A mawshot-related dream

This sub-forum is for mawshot, due to legal requirement for filing material involving real life human. Please do not upload any photo of human.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

A mawshot-related dream

Postby lincyblinky » Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:52 am

Here's a little something I randomly decided to talk about.

I had a dream last night, and a portion of it resembled a 2D-animated show. At one point, there was this woman character talking, I can't recall what she said at all by the way, and then out of nowhere, we briefly cut to the inside of her mouth, a closeup of her throat and uvula as she calls out "DINNER!", complete with her uvula wiggling from side-to-side.

This was only for perhaps a second of two, but the fact that it happened so suddenly, and how random it was of a closeup, it stuck in my head. No animator would be crazy enough to do that. Under normal circumstances, you'd do a closeup of her lips as she calls out, not a closeup of a wiggling uvula.

I don't remember much else about the dream, BTW.

So, what do you guys think? Do you have any mawshot-related dreams of your own? And you can also comment on my dream too.
lincyblinky
New to the forum

Re: A mawshot-related dream

Postby who1sth1s » Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:45 pm

I have a lot of those. But there was one that actually scared me. It was a few years ago, but I remember staring into a Winx members mouth(specifically Musa during her season 2 charmix if I remember correctly), then it cut to the Joker from Arkham Knight in the cremation machine, same mouth pose. Just like the real version, it zoomed away, then it did the new game+ jumpscare. It actually took me a couple seconds to wake up from fright. It's even weirder because I only like female mawshots, to the point where I try to dream of them, unfortunately those dreams always make me soil myself.

And the "No animator would be crazy enough to do that" thing, there are some out there, not including the ones who animate specifically for our kink. The only ones I can think of on the top of my head is a recent Ninja Turtles episode where the (male) villain hypnotizes with his throat, and a Dairy Queen commercial I saw posted here recently, which sadly for me has a male voice.
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: A mawshot-related dream

Postby siaye » Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:03 am

Get some apple juice. Not the stuff from concentrate, but the real stuff that has to be refrigerated. Set an alarm to wake up an hour or two early, drink a glass of the apple juice, and go back to bed. It makes dreams very vivid.
siaye
New to the forum

Return to Mawshot