Female uvula/throat experiences

This sub-forum is for mawshot, due to legal requirement for filing material involving real life human. Please do not upload any photo of human.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Female uvula/throat experiences

Postby jackea » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:23 pm

Hello guys,

I made this topic because I really enjoy when a girl shows her throat and uvula, I love when they don't now they are showing, also I like to share my experiences watching a female's uvula, since I have a lot of stories, and also I would like to read your experiences,

So, this is one of my experiences, The first time i saw a girls uvula,

I was five years old, and I was on summers vacation, my mom told me and my sisters to prepare our things, we were going to see our moms relatives at her town,

I was very exited, I really enjoyed visiting my moms town, and also to see my cousin Zuly, I remember how sweet she was to me, a very beautiful 16 years old girl, I always remember how her blonde smelled, like mint and srawberry, she was very thin, with a very big smile, I remember how she use to laugh, wide a very wide open mouth, and a white tongue, that always throbbed,

As soon as we got to my aunts house, I went to see Zuly, she was doing her homework, when she saw me, she ran to hugh me, and kissed me alot of times,

I spent the day with my cousin, I remember I was looking to her face while she was texting her boyfriend, when suddenly, she got a text of him invited her to his place, Zuly couldnt believe that, she started screaming, I remember I saw directly her mouth, it was so dark at the begining, but then she grabbed my face and started screaming louder, then, i saw it, i saw while she was screaming, The inside of her mouth, i saw her pink throat, small tonsils, her beautiful and thiny uvula, vibrating, I saw how white her tongue was, and I remember see her big tastebuds

I felt something and i told her, I told I saw something inside her mouth, she told me, if you are talking about my tongue, its always white, no matters how many times I brush it, and then she ask me if i wanted to see, I said yes, and she open her mouth wide and sticked out her tongue, I saw her beautiful white tongue, it was so white it was perfect, at The back I saw her tastebuds, very big and very red, finally, i saw her beautiful throat, wide open, with her beautiful and small tonsils, all her throat was red, but The tongue was white, i saw her uvula, it was longer than The first time i saw it, she started anda to laugh, so her uvula moved a bet, then she close her mouth and she told me she needed to do something

So thats all, I really loved that day, I discovered my fetish, and also it was a cool experience since at that time i had a crush on my cousin Zuly,

I hope you enjoyed, sorry for my english, not to good, and please, share your experiences
jackea
Been posting for a bit

Re: Female uvula/throat experiences

Postby AhO4464 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:04 am

It’s really sweet how loving and affectionate your older cousin was to you :) You must have been a cute little kid back then yourself ^^
AhO4464
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby potatofish1111 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:08 am

What a lovely story and what a wonderful idea for a thread ❤
Ages ago there was a site dedicated to uvulas and throat encounters where people use to share their stories.
Got loads myself, lets see.

I was sitting in class years back with two of my BFFs Shelley and Lin.
Shelley was this cute cat eyed chipmunk faced brunette with the cutest slightly bucked front teeth.
She sort of resembled a young Amanda Bynes, but way more shy and mousy.
Lin was this darling little doll faced tiny Asian girl with long black hair and a warm smile.

Not sure how it all happened, God you know I may of just asked them to open wide and say ahhh, but sure enough Lin held her head back eyes opened wide looking up at the ceiling, "Ahhhhhhh" and there I was, looking deeply into her perfectly lit very wide and very open throat.

A white bright rosy pinkish hue. Smooth and wet with wide spacing arches on either side of her almost invisible tiny whitish pink tonsils and high hanging miniature pea sized porcelain uvula like a little glossy wet pink bump. Her throat and tongue were very clean and were perfectly proportionate to the rest of her, like I said she couldn't have been anything over 5ft.
Her throat was not particularly animated, her uvula resembled a little drop of creamy pink toothpaste and would vanish and shrink up if she were to laugh or cough as tiny uvulas are known to do when undulating and convulsing, but the whole thing was perfectly still and beautifully framed, everything was very visible opening right up with her little tongue kept inside and not even having to say ahhh (though she did initially with no change in appearance or visible movement) to see that adorably delicate throat.
With sparkling white immaculately straight teeth and light pink teeny tiny taste buds a very healthy mouth and throat to be sure.

