Maw SHot

This sub-forum is for mawshot, due to legal requirement for filing material involving real life human. Please do not upload any photo of human.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Maw SHot

Postby DraketheCountable » Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:49 am

Something I found.
Attachments
jR9ueMe - Imgur.gif
Some Japanese movie
DraketheCountable
Been posting for a bit

Re: Maw SHot

Postby Kitsouille » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:56 pm

I saw that a couple of months ago but it was on Eka's and there was no source for it back then. I'm curious what it is as well.
Kitsouille
???

Postby DraketheCountable » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:22 am

Someone was looking for a vore partner and this was his first example of tongue growth, he called himself the doctor. I have been looking for a source for awhile now, apparently it is from a movie that was shown on TVTokyo. I hope that someone had an answer for this.
DraketheCountable
Been posting for a bit

Postby 22209 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:11 pm

So, uh... is this from Garo?
Somewhat familiar

Postby DraketheCountable » Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:15 am

Garo? Which Garo?
DraketheCountable
Been posting for a bit

Postby 22209 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:31 am

DraketheCountable wrote:Garo? Which Garo?

Well, Garo is a dark-fantasy Tokusatsu show (the genre Power Rangers/Super Sentai is from), about a organization of knights and priests known as the Makai and their everlasting battle with creatures that possess and eat human beings, called Horrors. It... not meant for kids (violence, nudity, that kind of stuff).

Anyway, this particular shot seems like a “Garo” thing, but I haven’t been keeping up with the series in a while, so I don’t know.
Somewhat familiar

Return to Mawshot