her real sounds instead that crappy annoying music :o
That's me, but I'm not me.
preved_yt
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby řeřicha » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:55 pm

jimpickins wrote:Leah finally let us hear her amazing abilities

I imagine how easily she would swallow toy cars and other toys.
řeřicha
New to the forum

Postby JiroNakamura » Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:20 am

i think my pred eating my clothes before devouring me is kinda sexy
JiroNakamura
New to the forum

Postby KitoKitoKito » Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:28 pm

I actually am super into this idea - I really love the thought of plushies especially being swallowed, so cute and innocent, right down into my stomach to be digested~ It's a pretty hot domination move I think too; take your sub's favorite plushie, make them watch you swallow it whole, and tell them that if they don't behave, that'll be them~
KitoKitoKito
New to the forum

Postby Allen99 » Fri Jul 15, 2022 3:14 pm

I really love the videos where a cam girl swallowed HUGE water filled condoms, seemingly over 6 inch in length.

It's fascinating to watch such huge objects go down anyone's throat for real.

There's a choking hazard, but she does them easily. Once she showed me vomiting it out by pushing her finger into her esophagus.

Recently I bought a few clips on her studio - I got disappointed because she just swallowed smaller stuffs that even I can swallow.

In the previews I can see nothing but her undressing. I'm not sure what clips I should buy.
... that is just my opinion.
Allen99
New to the forum

Postby Indighost » Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:19 am

I saw that Roberta Schmidt now has a patreon: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=74567532
Has anyone subscribed to it? There are too many good patreons, I"m tapped out on them.
Indighost
---

Postby řeřicha » Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:12 am

What other patreons are about swallowing objects?
řeřicha
New to the forum

Postby eutimal » Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:52 am

Hello, I tell you that I am very impressed, Aangeleyes has uploaded a very disturbing video, this girl will end up in the hospital! She has swallowed more than a hundred figures of those that grow when wet! they are banned in many countries because children can ingest them and get stuck in the stomach when they get bigger!! This woman is crazy!!!
eutimal
New to the forum

Postby Tempest » Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:10 am

She did?! 8O
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby eutimal » Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:12 am

I just saw the video, and yes, now I can say that she does it, she gets very close to the camera and swallows those figures with her mouth open, it's incredible, and she has a couple of those figures in water to show how big they are after getting wet! and she swallows handfuls and handfuls, and then drinks water so that they grow inside her stomach, it's incredible, a real madness! She is crazy!!
eutimal
New to the forum

Postby Tempest » Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:34 am

I also heard Aangeleyes has swallowed some small dildos as well, but I haven't seen those videos...
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby Rat_Guy » Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:31 pm

Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby jimpickins » Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:38 pm

Rat_Guy wrote:Thought people should be aware of this: Leah Shutkever swallowing a (my estimation) half pound gummy bear

Also her comment :oops:
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (16.58 KiB) Viewed 6199 times
jimpickins
Somewhat familiar

Postby randomuserontheint » Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:13 pm

eutimal wrote:I just saw the video, and yes, now I can say that she does it, she gets very close to the camera and swallows those figures with her mouth open, it's incredible, and she has a couple of those figures in water to show how big they are after getting wet! and she swallows handfuls and handfuls, and then drinks water so that they grow inside her stomach, it's incredible, a real madness! She is crazy!!

where can this video be found? if it can be seen anymore at all
randomuserontheint
New to the forum

Postby Eka » Wed Mar 01, 2023 1:13 pm

We won't be accepting real-life reenactments or encouragement of actual swallowing on this site. This site is fantasy only. Try another website for this purpose.

Also, no, you may not advertise those websites on this site either.
Eka
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Other / Combination