Shelley was A bit more shy, but seeing her friend go for it and us all laughing together,
her eyes looked to the side, slightly embarrassed and facing straight ahead she opened up.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

I had to put my hands to her face and positioned her head and mouth to meet my eye line, having to look slightly underneath those two adorable front teeth of hers while also trying to aim her maw so to catch the light of the room.

There it was, glimmering like a rare jewel, Shelley's mesmerizing throat, wine red and wonderfully agape like a well lit stage after the curtain goes up. Her long wet shining 22 long bullet like uvula hanging midway between two gorgeously slimy very large but well proportioned non intrusive round and bulbous perfectly formed healthy deep rose colored tonsils as red as the rest of this gorgeous mouth all inches from my face, sure to be growing redder itself :oops: . All of her mouth and throat were dripping and glistening with strands of saliva with tiny bubbles adorning the sides of her magnificently large tonsillar pillars. Her uvula was textbook beautiful, a slightly larger width than the cable off an Apple charger, it was shaped straight down symmetrically from either side of the pallet rounding off perfectly and dangling just above her small dark cherry tongue that was cradled between the shining pearly whites of her lower jaw.

Like Lin making noise wasn't necessary for her Class 1 throat to open up wide, but I certainly didn't object to her continually saying "ahhhhhhhhhhhh" as it made the translucent saliva that coated and hung to her tonsils and slightly enlarged soft palate glisten and shimmer as her exhaling warm breath and the sound (passing through what I can only imagined to be equally Scarlet larynx tucked behind a shy little dark pink epiglottis) caused the moist soft tissue to almost imperceptibly vibrate, catch the light and sparkle, move, twinkle and shine.
Would love to hear her snore, just imagine how her uvula and throat would dance about.

Healthy incredibly wet throat with beautiful teeth and dark red taste buds when I viewed them, but you just know come winter she would be the kind of girl who would get sick often and those already plump tonsils would become inflamed, expand and glow an angry fiery red. Magnet for throat infections.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahah" The uvula bounced and squelched against her glistening tongue as she laughed and closed her ruby mouth.

Amazing to think that something so "XD random" and even gross to someone is so intensely provocative and beautiful to someone else. Also that something I find so truly beautiful and unique as Shelley's magical throat will most likely never be seen outside the occasional visit to her GP, that rare split second of tonsil when laughing or a glimpse of her long candy colored crimson uvula retracting and expanding during a big yawn, and you just know she would be the type to cover her mouth.
She may have never even thought about her uvula or even know what its called, and maybe she never will.
Kinda sad :(

Guess thats what makes uvulas so very special.

Anyway got plenty stories if you all want to hear them. Just ask ^^;
Everybody on this site should share their experiences both recent and not so recent. :gulp:
Also if you can try to attach pictures of similar throat shapes to those in your stories that would be super awesome :silly:

M ❤
Attachments
PF.jpg
Similar shape to Lin
PF.jpg (31.66 KiB) Viewed 18037 times
PF2019.jpg
Similar shape to Lin
PF292 .jpg
Similar shape to Shelley
P209 (4).jpg
Similar shape to Shelley
Last edited by potatofish1111 on Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
potatofish1111
Been posting for a bit

Postby algieii » Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:02 am

Cool stories!
algieii
New to the forum

Postby Happyman123guy » Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:20 pm

potatofish1111 wrote:What a lovely story and what a wonderful idea for a thread ❤
Ages ago there was a site dedicated to uvulas and throat encounters where people use to share their stories.
Got loads myself, lets see.

I was sitting in class years back with two of my BFFs Shelley and Lin.
Shelley was this cute cat eyed chipmunk faced brunette with the cutest slightly bucked front teeth.
She sort of resembled a young Amanda Bynes, but way more shy and mousy.
Lin was this darling little doll faced tiny Asian girl with long black hair and a warm smile.

Not sure how it all happened, God you know I may of just asked them to open wide and say ahhh, but sure enough Lin held her head back eyes opened wide looking up at the ceiling, "Ahhhhhhh" and there I was, looking deeply into her perfectly lit very wide and very open throat.

A white bright rosy pinkish hue. Smooth and wet with wide spacing arches on either side of her almost invisible tiny whitish pink tonsils and high hanging miniature pea sized porcelain uvula like a little glossy wet pink bump. Her throat and tongue were very clean and were perfectly proportionate to the rest of her, like I said she couldn't have been anything over 5ft.
Her throat was not particularly animated, her uvula resembled a little drop of creamy pink toothpaste and would vanish and shrink up if she were to laugh or cough as tiny uvulas are known to do when undulating and convulsing, but the whole thing was perfectly still and beautifully framed, everything was very visible opening right up with her little tongue kept inside and not even having to say ahhh (though she did initially with no change in appearance or visible movement) to see that adorably delicate throat.
With sparkling white immaculately straight teeth and light pink teeny tiny taste buds a very healthy mouth and throat to be sure.

