Deadly Mawshot in the Media

This sub-forum is for mawshot, due to legal requirement for filing material involving real life human. Please do not upload any photo of human.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Deadly Mawshot in the Media

Postby Thirasin » Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:49 pm

Everyone love to see the mawshots of the animals. Which animal/s do you find it with deadly mawshot/s?
Thirasin
Somewhat familiar

Re: Deadly Mawshot in the Media

Postby kylelot » Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:29 pm

Thirasin, welcome to the forum,
I don't think I understand what a "Deadly Mawshot" is.
additionally
"Which animal/s do you find it with deadly mawshot/s?" is a similarly confusing sentence.
with the username Thirasin I am assuming you are from Thailand?
perhaps the translation did not go through correctly

anyhow check out this subreddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/MawVore/

is a collection of only mawshots that may suit you.

additionally here is the tag search for mawshot on aryion

https://aryion.com/g4/tags.php?tag=Mawshot%2C+
kylelot
Been posting for a bit

Postby Thirasin » Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:24 pm

kylelot wrote:Thirasin, welcome to the forum,
I don't think I understand what a "Deadly Mawshot" is.
additionally
"Which animal/s do you find it with deadly mawshot/s?" is a similarly confusing sentence.
with the username Thirasin I am assuming you are from Thailand?
perhaps the translation did not go through correctly

anyhow check out this subreddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/MawVore/

is a collection of only mawshots that may suit you.

additionally here is the tag search for mawshot on aryion

https://aryion.com/g4/tags.php?tag=Mawshot%2C+

Oh yes, I should explain, sorry. When I said "Deadly Mawshot" I was referring to animals or humans that have special mouth which could torn apart a prey or can capture in the mouth. There is a tv series called Deadly Animals in World, I chose a little bit weird title as Deadly Mawshot, based on medie or cartoon that have been used to show to the viewers.

To put simple: Godzilla Movie had two mouth shots: one chasing the car and holding car with people inside his mouth.
Thirasin
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheRealYTBro17 » Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:27 pm

Can that include mouth zoom ins? If so, what are some good examples?
TheRealYTBro17
Participator

Postby Thirasin » Sat Jul 16, 2022 5:20 pm

TheRealYTBro17 wrote:Can that include mouth zoom ins? If so, what are some good examples?

Yes can zoom in, if you have good movie or cartoon with perfect angles. Another example, would be Teen Titan beast boy whale.
Thirasin
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheRealYTBro17 » Sat Jul 16, 2022 6:51 pm

Any video examples?
TheRealYTBro17
Participator

Return to Mawshot