This sub-forum is for mawshot, due to legal requirement for filing material involving real life human. Please do not upload any photo of human.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Postby kylestevencontreras » Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:46 pm

Last edited by kylestevencontreras on Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kylestevencontreras
New to the forum

Re: Closeup Inside My Mouth And Throat

Postby deliciusguy » Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:14 am

Wow you've got some great shots there, well done! I haven't watched all of them but what I saw so far was awesome. So if your iPhone 6 finds it's way back into your mouth I'd be happy to see it :D But so far I have to thank you for sharing it with us :) You can always text me if you want to look in someone's mouth ok?
deliciusguy
New to the forum

Re: Closeup Inside My Mouth And Throat

Postby JETelite1977 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:18 am

You have a delicious mouth full of saliva, I loved it, I hope you can post more please
JETelite1977
New to the forum

Postby kylestevencontreras » Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:28 pm

Last edited by kylestevencontreras on Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kylestevencontreras
New to the forum

Postby kylestevencontreras » Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:35 pm

Last edited by kylestevencontreras on Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kylestevencontreras
New to the forum

Postby kylestevencontreras » Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:27 pm

kylestevencontreras
New to the forum

Return to Mawshot