Shelley was A bit more shy, but seeing her friend go for it and us all laughing together,
her eyes looked to the side, slightly embarrassed and facing straight ahead she opened up.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

I had to put my hands to her face and positioned her head and mouth to meet my eye line, having to look slightly underneath those two adorable front teeth of hers while also trying to aim her maw so to catch the light of the room.

There it was, glimmering like a rare jewel, Shelley's mesmerizing throat, wine red and wonderfully agape like a well lit stage after the curtain goes up. Her long wet shining 22 long bullet like uvula hanging midway between two gorgeously slimy very large but well proportioned non intrusive round and bulbous perfectly formed healthy deep rose colored tonsils as red as the rest of this gorgeous mouth all inches from my face, sure to be growing redder itself :oops: . All of her mouth and throat were dripping and glistening with strands of saliva with tiny bubbles adorning the sides of her magnificently large tonsillar pillars. Her uvula was textbook beautiful, a slightly larger width than the cable off an Apple charger, it was shaped straight down symmetrically from either side of the pallet rounding off perfectly and dangling just above her small dark cherry tongue that was cradled between the shining pearly whites of her lower jaw.

Like Lin making noise wasn't necessary for her Class 1 throat to open up wide, but I certainly didn't object to her continually saying "ahhhhhhhhhhhh" as it made the translucent saliva that coated and hung to her tonsils and slightly enlarged soft palate glisten and shimmer as her exhaling warm breath and the sound (passing through what I can only imagined to be equally Scarlet larynx tucked behind a shy little dark pink epiglottis) caused the moist soft tissue to almost imperceptibly vibrate, catch the light and sparkle, move, twinkle and shine.
Would love to hear her snore, just imagine how her uvula and throat would dance about.

Healthy incredibly wet throat with beautiful teeth and dark red taste buds when I viewed them, but you just know come winter she would be the kind of girl who would get sick often and those already plump tonsils would become inflamed, expand and glow an angry fiery red. Magnet for throat infections.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahah" The uvula bounced and squelched against her glistening tongue as she laughed and closed her ruby mouth.

Amazing to think that something so "XD random" and even gross to someone is so intensely provocative and beautiful to someone else. Also that something I find so truly beautiful and unique as Shelley's magical throat will most likely never be seen outside the occasional visit to her GP, that rare split second of tonsil when laughing or a glimpse of her long candy colored crimson uvula retracting and expanding during a big yawn, and you just know she would be the type to cover her mouth.
She may have never even thought about her uvula or even know what its called, and maybe she never will.
Kinda sad :(

Guess thats what makes uvulas so very special.

Anyway got plenty stories if you all want to hear them. Just ask ^^;
Everybody on this site should share their experiences both recent and not so recent. :gulp:
Also if you can try to attach pictures of similar throat shapes to those in your stories that would be super awesome :silly:

M ❤

I would love to hear more!
Happyman123guy
New to the forum

Postby fattykushcloud69 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:53 pm

Im really liking this idea. I wish more people would participate but I suppose you get what you get and its no use not being grateful.

Anyways, my first experience was way back when I was 7 years old and my best friend at the time, Dylan, was having a huge sleepover at his house. Prior to this particular night i dont believe i had any awakenings that would eventually become a fetish, so it was quite bizzare to me that one night would spawn two fetishes im stuck with to this day. Mouth fetish and microphilia.

