Vampirella cartoon idea

This sub-forum is for mawshot, due to legal requirement for filing material involving real life human. Please do not upload any photo of human.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Vampirella cartoon idea

Postby who1sth1s » Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:07 pm

I've been getting an idea lately. So I've been reading a lot of Vampirella comics, and there are quite a few panels where it's a close-up of her mouth. Apparently, she does NOT have her own animated series. But if she did, I imagine that she'd eat the camera on a regular basis, namely when she snacks on someone. It's also something I imagine she does during the intro to her cartoon, like towards the end of the opening credits she bites someone and the camera follows a drop of blood into her mouth that becomes part of the title. Honestly, someone should make that a reality one day, even if this isn't how they went about it.

I'd do it myself but I can't draw, let alone animate for the life of me.
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Vampirella cartoon idea

Postby lincyblinky » Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:01 pm

That would actually be pretty cool.
lincyblinky
New to the forum

Postby Kitsouille » Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:27 am

That sounds interesting. Do you have any of those panel with mouth close-ups?
Kitsouille
???

Postby who1sth1s » Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:10 pm

Kitsouille wrote:That sounds interesting. Do you have any of those panel with mouth close-ups?

Actually yes. You can find two of them on Potatofish's proboard site under "Other comics". Both are ones with uvula shots, which is the main reason I read them. It'll be obvious as I give mention to where I find em.

And if you have an account there, fill free to post any of your finds from comics. Just be aware of which company published it, any non DC/Marvel comic goes into Other comics. For some reason, I'm the only one who posts there now, and obviously I can't read every comic in existence.
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:34 pm

Do you have a direct link? I'm not familiar with that website and google haven't been helpful at all.
Kitsouille
???

Postby who1sth1s » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:14 pm

http://potatofish.proboards.com/

Here ya go. It'll be in User FCU, then Other Comics. And like I said, feel free to post any of your finds there if you get an account.
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Mawshot