Where do you all find people's works?

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Where do you all find people's works?

Postby xanderium » Sun Jan 22, 2023 10:13 pm

Whether it's 3D animation, illustrated, pixel art, etc etc: What sites do you use to find material? I've been here on eka's and I check DeviantART and Pixiv as well as occasionally Twitter and Furaffinity for most stuff, also on Thisvid for videos, but is there any other hotspot that I'm not aware of? (Note: Sorry if there was a forum better suited for this question and this one was mostly for content posting, I'm new to forums as a whole)
xanderium
New to the forum

Re: Where do you all find people's works?

Postby TheDragonBoy » Sun Jan 22, 2023 10:28 pm

You’ve covered all my bases, really. Eka’s, dA, Pixiv and FA. There’s also InkBunny, but I don’t use that almost at all.
TheDragonBoy
Somewhat familiar

Postby yes » Sun Jan 22, 2023 11:35 pm

e621 is probably the largest aggregate of NSFW furry art on the internet. Obviously it's not a complete archive of everything that's ever posted, but it can be a good way to find new artists.

https://e621.net/posts?tags=vore
yes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TootLunch » Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:12 am

Another tactic is finding an image/video you like, looking at who favorited it and then checking their other favorites. It’s helped me find a lot of good content I would have otherwise never seen.
TootLunch
Been posting for a bit

Return to Other / Combination