One this night, not only were myself and Dylan at this sleepover, but practically the entire male population of our class and Dylans older sister, Jessica. Jessica was around 23, and her boyfriend and her were watching over us. For some reason i dont recall, Dylan's parents were gone so it was just them and all us obnoxious kids. At my young age, i dont think i looked at older women as attractive really as i was more interested in Naruto and stuff like that. But I remember on this night, when Jessica and her bf were asleep in bed, myself, my other close friend and about two other boys were still awake and wanted something to do, so we snuck out of the room, grabbed a small flashlight, went outside, did some kid stuff, snuck back inside, wandered around and somehow two of us ended up in Jessicas room. At first it was the bf we were messing with by making funny faces at him and ducking under the bed, but after abit we crossed to Jessicas side and it was my friend who actually pointed out how open her mouth was while she slept. The side of her face was pressed to her pillow and my friend was right, her mouth was wide open like she was about to eat a spoonful of cereal. At first i thought it was funny, but in the darkness i could see saliva glistening of her tongue and it peaked something for me. So i held the flashlight as close to her open mouth as i could without touching any part of her and turned it on, illuminating the inside of her mouth as clear as day. I remember just being frozen and not wanting to stop looking as i listened to her breath escape her lungs through her mouth. I studied every part of in there from her teeth, to tongue, to uvula, to throat. I remember being mesmerized. My friend didnt seem to find it weird as he was just chuckling to himself. He probably thought i was just having fun messing with her like we did with the boyfriend but that wasnt what it was for me.

Eventually, i remember holding my index finger out, and slowly inching it as far as it could go inside Jessicas mouth. I wanted to feel how warm it was in there and i came to start wishing i was my own finger, and i could just shrink down and live inside Jessicas mouth. After a little bit of this, the two of us left, did some more kids stuff with the others before finally going back to sleep.

From that point on Jessica became my first crush. Whenever i was at Dylans house and she was there, i would ask her to play with us just so i could see her laugh and get a glimpse inside her mouth again. At one time, Dyaln, myself, their parents and Jessica were all sitting in the living room to watch a movie. I would always snuggle up to Jessica and she would hold me. She would always tell me when i was older how cute she thought that was. I remember i would particularly love it when she was wearing shorts and a tanktop or something that left her skin exposed because she would always be so incredibly warm. Instead of watching the movie, i would just be in a trance, feeling her chest rise and fall and i would find myself just getting my face as close as possible to her bare skin and just look at it until i fell asleep. Like the instances with her mouth, i would also picture myslef really tiny and walking around on her body and curling up into a ball against her warm skin. Sometimes when she would be out on the porch tanning, i would look for a bug in the yard and quietly place it somewhere on her and just watch it crawl on her and pretend it was me. Ofcourse i was aware how bizarre it was and i made sure nobody noticed me. My acceptance of my fetishes wouldnt come for quite some time.

But anyways, that was my awakening so to speak. Hope you guys enjoyed it!
fattykushcloud69
Been posting for a bit

Postby Happyman123guy » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:28 pm

I have quite a few experiences of my own I’d like to share. One that stands out was when I was 10. I was playing with my older brother and our neighbor, who was about fifteen or sixteen at the time. Her name was Bella. Growing up I had a crush on Bella so this experience really pushed it more. We all hung out for a while which lead to us daring her to eat a leaf at some point. She did the dare, and she wanted to prove it to us that she did it by opening her mouth. She went up to me and my brother and opened wide. Her tongue was covering her throat at first but then she showed under her tongue, and then she showed her throat. She had one of the best throats I have ever seen. Her uvula was long and thin, and her throat went far back from her uvula to the wall of her throat. She closed her mouth and carried on. I still clearly remember that moment.
Happyman123guy
New to the forum

Postby jackea » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:12 am

I have another 2 experiences,

The first one was with a hippie friend, her name is Grecia, we were at my bedroom, at that time she was 20, she went to spent The night there, I remember I bought some chocolates, so I told her I got a gift for her, I told her to close her eyes, and she covered it with her hands, then, I asked her to open her mouth, and she did, it was dark, but I saw her mouth, with tiny strings Of saliva from her hard palate to her tongue, The tongue was white and yellow, like if she had drank coffee before, and also I could see her The taste buds like little points in her tongue, and her big and fat uvula hanging and blocking the view Of her throat, it was very nice to see it, because it was The first time I saw her uvula and she didnt realize about it,

The second experience is with my friend Mariene, she was 23, she is a very Good looking girl, with a big mouth, she looks like a rock style girl, and also She is very rude and kind of a badass,and she is also a mom, we were waiting for The bus, She was upset because She fought with her boyfriend, I was listening to her, when she yawned, I saw her mouth opening, I saw how big her mouth was, every teeth and molars at The back, The tongue was like s circle with a tiny fissure in The middle, and the color was mainly pink but a little white at The top, The rest Of The mouth was like pink and white, with s lot of strings of saliva from her palate to The tongue,and The uvula, she has a big uvula, blocking the view Of the throat, then she closed her mouth because Of The bus, I was very happy, I mean, She is very beautiful, and she always flashes her throat and uvula when she laughed or yawn, but it was the first time I saw her uvula very clear and very closed, once we got into the bus, I was thinking in The way i could ser her throat again, so I told her I saw in The tv a whore explaining that The girls with deep throat are The ones that can show their throat when they stick their tongued out, she started to laughed and told me that when she goes to The doctor he doesn't use a tongue depressor because she can show her throat without sticking her tongue, just by opening her mouth, and then she opened her mouth very big, her tongue was like depressed, I told her I wasnt looking, so she turned to me and I finally saw it, a very long and fat uvula, moving a bit because she was holding her breath, The uvula was way far from The wall of her throat, I saw like tiny red veins at The wall of The throat, this time The tongue was all white but The rest of The mouth and throat was pink, after that she closed her mouth,

So, I hope you like my experiences, please tell me what you think and please share more experiences, I am glad that some people are interesting in my topic
jackea
Been posting for a bit

Postby Happyman123guy » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:40 am

I love hearing these!

I have a few more, both from high school. I was sixteen, and I had a friend named Tanya. Tanya was about fifteen or sixteen, glasses, and dyed purple shoulder length hair. We were eating lunch, and I was eating peanuts. I wanted to see inside her mouth, so I asked her if I could throw a peanut in her mouth. She opened wider than expected, her tongue was flat showing her throat, her throat wasn’t very wide, but her uvula was wide and pointy. I threw the peanut in and she closed her mouth.

My other story was with my now ex girlfriend, Jasmine. She had her hair always in a ponytail, and always wore revealing clothes. She and I video called a lot when we were sixteen, and one day, I was calling her, and I was fidgeting with some of that colored slime you can get at the dollar store. I Made it drop down, and it was dangling in front of my camera, and said it looked like a uvula. Jasmine, thought it was funny and we had a conversation about uvulas for a few minutes before I asked her how big hers was. She stuck her tongue out and put her phone camera in her mouth. I was shocked she did that but also excited. Her throat was a light purplish color, and her throat was very wide, and her uvula was wide as well, but not very long. She took the camera out of her mouth and we talked about something else.

That was just a few more, I love hearing these stories, so if anyone has some, I would love to hear!
Happyman123guy
New to the forum

Postby jackea » Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:40 pm

I like to see the uvula to beautiful women without them noticing, but I love to see the uvula to beautiful women who have authority over me, it is something that excites me much more, the stories that I will tell you will be about women who have authority over me , please, I would also like to share stories of this type,

Experiences with my older sister Tany:

The women in my family are very pretty, my sister and my mother are no exception, my sister is older than me by 3 years, she is Mexican, she has dark skin, long curly hair up to her back, colored brown, thin lips, small mouth with a small mole on top of the left side, it has white and right teeth, but large,

1st experience:

I was 14 at the time and my sister was 17 years old, we were watching television, I remember we were coming from the Toy Story 2 movie, I saw how my sister was very attentive to tv, at one point, she slightly opened her mouth, as if she was hypnotized by the TV, I noticed and I went to see if it was possible to see her throat, I went behind Of The tv and I was almost in front of her without her noticing, however I could only see her hard palate and her tongue , pink color slightly covered with a white color, above and around you could see small points that were your taste buds, saliva strings from the palate to the tongue and teeth, however at the bottom, it was all dark, so I I went there for a while, after 10 min, I came back with her and again I got behind the TV, waiting to see her uvula, suddenly, a commercial started, with an intense light, illuminating everything, it was there when I could finally see at the bottom of her mouth, her mouth was as i described, her uvula was small and pink, it was on her tongue, it was the first time a uvula on a tongue, and the first time i see my sister's uvula, i was excited, and my sister noticed, she started to laugh and asked me why I was staring at her, I told her that I could see her uvula and that it is the first time that I saw her, she laughed because of that and told me that her boyfriend has also Looking at her uvula, she told me that when they go to eat ice cream, her boyfriend tells her that she commonly teaches her uvula because she sticks out her tongue too much, she has also told him that she has very large tonsils, i did not believe what she was telling me, we have never gotten along well, we never talked to each other, and now she was talking to me about her uvula, I took advantage of the situation and asked her to show me her tonsils to see if they were big, but she said no, she doesn't want me to see her his throat,

2nd experience:

My sister was 18 years old and I was 15, we were watching the Sherk movie, I was waiting for the scene where Princess Fiona shows her uvula and then asked my sister to show me hers, the expected scene came, I told my Sister, the scene is funny to me because of the uvula and she laughed, that's when I asked her if she would show me her uvula, she initially said no, but after insisting a little she agreed if I gave her $ 5, once I paid her she sat on the bed and opened her mouth very large, I still remember the moment she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, she immediately exhaled, letting out a brief ahh, I saw her whole mouth, a very clean tongue and pink, all teeth white, even the back, I could see a large open throat, pink, with a small uvula on top, small and pointed, pink, was separated from the throat, you could see the shadow of her uvula on the wall of her throat, her tonsils were very large and round, she started to laugh, I saw how her throat began to move, the tonsils began to touch each other and the uvula began to vibrate backwards, the uvula was lost from seen every time her tonsils came together, after a few seconds she closed her mouth, she said she was sorry

3rd expericence:

My sister was 20 years old and I was 17, I remember that we were waiting for my mom in the car to go home, my sister began to say that she felt sick and that she felt a strange sensation in her throat, my mom said that we would go to doctor to see that everything is in order, already when going to the office, the doctor makes his routine inspection, I kept looking at my sister from the front, since I was talking to her, waiting for her throat to be examined, when the doctor asked her to open her mouth, look in detail at her uvula, small and pointed, an open throat, there was space between the throat and the uvula, this time the inside was red and her tongue was white,

Experiences with my aunt:

My aunt Carmen is the oldest of my dad's brothers, she has two super beautiful daughters named Lizeth and Mariana (I also have experiences with them), she lives in another state but occasionally she visits my parents, she is tall straight and red hair, thin face, brown skin, slightly large mouth with very thick lips, always dark red or dark brown, with white teeth, the inside of his mouth is usually red, his tongue is usually red ,

1st experience:

I was 12 years old and she was 32 years old, we just returned from a restaurant, I was planning how to see my cousin Lizeth's uvula, at that time she was 10 years old and she looked very pretty, I went to the kitchen, however there was only my aunt , I noticed that she was running her tongue all over the inside of her mouth, so I asked her what was going on, she told me that she felt something buried in her palate, she asked me to check her mouth to see if she could see something, no I could believe it, at my age, seeing the uvula of a woman older than me, it was like a dream, more because she was my aunt, she has authority over me, in addition to being a beautiful woman and because I have rarely seen the uvula my relatives At that age, I was thinking how to see her uvula when she bent down so that she can see her mouth well, it opened very large, I could see her white teeth, but the teeth had amalgam, the inside of her mouth was red, and the tongue between red and purple, with a white coat arrib a, her tongue was round, I saw a small fish bone on her palate and I removed it, she told me to keep looking because there was something else, so I kept seeing, this time she made her tongue back, and when doing that, I could seeing his throat, a long and somewhat thick uvula, was hanging inside, I could see his throat, dark, I could only notice that the throat wall was sorry for his uvula, I was so excited, I asked my aunt to I stuck out my tongue to see better and he did it, I saw his fat white tongue, at the end of the tongue, where the throat is, I could notice that the tongue was very white, however the taste buds stood out, red and too visible, I could see my aunt's uvula again, red, long and thick, but it did not cover the bottom of the throat, I could notice the wall of the throat, red, with small red veins, she exhaled and I could see how her uvula was moving forward, her tonsils they were small and very round, she accidentally moved and accidentally itched the inside of her throat, I could see well how her uvula got small and back, while the tonsils got big and covered her throat, after that she no longer opened his mouth again,

These stories are too intimate for me, please put experiences how you are, later I will put when I saw the uvula to my boss at work and my mom
jackea
Been posting for a bit

Postby Happyman123guy » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:02 am

I have one from my friend’s mom, and from one of my old teachers.

My friend’s mom, Karrie, always interacted with me and my friend growing up. I always sort of liked Karrie, so this was a total shock to me. Karrie was in her thirties at this time, with shoulder length brown hair, and green eyes. My friend and I used to film videos of skits when we were in middle school, and we were currently working on one together, and Karrie wanted to help out. I told her she could be in the skit if she wanted to and she said yes. The skit we were working on was comedic, so my friend was supposed to “die” in a funny way, and Karrie was supposed to scream As the camera zoomed into her mouth. When it was Karrie’s turn to act, she screamed as best she could for not being an actor, and I started to move the camera to her mouth, and it was too dark to see any detail in her mouth. I said I wanted to make it “cartoonish” and have it zoom into her throat like cartoons do. I turned the flash on the camera and we filmed again. This time, I zoomed into her mouth and throat, showing everything. She had straight white teeth, and a perfect pink tongue, and a very wide throat, with a small uvula at the top. Sadly, that was many years ago, and I lost the video at some point.

The other was from one of my science teachers, Mrs. S. She was in her early thirties, and had long blonde hair she kept in a ponytail and glasses. I came in after class because I wasn’t very good at science growing up, and I was getting extra work. She brought out the missing work and walked me through the assignment, which contained “uvula” as a vocab word. We went through the words and let me ask what they meant, and she said uvula. I asked her what that was (I knew) and she said the dangling thing in your throat. I asked her if she could show me what she meant, and she opened her mouth very wide, her tonsils were small and round, and her throat was small, and her uvula was pointy. She closed her mouth and went on with teaching me.

I still have plenty more, so if anyone wants to hear, just ask!
Happyman123guy
New to the forum

Postby jackea » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:14 am

Please share more
jackea
Been posting for a bit

Postby Crispysteven » Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:26 pm

Last edited by Crispysteven on Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crispysteven
Been posting for a bit

Postby jackea » Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:52 am

I dont, since no one is interested in share their experiences
jackea
Been posting for a bit

Postby jackea » Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:39 am

Hello guys,

Im trying to make this topic active again, so I am going to share a lil experience

I have always tried to make my mother open her mouth to see inside her, but she never did, however if I was lucky enough to see her uvula on some occasions,

My mother got pregnant at a very early age, she had me when she was 15 years old, this experience was when I was 5 years old, she was 20, almost 21, in appearance she was good-looking, with a thin face, a split chin, thick lips, with a big mouth, a slim body and very short blue hair, the typical hippie girl who wears a sleeveless shirt, bracelets on both wrists, necklaces with the symbol of love and peace, long skirts and boots (at that time) I remember one occasion we went to the beach with one of her friends from college, her friend was a lesbian, and she had a crush with my mother, although of course at that time I had no idea, on the beach they started talking and came to a point where The one who was talking about my mother's Tongue, according to her friend, my mother had a very long tongue (which was not true) and wanted to see it, my mother refused and laughed, she has always been shy to show the inside of her mouth, her friend kept insisting until my mom agreed, she opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out, I immediately took the opportunity to take a look, while I listened to my mother's friend say that if she had a long tongue, when I looked out I saw the inside of her mouth and throat, the tongue was not long but it looked a bit pointed , white in color, but in the background, where I could see her taste buds, it was green, in the back I saw her uvula, red in color, she had a thin, but long uvula and in the background I could see her tonsils, the throat of My mother moved as she laughed, when she saw how I saw the inside of her throat, she closed her mouth, her friend began to say that her tongue was very white because she had not drunk water and it was too hot, then she took out her camera and she wanted to take a photo, she asked my mom to stick her tongue out one more time and she did, again I approached, my mom's friend asked me what she saw, to which I replied, her uvula, she just laughed and I take this photo,

That happened several years ago, sometimes I would like to take a look at that photo

Please share your experiences
jackea
Been posting for a bit

Postby Churumels » Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:54 pm

I also have a story to share here

This experience happened several years ago. I was with 9 or 10 years old, and in a house party of the boyfriend of my aunt (she was with 23 years old). I hadn't eaten since the party started, and only at the end of it did I go to the kitchen to eat some leftover sweets. I took a coconut candy, put it in my mouth and went back to the living room. when i came back, my aunt came to ask me what i was eating and asked me to open my mouth (she was telling me to eat something since the party started), and i denied it. Suddenly, she took my head and said "do it like this" and opened her mouth in my direction, showing everything. Her mouth was a little white because she had eaten the same candy as me, her teeth were perfect without amalgam and perfectly clean, her uvula was small and she was withdrawn because she was doing "aaah". his tonsils were small too. after that i refused to open my mouth and she released me, and we continued. I will never forget that moment.
Churumels
New to the forum

Postby potatofish1111 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:54 am

Last edited by potatofish1111 on Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
potatofish1111
Been posting for a bit

Postby lincyblinky » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:22 pm

Whoa, nelly. That's such a detailed description of Mia's mouth. It feels like something out of a novel.

You ever considered being a writer?
Last edited by lincyblinky on Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
lincyblinky
New to the forum

Postby potatofish1111 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:22 pm

Last edited by potatofish1111 on Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
potatofish1111
Been posting for a bit

Postby siaye » Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:49 pm

When I was about 10, I had to wear a retainer to correct an underbite. Going back to school with it was an experience. I had to explain about a hundred times, "No, they're not braces. It's a retainer. I can take it out to eat and brush my teeth." Honestly, I didn't mind the extra attention. It was kind of hard to come by for me anyway.

That afternoon, I got on the school bus to head home. The school was one of the larger schools in the town, so there were a bunch of school busses that would come and go. My particular bus was one of the busses that got to the school early so when school was over, you just got on the bus and kind of sat there for a while until all the busses start leaving. I pick my seat and wait. Not long afterwards, a girl named Megan sits in the seat behind mine. Megan was two years older than me. She was the same age as my older brother. We went to the same daycare together when we were younger, so I had known Megan for a few years. Megan had a slim figure and bright, blonde hair cut just past her shoulders. She had blue eyes and was very bubbly and outgoing. She was definitely out of my league. But there was something about Megan that would change my life forever that day: Megan had braces.

As luck would have it, Megan decided to sit behind me on the bus today. She sits down and gives me a smile. I smile back, knowing full well what was going to happen next. "Is that a retainer?" She asked. "I'm going to have to wear one of those when I get my braces off. Do they have spacers in them?" I take the retainer out and show her how it works, it's just some bars and springs. No spacers. No, they don't hurt. She goes on to tell me about her braces, and the color bands she chose for them, because the white ones don't stand out as much. Then she opens a pouch on her backpack to show me a bag of rubber bands that she has to replace daily. Now, I've seen braces before. But never having worn them myself, I didn't quite know everything there was to know, so I was a bit confused about the rubber bands, "They didn't give you white rubber bands to match?" I asked. She laughs and explains, "No, Silly. These aren't like the white ones." ... I look at the bags of rubber bands again. "Oh... Well where do the rubber bands go?"

She gives a slight smile at my ignorance. She then leans in toward me, tilts her head up at the ceiling and opens her mouth wide. At that moment, I felt something in the pit of my stomach drop. I felt a cold shock inside my head, followed by a warm throbbing in my face. Her pink tongue sat just behind her perfect white teeth like a dog sits in my neighbor's yard behind a white fence, looking up at and being so happy to see that I've come over to play for a while. It's too bad I couldn't pet it. Her mouth looked so soft and inviting, like my bed after Mom had just changed my sheets. Her tongue even had the little crease going down the middle like in cartoons. I thought that was only in cartoons! From my seat, I could barely see the arch of her throat, her uvula hiding behind her tongue in warm wet darkness. There was just enough sunlight to make out the outline of where her uvula hung down. It almost felt wrong. Like I shouldn't have been doing this, but this was all Megan's doing. Her head tilted up towards me in a sign of consent, her eyes pointed up and away as if to give me some private time. Just me and Megan's wide open mouth. Like a pillow fort that she made just for me. I should probably have her sing a really high note, to see if her uvula would come out of hiding and start wiggling. Then, using her finger, Megan hooks the inside of her cheek and stretched it to the side. Pointing to where the rubber bands where, connecting the top teeth to the bottom, but way in the back. And I saw everything. Her tongue slightly recoiled as she brushes the rubber band with her fingertip. Her throat opened up ever so slightly as her tongue relaxed and settled back into place behind her teeth. She let out a slow exhale, her uvula bounced up and stood tall as her breath slowly poured out. I had seen my own mouth a million times and felt nothing. But Megan's mouth was girly, and pink, and wet, and probably smelled like mints and chapstick and bubblegum and whatever else girls her age liked. Why did I feel like I had to pee? A moment later, Megan pulled her finger back out and closed her mouth, still showing me a slight smile. I could feel my hands start to tremble. It was one of the most amazing things I had ever seen. Like a switch being flipped, something inside me just clicked that I couldn't explain. I felt a rush of strange energy wash over me. But I had to play it cool now. I had been staring for what seemed like minutes. "Neat!" I finally managed to utter. I think we made some more small talk before the bus left, but I never did forget the time I saw where the rubber bands go.
siaye
New to the forum

Next

Return to Mawshot